Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

She nonetheless keeps in contact with lots of of them. online chat rooms atlanta Customize your JAMA Network knowledge by picking one or more topics from the list below. Alternatively I ve sat at home for 4 months and If we need to acquire a complaint or report of any abuse, we quickly Delete and Report to the right authority. omegle feedback button To enable you choose whether to portion with your difficult earned money, we ve listed membership costs for each web page below.

what are some good free hookup sites

We re right here to enable you navigate these difficult waters with deep inquiries that aren t too deep. women seeking men in wilmington north carolina Tagged lets you come across people today like you & have uninterrupted chats with them. Your information might be shared with other corporations in this group. sniffies san diego Dating Stories will bring you four 5 far more chapters, and you are no cost to commence enjoying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2015 12:48:44 AM Motorola pho memory error  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

I have a Motorola Barrage flip phone that has been like a jeep, only 2yrs old. Last few days when I'm sending or recieving pics-videos Im getting error on screen saying Memory full...delete files or messages.

Ok, I deleted lots of txt messages & I have the phone set to save pics or videos to my memory card instead of phone memory. When I look at phone memory it shows I have alot of memory left & also on my memory card.

I've reformatted the memory card thinking that was the issue. I still got the same error even when memory card was removed from phone & I only had a couple txt msgs come in. Couple of times the txts just vanished before I could open it.

I've taken the battery out and let it set and erased the data part but it won't let me erase the Lifetime data counter.

What could be the issue as I've had lots more non mms msgs stored on pho memory and didn't have any problems? This just started a couple days ago.
But I have made sure all of my pics-videos are on the memory card & Not the pho memory.

advice is greatly appreciated

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/12/2015 6:45:38 AM Motorola pho memory error  

deeptangoflyfre
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
San Diego, CA
49, joined Jan. 2014

Hi,

this is an older phone. It is a rugged piece of equipment though. I have seen one that was hit by the blast of a small rocket as well as driven over by a Humvee. It was found when it started ringing, being partially buried in the sand.

I would recommend doing a backup of everything including your sms, and double make sure that it really is backed up.

Then do a factory reset:

1. make sure the phone is at least 85% charged

2. turn it completely off

3. turn it back on

4. watch the screen. when you see the initial carrier screen hold down the center button on the navigation keys and don't let go until you get the prompt "Master Reset?"

then choose yes and bingo....

Try it first before restoring

THen restore your contacts first and try it again.

Following that restore other sections, trying it after each restore to insure it still works

If there is a problem after a certain item is restored then there is probalby something corrupted in there that is causing it.

Let me know what happens and we can take it from there

Good luck

1/14/2015 8:03:14 PM Motorola pho memory error  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

Its been a good phone...its like a jeep rugged. Bought it Brand new in box 2yrs ago...tried 2 Smartphones out here...pretty much No signal & took forever to get a txt sent...battery stayed drained. I'm in intermittent 4G area so it was constantly grasping for a signal & with this pho I'm good to go with 3G...just depends on if bad rainstorm comes in then mite take 2-3x to send a txt. So had to take the smartphones back...I couldn't use them. Samsung, Lg etc...no signal either. Motorola can grab signal if one to be had.

I don't have a sim card in this pho only a memory card so I tried resetting the sent & recieved Data and bam...its working great again! Haven't gotten a single memory error since. Didn't do a hard reset cause wasn't exactly sure how to backup contacts & didn't want to lose some important txts. If have to do hard reset later I'll let Verizon store do it. But so far with clearing the cache out on data...its working great again!

Thank you for your help