Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is match a hookup site

Author of Ziger the Tiger Stories, a wellness enthusiast specializing in relationships, life improvement and mental wellness. meet people in bakersfield Once you like a person, you express your interest & he also likes you! The subsequent step is to avail premium subscriptions & start out offline dating. Asking about these topics is quite basic when it comes to very first dates, but the answers to these queries can also be revealing. sniffies new york When Crowns Paid for attributes contain picking out your match for the next day (with no them figuring out 👀) and obtaining matched with a person else who s currently on line.

cougar hookup

You can also earn an endorsement from your good friends, colleagues to increase your trust score. meet local single men Over the course of our 20+ years in the connection organization, millions of couples have identified lasting love. A lot of persons do get reject obtaining sort 2. cityxguide abilene By then I d been going on these sites for numerous months, possessing been egged on by a friend just after years of not wanting to meet any individual, and I smelled a giant rat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/25/2016 4:35:18 AM Psalm 19 verse 8  
rtay
Port Saint Lucie, FL
65, joined Aug. 2010

The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart.” This looks at Scripture as doctrines. Precepts are doctrines. These are not suggestions. These are not nice ideas. These are not sort of floating truths that become reality when you existentially experience them. These are absolute truths. They are the precepts, or most translations might say the statutes of the Lord. That’s a very strong word. They are divine doctrines. They’re not just suggestions for life, they are absolute principles for behavior, principles for living life.
People say, “Well, you’re too theological, you’re too doctrinal.” Everything in the Bible is doctrine. Doctrine simply means a truth, a truth, a truth – a truth established, a truth communicated, a truth understood. You don’t want to live your life without that – divine precepts. And so Scripture is divine doctrine and it is right. Now this is not right as opposed to wrong in Hebrew. It’s a right path. So it is doctrine that lays out a right path.
I love the story of the Ethiopian eunuch and Philip in Acts, chapter 8. And after he had been reading Isaiah 53 and didn’t understand it, and Philip explains it to him, and he believed and he was baptized. He went on his way rejoicing because the Word of God had become the path in which he walked. Scripture is our joy.

Where do you get your joy? Joy comes from the Word of God applied to in living a right kind of life, walking the right path, “Letting the word of Christ – ” Colossians 3:16 “ – dwell in you richly.” Joy in life is not from what you possess, from what you possess. Man’s life does not consist in the abundance of things that he possesses. It doesn’t come from self-indulgence. It doesn’t come from seeking self-gratification, self-promotion. It doesn’t come from some ambition fulfilled. True, lasting, unassailable, impregnable joy comes through the Word of God known and obeyed.

There’s another statement in verse 8: “The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.” The commandment of the Lord, that speaks of Scripture as divine decrees, divine mandates. They are authoritative, they are sovereign, they are binding, they are non-optional demands by God on man. Disobedience means judgment and obedience means reward.

These commandments, the NAS says, are pure. But the better translation is clear, clear – loosed, transparent, easily understood, accessible. Theologians would say the perspicuity of Scripture. It’s clarity. It gives clear direction for life.

There are people who would like us to think the Bible is dark and muddy, and ancient and out-of-date, and even irrelevant, and we can’t grasp its meaning because it’s far too old a book. There have been many movements in more modern times against the clarity of Scripture, and yet our Lord expected the unbelieving Jews of His day to understand their Old Testament because He repeatedly said to them, “Have you not read? Have you not heard? Have you not read? Do you not search the Scripture?”

It was all there, it was all clear, and they were all responsible for it. And the writers of the New Testament wrote these massive epistles that we love and cherish, take the epistles of Paul and sent those epistles to Gentiles with no religious history and no Old Testament knowledge and wrote them these profound epistles like the book of Romans and Galatians explaining the intricacies of the doctrines of grace and salvation to a bunch of first-generation believing pagans. There are no excuses for people who don’t understand Scripture, especially those who have been redeemed, and sanctified, and set on a right path, and who are now illumined by the Holy Spirit. No, the commandment of the Lord is clear. It’s clear and it enlightens our eyes. We see. We see the truth.

from GTY rt

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/25/2016 8:42:00 AM Psalm 19 verse 8  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,050)
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

CLV Ps 19:8 The precepts of Yahweh are upright, rejoicing the heart; The instruction of Yahweh is pure, enlightening the eyes;

H6490 piqquwd pik-kood'
or piqqud {pik-kood'};

from H6485; properly, appointed, i.e. a mandate (of God; plural only, collectively, for the Law).

Precepts are NOT doctrines.

2/5/2016 7:22:51 PM Psalm 19 verse 8  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Rtay said: Where do you get your joy? Joy comes from the Word of God applied to in living a right kind of life, walking the right path, “Letting the word of Christ

I agree, being a doer of the WORD, not just a hearer only.

2/7/2016 5:57:39 PM Psalm 19 verse 8  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (172,369)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

2/19/2016 6:35:50 PM Psalm 19 verse 8  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Nicely done, welcome new visitors.

2/25/2016 8:48:58 AM Psalm 19 verse 8  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

2/25/2016 8:22:25 PM Psalm 19 verse 8  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

3/1/2016 3:20:50 AM Psalm 19 verse 8  

share_n_love
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

YHVH God's word will never become outdated because His Spirit of Truth interprets it for each of us as we grown in faith & understanding.

3/1/2016 7:06:27 AM Psalm 19 verse 8  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,618)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The Catholic Church interprets Scripture. Otherwise we get to the confused state of Protestantism, where if you have say 300 people in a congregation, each will read the Bible, and we will have 300 interpretations, and soon we don't have any idea WHAT Scripture means.

"How can I know [what the scriptures mean] unless some man show me?"

--Acts 8:31

[Edited 3/1/2016 7:08:25 AM ]

3/1/2016 5:23:41 PM Psalm 19 verse 8  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,050)
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from ludlow:
The Catholic Church interprets Scripture. Otherwise we get to the confused state of Protestantism, where if you have say 300 people in a congregation, each will read the Bible, and we will have 300 interpretations, and soon we don't have any idea WHAT Scripture means.

"How can I know [what the scriptures mean] unless some man show me?"

--Acts 8:31

The Catholic church interprets Scripture wrongly.

CLV Ac 8:31 Yet he said, "For how should I be able, if ever someone should not be guiding me?" Besides, he entreats Philip, stepping up, to be seated with him.

Notice the word "church" is not used in this verse at all.

Yet there is an answer to this question...

CLV Jn 16:13 Yet whenever that may be coming--the spirit of truth--it will be guiding you into all the truth, for it will not be speaking from itself, but whatsoever it should be hearing will it be speaking, and of what is coming will it be informing you.
14 That will be glorifying Me, seeing that of Mine will it be getting, and informing you.
15 All, whatever the Father has, is Mine. Therefore I said to you that of Mine is it getting, and will be informing you.

No, it's not the church that will help understand the Scriptures. It is Jesus.