Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

I would even be annoyed if a first date was asking me all of these questions… I would be pondering why does it matter I m in no way going to see you once again anyway, stalker. redding speed dating If you happen to be willing to expand your attain to the maximum quantity of miles permitted, or if you happen to be in a position to drive to the subsequent town more than, then yes. This info is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for professional well being solutions. estonia dating app On the flip side, you want to know irrespective of whether or not they see the superior in folks, and what sort of traits they value in other individuals.

lesbian hookup dating site

You want to be various and out of the box, but you also want to carry on a conversation. datehookup desktop site CometChat has helped several businesses construct dating apps with in app chat integrated, so we produced a guide for developers who are contemplating making a new dating app in a competitive market. Basically put you will need to do what ever you can to look as fantastic as attainable online. usasexguide sarasota That was your decision.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/18/2009 3:05:43 PM I hate cops they suck  
lonewolf3571
Fargo, ND
34, joined Oct. 2009

cops are duesch bags and i especially hate fargo cops

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/19/2009 10:33:25 PM I hate cops they suck  
fanofgirls
Bismarck, ND
33, joined Oct. 2009

What have you done that you dont like them. If people would do what they are told the would not have a problem.

10/20/2009 12:01:26 AM I hate cops they suck  
lonewolf3571
Fargo, ND
34, joined Oct. 2009

yeah but if people always do what their told everyone would be the same and as far as it goes cops just love hassling me because there douche bags sometimes i wish i could them all but that wouldnt do anybody any good as much as i hate them they are needed

11/30/2009 4:13:46 PM I hate cops they suck  
rockpillow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,455)
Grafton, ND
54, joined Aug. 2009

Then move out of the state. On second thought you might want to stay or you'll find out what REAL douchbag cops are like.

12/7/2009 7:51:41 PM I hate cops they suck  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

I agree, Rock. He needs to leave the state. I'm pretty sure that the cops aren't too crazy about him, either.

Have you ever noticed that people who can't stand cops are the ones who are on the cops' radar? I've never had a problem with cops in my entire life. Could it be that I don't do anything that would warrant a cop "hassling" me????

I'm sure someone somewhere would buy him a one-way ticket......to anywhere.

oh, and by the way......it's DOUCHE. Fargo is capitalized. Learn to spell.

12/8/2009 10:43:29 PM I hate cops they suck  
rockpillow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,455)
Grafton, ND
54, joined Aug. 2009

FWIW I have a couple of friends who are cops and have additional contact with other cops through my work.I have also had casual contact with cops throughout the state and have never had a single problem. Most people don't realize what a crappy job it is. In most cases if you treat them decent they will return the courtesy. Some people develop the attitude that cops have a personal vendeta against them. These guys are just doing their job the best they can usually it's not personal. Occasionally they have a bad day. Again a little courtesy will generally help avoid any problems at these times. I have a friend that gets shitty with cops every time she encounters them . They treat her likewise.

12/28/2009 10:45:10 AM I hate cops they suck  

satanspooge
Bismarck, ND
39, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from slapstick_37:

oh, and by the way......it's DOUCHE. Fargo is capitalized. Learn to spell.

That's the German spelling, lol.

1/4/2010 8:22:00 AM I hate cops they suck  
ffejh
Almont, ND
49, joined Dec. 2009

I'd like to know how many police officers have seen what lonewolf has posted! If he wasn't on there radar he is now!

1/17/2010 9:19:49 PM I hate cops they suck  
2busty4you
Fargo, ND
58, joined Jan. 2010

COPS and FIREMAN ,Those men in uniform are my favorites,I would love to find one here.I moved from Ca. about 7 years ago, dated them there but there is not that many here to choose from.

1/18/2010 7:18:11 PM I hate cops they suck  
lonewolf3571
Fargo, ND
34, joined Oct. 2009

i think you are judging me without knowing me just like those f**king racist pricks you call cops try having them stop u for nothing then make racial comments then when u say something back they arrest you or have them stop you again at gun point for nothing and i mean f**king nothing and search you and hit you in the nuts each time and not just one cop they take turns so dont f**kin tell me whats what and i brought it on myself and i need to leave the state its stupid blind pricks like you that put tags on people because of their skin color you automatically assume im a criminal f**k you and your high horse b*tch

1/18/2010 7:24:33 PM I hate cops they suck  
lonewolf3571
Fargo, ND
34, joined Oct. 2009

and another thing ive lived in big cities and had no problems with any cops not like podunk north dakota and as far as im concerned i dont care if cops see this its my opinion of them from the way ive been treated by them bet your all white walk in my shoes for a while then make comments until then cops suck donkey d*ck and you can shut up

1/28/2010 11:30:37 PM I hate cops they suck  
tazzzzzz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,466)
Newport, NC
52, joined Dec. 2009

2/24/2010 1:16:11 PM I hate cops they suck  
havingfun826
Hettinger, ND
30, joined Jan. 2009

f**kin pigs

3/13/2010 8:18:21 AM I hate cops they suck  
mrletsbereal
Little Rock, AR
46, joined Jan. 2010

Like in everything you have your good and bad, but unfortunately there are many that are on a power trip and let their job and authority go straight to their heads. Many would fit in great if we every had "Military Police". Many will write reports in such away that will make you look worse than what you are....trying to get a confiction. Thank God for the honest and fair ones... and we need to pray for the others.