Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals login

If you did not hit it off with your date, we ll let them down effortless for you and be back subsequent week with another match. dating in daytona beach florida It wasn t exciting, and I didn t delight in it, but there s a fairly strong opportunity that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married. Or there s somebody like Ben, with whom I matched on an app though he was going to my hometown. backdoor dating So boldly, I asked him if he wanted to see me once again the next day.

mega personales

For instance, Kippo s nerd friendly options attracts gamers, Vinylly connects matches people by way of shared appreciate of music, and SilverSingles reskins EliteSingles for a senior audience. lebanon single ladies io about in EA Facebook groups like EA Hangout. She saw him in particular person for the very first time in the basement of a teahouse, exactly where he was sitting in lotus position, waiting for her, meditating. doublelist nola If you could invest a day talking to a single person, it would be

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/1/2013 3:18:48 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
ufcfan2013
Glen Allen, VA
44, joined Jun. 2013

Don't believe the hype. Anderson will toy with Weidman for most of Round 1.
Round 2: Weidman will get more aggressive and be finished after making a mistake.
Not saying this is a controversial prediction, just that I am growing bored with the hype for Weidman...

Thoughts?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/3/2013 7:25:52 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

justsearching37
England, AR
42, joined Jan. 2012

This will be an interesting fight but still probably a cake walk for Silva. I know I will be watching either way.

7/5/2013 7:09:13 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I think it'll make it to a decision...

7/5/2013 9:45:49 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

justsearching37
England, AR
42, joined Jan. 2012

You really think it will come to that? Weidman is good but I doubt silva would let it go to a decision.

7/6/2013 2:12:50 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from justsearching37:
You really think it will come to that? Weidman is good but I doubt silva would let it go to a decision.

Actually I forgot it was a title fight. I was thinking weidman could last 15 mins...

7/7/2013 5:51:31 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
mack_de_mack
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Las Cruces, NM
98, joined Apr. 2013

Looks like weidman won, eh?

7/7/2013 7:08:13 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
motivated6929
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined Nov. 2012

Nice prediction there OP

7/7/2013 12:16:13 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

justsearching37
England, AR
42, joined Jan. 2012

That was pretty much karma and it was epic. I know that is Silva's style, to play with you and get in your head so you make a mistake. This time it worked against him. We cheered loudly!

7/7/2013 3:16:38 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from justsearching37:
That was pretty much karma and it was epic. I know that is Silva's style, to play with you and get in your head so you make a mistake. This time it worked against him. We cheered loudly!

You don't want a lot if mma then that's not silva style when have he ever dropped his hands and throw nothing but leg kicks the whole fight never trying to even hurt weidman he even had him in the clinch avid instead if throwing knees he pushed him away and whenever silva does drop his hands he's out of striking distance and he knows it but he was in close with weidman and just let himself get hit

He didn't want to be champion anymore he acted as is a burden was lifted off of him

He didn't fight to win he landed 15 of 18 of his strikes in the first then only threw six strikes in the second none if them punches its just weird to me silva also goes limp after the 2nd or 3rd punch on the ground but if you look it up they don't even land

7/7/2013 3:25:26 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
motivated6929
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined Nov. 2012

lol He didn't lose on purpose, stop making excuses for him. He's done this in plenty of fights, only this time he got caught. He was acting like a clown and got his a** knocked out like a clown.

7/7/2013 5:34:20 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dontcare121:
It seems you don't watch much MMA. Anderson does that all the time. Did you not see his fight with Forrest?
Seriously, it is his style.

That was also right before the demian maia when he also refused to fight and around the same time he wanted to retire the first time and it's no ones style to not throw punches i dont care who you are the Forrest fight he was out of range baiting Forrest and counter punches him in this one he stayed in close and just took punches over and over again with out throwing punches back

7/8/2013 8:10:39 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dontcare121:
I don't follow. Are you agreeing, or disagreeing? I have watched every Anderson fight there has ever been. Met him three times, and seen him fight live twice. I cornered my buddy in RITC in 2007 while Anderson was cornering his boy in a later fight. I have had conversations with the man. His English isn't as bad as it may seem. Yes, Ed was there, but he didn't say much. Point is, your wrong. It is his "style."

There's an interview before the fight and the guy asks in a perfect fight for you how does it go? An Anderson says with weidman winning the the reporter asks if it's because the rematch would be big and Anderson all but says he's he's tired of defending the title look it up its on mixed martial arts .com

Silva only threw 32 strikes that fight which lasted 6min 18 seconds

Vs okami 71 strikes in 7min
Vs sonnen 32 strikes in 6min 55 seconds (silva was only on his feet 2min of the fight)
Vs bonner 35 strikes 4min 40 seconds

Not throwing punches isn't a style for anyone i dont care what you say and he landed 15 of 18 in the first and only threw 6 strikes in the second none of which were punches I believe

7/8/2013 1:04:41 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

moneymark6969
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Nov. 2011

The spider is no bhop age caught up to him should not have been fuc n around u dig!

7/8/2013 4:47:38 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dontcare121:
Anderson has done his "cocky" putting down the hands and taunting his opponents many times.
That's what was being discussed.
He didn't lose on purpose. If you think he did you know very little about the man.

And you know him so well based off what?

7/8/2013 7:46:48 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dontcare121:
From watching his fights. He has been doing the hands down show boating crap for a long time now. That's a fact.
Don't get me wrong, I like Anderson, but facts are facts.

Dropping his hamds was always followe by counter punches to the head always not leg kicks I honestly don't remember Anderson ever using a leg kick honestly

7/8/2013 7:55:02 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

andersn did say that he would continue to fight, but just not for the belt... i saw that he did not respect weidman and to tell the truth can you blame him...?? i have seen his antic before but never to this degree... he either really did not care to win or was try'n to prove a point... i thinkthat he would ratherwait a year or so before calling for a rematch... or a title shot... in which case the next in line should be belfort... once anderson sees some one else wearing the title for a couple of match's his desire to be champion may return... but who know's? right? find out in the coming month's... hte longer he wait's toreturn for a title shot the bigger the draw will be...

7/8/2013 11:27:27 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dragonstar01:
andersn did say that he would continue to fight, but just not for the belt... i saw that he did not respect weidman and to tell the truth can you blame him...?? i have seen his antic before but never to this degree... he either really did not care to win or was try'n to prove a point... i thinkthat he would ratherwait a year or so before calling for a rematch... or a title shot... in which case the next in line should be belfort... once anderson sees some one else wearing the title for a couple of match's his desire to be champion may return... but who know's? right? find out in the coming month's... hte longer he wait's toreturn for a title shot the bigger the draw will be...

Anderson said he's been defending the belt for so long and it's been a lot of pressure on him and now he just wants time to himself I say he fight one more time in 2014 then calls it quits

7/9/2013 12:08:58 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

No one mentioned the superfight that may have been coming up.

Silva's strike count was low because he was in guard for a while.

He did the same show boating with Bonner but with his back against the cage.

Weidman was mentally prepared for it and capitalized.

Anderson is still the best..... It'd be stupid to think not.

7/9/2013 2:15:04 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jhask184:
Anderson said he's been defending the belt for so long and it's been a lot of pressure on him and now he just wants time to himself I say he fight one more time in 2014 then calls it quits
i would defer to the chicago bulls championship three peat in the ninety's... after the first three peat, jordan retired cause he nothing left to prove... the pressure of being the very best comes at a high cost... he said "when i first started my career, i couldn't wait to be recognized for what i could be... now if i walk down the street and you saw me and just kept on walkin, that wouldn't bother me one bit..."... he went on to say that the game wasn't fun anymore because he had been doing it for so long(being the very best)... so let's check the record... jordan retires from the game of basketball for almost two years, he comes back and not only completes another three peat but is part of one the greatest teams ever assembled(season record=72 wins)... there by solidifying his mark as one of the greatest player's to ever play the game...
in this day right now, we are looking at "the spider"... i still think that he is currently top two pound fer pound best on the planet... now if he were to step away for a while and maybe rejuvenate his desire to be the champ... he may return... and maybe like micheal jordan, come back stronger than ever... only time will tell...

7/9/2013 9:56:13 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

tydye937
Sidney, OH
29, joined Jul. 2013

His P4P reign won't last very long if GSP and/or Jones continue winning.

7/9/2013 11:39:41 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from tydye937:
His P4P reign won't last very long if GSP and/or Jones continue winning.

GSP shouldn't even be in the discussion

Current P4P in my opinion

1) JBJ
2) Silva
3) Aldo
4) GSP
5) Henderson

7/11/2013 9:37:14 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
meltrippy
Jacksonville, FL
31, joined Jul. 2013

I think jon jones is better then Anderson Cain the hw would be good fight to see him fight jones but next time I feel Anderson will really fight Chris . N gsp going to get beat by Johnny Hendrix

7/11/2013 10:23:48 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
misfitsc420c
Louisville, OH
28, joined Jul. 2013

Silva will win the belt back weidman is no true champ he got lucky

7/12/2013 7:25:07 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from meltrippy:
I think jon jones is better then Anderson Cain the hw would be good fight to see him fight jones but next time I feel Anderson will really fight Chris . N gsp going to get beat by Johnny Hendrix

Jones is not better than anderson not really close other than this fight and the chael fight anderson has never been in danger jones has almost been finished twice

7/13/2013 8:37:07 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from meltrippy:
i seriously doubt johny will win against GSP... he barely won against condit... GSP dominated condit aside from the head kick in the third... GSP way to smart and strong to be caught by johny's punch.... i picture a lot of ground control by GSP and possibly a finish due to johny gas'n out... i currently place GSP as #3 pound per pound best... the super fight is gone unless silva decides he wants his title back... then maybe.... bones will move to heavy weight and probably win there... so a fight with anderson is highly unlikely....

7/13/2013 9:01:23 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dragonstar01:
i seriously doubt johny will win against GSP... he barely won against condit... GSP dominated condit aside from the head kick in the third... GSP way to smart and strong to be caught by johny's punch.... i picture a lot of ground control by GSP and possibly a finish due to johny gas'n out... i currently place GSP as #3 pound per pound best... the super fight is gone unless silva decides he wants his title back... then maybe.... bones will move to heavy weight and probably win there... so a fight with anderson is highly unlikely....

Johnny is stronger has better leverage and can get under GSP due to being so short had knockout power and is a better wrestler than GSP and don't say he's not cause he's probably the best pure wrestler in mma at the moment

He also unanimous decisioned condit just like GSP did

GSP hasn't finished a fight in 4 years

He's not better than Anderson jones or Aldo so he's number 4 P4P

7/13/2013 10:52:07 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
meltrippy
Jacksonville, FL
31, joined Jul. 2013

If Anderson fight Chris n chris wins don't mean silva suck honey it just mean chris was better. Look. Franky beat bj penn n I still think bj a better fighter

7/13/2013 9:47:41 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jhask184:
Johnny is stronger has better leverage and can get under GSP due to being so short had knockout power and is a better wrestler than GSP and don't say he's not cause he's probably the best pure wrestler in mma at the moment

He also unanimous decisioned condit just like GSP did

GSP hasn't finished a fight in 4 years

He's not better than Anderson jones or Aldo so he's number 4 P4P
don't forget to fight GSP is a five round match... johny was seriously gas'n out after three rounds with condit ... there is no way in hell johnny is a better wrestler than GSP... more likely if GSP finishes him, it will be due to knees to the body... while in top control... george will smother him... that will negate johny's punching... as for wrestling... like i said 5 round match... he barely beat condit with three rounds... if it went to a fourth... johny would have been done... GSP in 5 th round... still top three in my books...

7/14/2013 1:03:18 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

There is no fighting style that GSP's camp can't break down and find the loop holes.

I'd pledge that Hendrix will lose but after seeing Anderson go down, you can't bank on anything anymore.

7/14/2013 4:40:44 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dragonstar01:
don't forget to fight GSP is a five round match... johny was seriously gas'n out after three rounds with condit ... there is no way in hell johnny is a better wrestler than GSP... more likely if GSP finishes him, it will be due to knees to the body... while in top control... george will smother him... that will negate johny's punching... as for wrestling... like i said 5 round match... he barely beat condit with three rounds... if it went to a fourth... johny would have been done... GSP in 5 th round... still top three in my books...

You do know that Johnny Hendricks was one of the best college wrestlers ever right? Hendricks has the best wrestling credit oaks of anyone in the UFC

GSP can't finish fights

7/14/2013 10:03:18 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dontcare121:GSP can finish fights, he just hasn't in four years. He has more finishes on his record then he does decisions.
He fights the way he needs too. Yeah, he puts together a great game plan that may seem boring to people, but he wins.
I think getting knocked out by Serra changed him as a fighter.
But, the man wins.

Cain-10 finishes 2 decisions
JBJ-15 finishes 3 decisions
Weidman-7 finishes 3 decisions
GSP-13 finishes 11 decisions
Bendo-11 finishes 9 decisions
Aldo-15 finishes 7 decisions
Barao-20 finishes 10 decisions
DJ-9 finishes 8 decisions

He's not dominant enough to be higher than 4 on the P4P list and Cain doesn't have enough fights

And that's true Serra turned GSP in a man too scared to try some that could possible lead to that again so he plays it conservative

7/14/2013 6:04:16 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dontcare121:
My point is, 8 of his 11 decisions came after he got knocked out. He changed his game plan after that.
He can finish fights, he proved that. He just approaches his fights different since his ko.
Plus, he dominates everyone he fights, he just doesn't finish anymore.

He just lays on them and lucky for him there's no wrestlers in them at weight class

Koscheck would rather stand
Hendricks just got there

This is off topic but 185 is loaded with them

Boetsch
Henderson
Munoz
Weidman
Sonnen
Cb dollaway

There's more ill name them when I remember them

7/14/2013 8:50:38 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jhask184:
He just lays on them and lucky for him there's no wrestlers in them at weight class

Koscheck would rather stand
Hendricks just got there

This is off topic but 185 is loaded with them

Boetsch
Henderson
Munoz
Weidman
Sonnen
Cb dollaway

There's more ill name them when I remember them
i find your view of GSP some what lacking in consideration for what he has accomplished... he fight's the very best in the world for his weight class... he has faced champion's from other promotions and made them all loser's... to say that he doesn't finish fight's being your only arguement, try to remember that when he fought josh... he broke josh's orbital bone... johnies record as a collegiate wrestler becomes a mute point cause GSP has proven against other's with a high pedigry background in wrestling(or any other discipline) that he is far superior... if none of the other high level guys he has faced could not take him down... what makes u think that johny stands a chance... the only chance that johnny has is a lucky punch... you are young and easily glamoured by the hype... try not to read to much into publicity as it only there to sell ticket's... if u lay money done against GSP, u will lose... GSP 5th round, johny quit's do to knees to the body just like matt serra...

7/14/2013 9:41:03 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dragonstar01:
i find your view of GSP some what lacking in consideration for what he has accomplished... he fight's the very best in the world for his weight class... he has faced champion's from other promotions and made them all loser's... to say that he doesn't finish fight's being your only arguement, try to remember that when he fought josh... he broke josh's orbital bone... johnies record as a collegiate wrestler becomes a mute point cause GSP has proven against other's with a high pedigry background in wrestling(or any other discipline) that he is far superior... if none of the other high level guys he has faced could not take him down... what makes u think that johny stands a chance... the only chance that johnny has is a lucky punch... you are young and easily glamoured by the hype... try not to read to much into publicity as it only there to sell ticket's... if u lay money done against GSP, u will lose... GSP 5th round, johny quit's do to knees to the body just like matt serra...

You and easily impressed by what? I'm a member of the wrestling community so i know Hendricks wrestling is the best in the UFC now how he decides use that is up to him koscheck uses his to stay on his feet instead of doing what GSP does

And who has GSP faced? Nothing but strikers and the grapplers he's faced we're either light weights or on there last leg (Matt hughes) and koscheck being a two time champion I believe still isn't close to being as good a wrestler as Johnny Hendricks

7/14/2013 10:32:38 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jhask184:
You and easily impressed by what? I'm a member of the wrestling community so i know Hendricks wrestling is the best in the UFC now how he decides use that is up to him koscheck uses his to stay on his feet instead of doing what GSP does

And who has GSP faced? Nothing but strikers and the grapplers he's faced we're either light weights or on there last leg (Matt hughes) and koscheck being a two time champion I believe still isn't close to being as good a wrestler as Johnny Hendricks
so-o-o-o... if GSP beats hendricks and dominates him or takes him out all together, will that change your view....? proof positive and all that...?
one of those grapplers u referred to did beat hendo... since you are a wrestler's wrestler... where does that place grappler's in your book... fyi... Gsp does train with high level wrestler's too... he was even considering canada's olympic team for wrestling earlier in his career...

7/14/2013 11:40:42 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from dragonstar01:
so-o-o-o... if GSP beats hendricks and dominates him or takes him out all together, will that change your view....? proof positive and all that...?
one of those grapplers u referred to did beat hendo... since you are a wrestler's wrestler... where does that place grappler's in your book... fyi... Gsp does train with high level wrestler's too... he was even considering canada's olympic team for wrestling earlier in his career...

Hendo was good at Greco that's not that impressive honestly there was a kid in high school who was a 3 time Pam am medalist and a champ in Greco but never made it to high school state

Abd Canada's plpic team is a joke their best wrestling gentry is only good because he continued his wrestling career here in America avd got trashes by the American in the Olympics granted that it was Jordan Burroughs but still

7/15/2013 4:46:48 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jhask184:
Hendo was good at Greco that's not that impressive honestly there was a kid in high school who was a 3 time Pam am medalist and a champ in Greco but never made it to high school state

Abd Canada's plpic team is a joke their best wrestling gentry is only good because he continued his wrestling career here in America avd got trashes by the American in the Olympics granted that it was Jordan Burroughs but still
yet still he is the champ... GSP... a former garbage man... a canadian is still the champ and is still considered by so many to be one of the strongest wrestler's to ever compete... 70 percent take down ratio for his career against the very top the U.F.C. could throw at him... so what would impress you... the fact that when condit nailed him with that high kick in the third should have knocked him out, or the roll through for shoulder lock that diaz tried, or breaking joshes orbital bone with a jab... or the fact that he is still competing at the level he is after tearing his ACL which should have retired him... talk to your coaches about the last one... what they would have to say might impress you... think about what that injury would mean to your very own wrestling career... bottom line is that he is still the champ regardless and for my money, i believe he will retire that way... he has very little left to prove...

7/15/2013 8:56:22 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

jhask184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Jul. 2011

Torn acl summer going into my senior year missed entire football season didn't miss a wrestling match just had to wear a brace all year

Look at the toughest division in the UFC the light weight division why is it that way? There's a lot if wrestlers in it and welterweight is the second weakest in the UFC

[Edited 7/15/2013 8:58:49 AM ]

7/16/2013 1:14:34 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from jhask184:
Torn acl summer going into my senior year missed entire football season didn't miss a wrestling match just had to wear a brace all year

Look at the toughest division in the UFC the light weight division why is it that way? There's a lot if wrestlers in it and welterweight is the second weakest in the UFC
t is just an opinion... both ur's and mine... so time will tell right... what i do know is that Gsp is makin history every time he wins... should be a good fight though...

7/18/2013 3:10:22 PM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

zippy75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,391)
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Sliva is a great fighter but a 1st class d bag. I hope he loses again

7/19/2013 12:45:23 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  
loadedlux50100
Tulsa, OK
23, joined Jun. 2013

Look bottom line is weidman got the win fair and square. Silva was doing the same taunting he did in his last five fights and weidman knew what silva was bringing to the table and he clocked him. Still don't take away nothing from silva he's been doing MMA way back in pride days and he's been the most successful fighter and truly a rare form fighter.

7/20/2013 1:23:58 AM Weidman: Next notch on The Spider's Championship belt...  

realdealpa
Pflugerville, TX
29, joined Jul. 2013

Silva gone whoop his a** n dec.