Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

It is swift and tends to make it Quite quick to navigate and check out singles seeking for a great conversation and maybe a lot more. top michigan dating sites My data is collected pursuant to the Privacy Policy. If you re not prepared for a single on one meeting, some web pages organize dating events. spokane rubratings Create back when you can inform they wrote a private note.

fast hookup finder

Even though homosexuality was decriminalized in India in 2018, the LGBTQ+ neighborhood still faces exceptional challenges and social stigma. how to meet people in sarasota XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Find out more about on line dating web sites by looking at major rated corporations and their offerings. dating moroccan girl Fortunately for you, you only need to pick a single from this list.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/19/2013 10:26:22 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
jb2829
Alpine, TX
38, joined May. 2013

Did you not see the red flags when he ran the first time? I want to know, why Did you vote for him?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/20/2013 12:32:15 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
darsch
Portland, TX
29, joined May. 2013

i demand a re count

5/20/2013 12:35:09 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
jb2829
Alpine, TX
38, joined May. 2013

Too late for that. All we can hope for, is impeachment, which woudent surprise me.

5/20/2013 12:59:53 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
darsch
Portland, TX
29, joined May. 2013

country will be at war before that happens

5/20/2013 1:02:40 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
jb2829
Alpine, TX
38, joined May. 2013

It already is, between us, and them.

5/20/2013 3:28:52 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
darsch
Portland, TX
29, joined May. 2013

they will lose

5/20/2013 6:02:10 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

So Okay,

Which Republican "Witch" are you supporting in the next election??

5/20/2013 11:32:18 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

5/20/2013 11:53:58 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

Either Texicans are stuck on the Glen Beck channel

or they really have a bad case of sunstroke,

Too much Peyote!!

5/25/2013 10:24:14 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

didn't vote for him but the stock market sure is making my retirement fun.

5/26/2013 3:21:56 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
lahtil39
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,249)
Jasper, IN
70, joined Oct. 2011

Obama has accomplished something other Presidents failed to do. He has made many Americans lose faith, hope, and pride in their country!!

5/26/2013 4:38:02 PM Obama voters, shame on you  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

That's the Job of Glen And Rush.

If you weren't proud of taking out "Bin Laden" If you aren't proud that the stock market is the highest ever, if you aren't proud that Ford, Chevy and Chrysler. Are still in America.

Buddy You've Got your Head up your posterior Orifice!!!

5/26/2013 5:35:46 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
lahtil39
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,249)
Jasper, IN
70, joined Oct. 2011

Well, Buddy, just keep drinking the Kool-Aide and believing all the slop that Obama and Co. keeps feeding you. For example, Osama bin Laden. Did you or anyone else see the body? Islamic law says if you are killed on land you must be buried on land. Obama said he was following Islamic Law but the was not The pictures have been requested but they won't show them. He told what unit it was and 16 of them were killed in a helicopter crash shortly. He doesn't even try to take credit for the most of the things you note. If he thought he had any part in it you can bet he would be bragging and saying he did it all by himself. You sound like someone who voted for this moron two times and now you see how stupid you were and are looking for something to keep from looking foolish. Start looking at things the way they are instead of the way you want them to be. Maybe , if we are lucky , he will be stopped before be finishes the destruction of our country.

5/26/2013 7:41:06 PM Obama voters, shame on you  

cowboy4672
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

I see as a Christian you are Well versed in the Republican version of Islamic law!!!

Why would we honor that terrorist by giving his followers a shrine??

I Guess you are just as sure that the stock market is not good, The price of gold is still over $1500, 22 long rifle ammo, is a good investment, and freeze dried biscuits will get you through!!

Don't forget to polish your bullets, Oh yeah, Keep them clean and shiny!!

6/3/2013 11:09:50 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
didn't vote for him but the stock market sure is making my retirement fun.

Careful with the market. There are no real reasons for it's gains over the last year except speculation and exuberance. Publically traded company stock prices are going up stronly in spite of the fact that there are no business reasons for them to do so. Inflation accounts for some of the gains, but not all. Other investment vehicles are doing so poorly that stocks remain the only way to realize gains for the time being which increases the demand for them and when demand goes up so does the price. Participating in that is dangerous because the when the market is caught up in a speculative rise, not a deserved one, it can also fall dramatically and rapidly.

When increases in money supply, government debt, inflation, interest rates and income track merrily along together things are fine. When they do not a "bubble" is created between those out of whack. If the bubble grows large enough it bursts.

Currently there is a huge bubble growing between money supply and government debt and the other three factors. Debt is at an all time high and the Fed is printing money like crazy. However, incomes are stagnant while interest rates and inflation are being held down artificically by Federal Reserve and US Treasury policy.

Also consider that the consumer price index does not reflect true inflation. While the government would have you believe that inflation is nearly nonexistant ask yourself what you paid for a gallon of milk, pound of meat, box of cereal, gallon of gas, rent, and all those things you buy everyday and what you pay today. That is the real reflection of inflation, not the CPI that adds things like cars, washers, computers, TV's and other stuff you buy every several years and get cheaper to make every day anyway.

Interest rates are being controlled not by the markets but by government fiat. They are dictated. Currently banks only hold about 30% of the assets of depositors. In other words if everyone went to the bank to take all their money out they banks don't have enough cash to pay them. That is what happened in Cyprus.

So the bottom line is that a huge bubble has been created between actual wealth and what government has artificially created as "wealth" that really is not. That tactic works for a while but not indefinitely. When that bubble bursts, and it will, the market will collapse as it always does when that happens. It is only a matter of time. That is difficult to predict but it is safe to assume that when the several trillion in unaccounted cost of "Obamacare" hits it will push it over the edge.

When this current market collapses there will be no time to react to protect your assets there. It will be rapid and irreversible. It will be over in days at best, probably overnight. The losses in the market will make the last one and the "Housing Bubble" seem like an infant fart in a hurricane. It will rival if not exceed the losses of the crash of 1928. Beware the stock market....it is a loaded trap ready to spring at almost any time.

[Edited 6/3/2013 11:11:52 AM ]

6/3/2013 12:21:46 PM Obama voters, shame on you  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Careful with the market. There are no real reasons for it's gains over the last year except speculation and exuberance. Publically traded company stock prices are going up stronly in spite of the fact that there are no business reasons for them to do so. Inflation accounts for some of the gains, but not all. Other investment vehicles are doing so poorly that stocks remain the only way to realize gains for the time being which increases the demand for them and when demand goes up so does the price. Participating in that is dangerous because the when the market is caught up in a speculative rise, not a deserved one, it can also fall dramatically and rapidly.

When increases in money supply, government debt, inflation, interest rates and income track merrily along together things are fine. When they do not a "bubble" is created between those out of whack. If the bubble grows large enough it bursts.

Currently there is a huge bubble growing between money supply and government debt and the other three factors. Debt is at an all time high and the Fed is printing money like crazy. However, incomes are stagnant while interest rates and inflation are being held down artificically by Federal Reserve and US Treasury policy.

Also consider that the consumer price index does not reflect true inflation. While the government would have you believe that inflation is nearly nonexistant ask yourself what you paid for a gallon of milk, pound of meat, box of cereal, gallon of gas, rent, and all those things you buy everyday and what you pay today. That is the real reflection of inflation, not the CPI that adds things like cars, washers, computers, TV's and other stuff you buy every several years and get cheaper to make every day anyway.

Interest rates are being controlled not by the markets but by government fiat. They are dictated. Currently banks only hold about 30% of the assets of depositors. In other words if everyone went to the bank to take all their money out they banks don't have enough cash to pay them. That is what happened in Cyprus.

So the bottom line is that a huge bubble has been created between actual wealth and what government has artificially created as "wealth" that really is not. That tactic works for a while but not indefinitely. When that bubble bursts, and it will, the market will collapse as it always does when that happens. It is only a matter of time. That is difficult to predict but it is safe to assume that when the several trillion in unaccounted cost of "Obamacare" hits it will push it over the edge.

When this current market collapses there will be no time to react to protect your assets there. It will be rapid and irreversible. It will be over in days at best, probably overnight. The losses in the market will make the last one and the "Housing Bubble" seem like an infant fart in a hurricane. It will rival if not exceed the losses of the crash of 1928. Beware the stock market....it is a loaded trap ready to spring at almost any time.

the last year? now that's the epitomy of short term thinking. look at the last six years. sure, i adjust my diversification so as not to be overexposed in sectors that have gained appreciatively. i have a nifty little diversification watch thingy that sschwab provides at no cost to me. for every sector that has gained to the point of being overvalued i have no problem selling and finding undervalued sectors. am i always right? hell no and rare is it my own thinking as much as hearing and reading the thoughts of others. but i have learned to listen to a cramer or buffet and then follow up on what they say with my own reseach. i'm not suggesting that you should be in the market. i see you as a sky is falling paranoid who thinks that things can only get worse. you should put your money where you feel secure. your treasure won't even come close to keeping up with inflation where mine has nearly trippled since 2007 but at least you'll feel safe. but if my portfolio value was cut in half tomorrow, i've gained by being active in the market over the past four decades far more than any investment i can imagine.

as to interest rates. it's not unlike being pregnant. they are what they are. if you're pregnant it doesn't matter that you were f**ked by your loving spouse, in an illicit affair, by your boyfriend in the back seat of a chevy or raped. you're pregnant and like interest rates, deal with reality not what would be, could be or should be.

6/9/2013 10:45:21 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
avgjoe42
Over 2,000 Posts (2,561)
Lubbock, TX
37, joined Feb. 2013

I voted for him because a ballerina had sex with me and asked. .........

6/9/2013 10:48:17 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
avgjoe42
Over 2,000 Posts (2,561)
Lubbock, TX
37, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from lahtil39:
Obama has accomplished something other Presidents failed to do. He has made many Americans lose faith, hope, and pride in their country!!
dude the next president will be white don't worry I promise I will vote for a white guy just because politically correct rascism is so pathetic.

6/12/2013 5:43:29 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
mysticalsag9
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,970)
Clarksburg, WV
60, joined Jan. 2013

that's what i said when bush got elected his second term guy ? ok you are not in the loop of politics are you? just going to vote white ? now you are judging women damn, let me out of politics

[Edited 6/12/2013 5:44:48 PM ]

6/19/2013 11:20:29 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
the last year? now that's the epitomy of short term thinking. look at the last six years. sure, i adjust my diversification so as not to be overexposed in sectors that have gained appreciatively. i have a nifty little diversification watch thingy that sschwab provides at no cost to me. for every sector that has gained to the point of being overvalued i have no problem selling and finding undervalued sectors. am i always right? hell no and rare is it my own thinking as much as hearing and reading the thoughts of others. but i have learned to listen to a cramer or buffet and then follow up on what they say with my own reseach. i'm not suggesting that you should be in the market. i see you as a sky is falling paranoid who thinks that things can only get worse. you should put your money where you feel secure. your treasure won't even come close to keeping up with inflation where mine has nearly trippled since 2007 but at least you'll feel safe. but if my portfolio value was cut in half tomorrow, i've gained by being active in the market over the past four decades far more than any investment i can imagine.

as to interest rates. it's not unlike being pregnant. they are what they are. if you're pregnant it doesn't matter that you were f**ked by your loving spouse, in an illicit affair, by your boyfriend in the back seat of a chevy or raped. you're pregnant and like interest rates, deal with reality not what would be, could be or should be.

The government is running the markets and Bernake is in charge. One false fart from him and it moves. There is no where else to put money, especially for those with 401K plans and similar instruments. All the while the fed is printing money like it is going out of style. That gap, especially when true inflation is taken into account, will cause it to collapse. It is not a matter of if but when. We might make it through 2013, but the strain on the money supply and attendant effects caused by Obamacare will certainly break it.

[Edited 6/19/2013 11:21:13 AM ]

6/19/2013 11:35:10 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

With all the numbers it appears that it 'twerent just Dems voting for Obama in the re-election. ...

6/23/2013 10:07:56 AM Obama voters, shame on you  
norse148
Bangor, PA
38, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cowboy4672:
That's the Job of Glen And Rush.

If you weren't proud of taking out "Bin Laden" If you aren't proud that the stock market is the highest ever, if you aren't proud that Ford, Chevy and Chrysler. Are still in America.

Buddy You've Got your Head up your posterior Orifice!!!

You are wrong !!!!!!!!
Obama did not help Ford and Chevy is now made in China and Korea,
Not all Chevy's but a lot of them. bought a 2013 sonic and freaked out when I got home and in the door it said assembled in Korea

Obama spent billions of our tax dollars on products and technology being made overseas ,even the touring bus he had built was made in Canada
Open your eyes

6/29/2013 5:44:45 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

1.printing money is the only way to dilute the holdings of the greedmongering
2.the margin of voters outside the obvious liberals put Obama over the top NOT out
--of love or admiration but fear and loathing of previous gop treasons
3.deregulation of the fiscal and commodities markets by gop admins created banking
--and energy crisis, only the ultra rich have really profited (see #2)
4.over-population pressure places escalating demands on corporate controlled supply
--so the richer get even richer (see #1)

7/1/2013 8:41:19 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
stephanie1111
Evergreen Park, IL
27, joined Jul. 2013

the stock market cannot sustain its climb.

[Edited 7/1/2013 8:42:07 PM ]

7/19/2013 4:47:15 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
lady_bug24
Clearwater, FL
28, joined Jun. 2013

Lol I guess you know how some of us felt when bush was president

Js the man can only do so much...

7/20/2013 11:52:53 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from stephanie1111:
the stock market cannot sustain its climb.

take a look at the stock market over the last century and say that. where else would you have made better money? you're young and now is your best chance to cash in. avoid the stock market at your peril.

7/20/2013 11:56:14 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from gdragn:
1.printing money is the only way to dilute the holdings of the greedmongering
2.the margin of voters outside the obvious liberals put Obama over the top NOT out
--of love or admiration but fear and loathing of previous gop treasons
3.deregulation of the fiscal and commodities markets by gop admins created banking
--and energy crisis, only the ultra rich have really profited (see #2)
4.over-population pressure places escalating demands on corporate controlled supply
--so the richer get even richer (see #1)

what many fail to see is us not so richer folks get richer. a rising tide lifts all boats but ony if your boat is in the water.

7/21/2013 6:26:29 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

nonsense, just like the $600 bush tax rebate while the tripling of gas prices
and the decimation of savings interest way more than offset that little political
bribe... the stock market is a fickle b*tch,just ask those who were forced to retire
by corporate policy just as it was tanking, and their 401k's were coincidentally
managed by funds controlled by subsidiaries of securities companies owned and
directed by the richest who quadrupled their holdings while everyone else lost
the bulk of their life savings... so if you're doing well now, get out soon and
have your cash ready for the next downturn/rebound...

7/26/2013 11:58:14 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

citrusrain
Beaver Falls, PA
27, joined Jul. 2013

I voted Jill Stein this time because Obama broke promises he made for his first term. He campaigned privacy like crazy and then worked against it instead of enforcing it. (Then it vanishes from his platform entirely for the 2012 election.)

Jill Stein wanted to bail out the students instead of the banks, and even got arrested trying to join the debate that ended up being as follows:

Obama: I will get Americans to rely on U.S. resources like coal and natural gas mining in Pennsylvania.

Idiot #2: Obama is completely wrong. I will now describe my plan, which is basically the same speech Obama gave word for word.

I hate how people vote lesser of biggest 2 evils out of fear instead of any of the 400+ other candidates that ran.

7/26/2013 5:36:53 PM Obama voters, shame on you  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Have a nice trip, OP

8/14/2013 2:49:28 AM Obama voters, shame on you  

silva_13
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,096)
White City, OR
26, joined Oct. 2012

8/14/2013 7:27:17 AM Obama voters, shame on you