Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cleveland hookup spots

Desiring a deeper form of like and connection with an individual is not a bad factor, and loving myself does not mean I will never ever again crave a romantic relationship. single men in albuquerque Once of my friends met her partner on eharmony, but most of the couples I know met by way of guardian soulmates. By bringing together our neighborhood each IRL and virtually, HER gives you a space to date, meet, and connect on line and offline. how to attract vietnamese girl On top of what has currently been recommended producing sure that every thing is ok physically

40 listcrawler

You then use beans to unlock unique attributes in the app and to like other user profiles. ocean city singles Read terms and conditions so you know what you happen to be signing up to and how significantly it will expense. That call lasted more than two hours, there was under no circumstances a moment of awkward silence, conversation flowed with ease. omegle tik tok lyrics A financially savvy guy may well say that he d purchase actual estate, or invest it or start out a business.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/24/2011 6:57:32 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

hellrzr66
Philadelphia, PA
39, joined Aug. 2011

Actually I am published, look up my poetry book on amazon.com or Barnes and noble, its called "emerse" by t. ledwell , if u like this write u will luv my ebook .....

Golden Vanilla........

Maybe its the way the sun,
Reflects off what drips off your tongue,
As melting drops of creamy white,
Just disappear within my site....
Only to appear once more,
But not the same spot as before,
As I watch the trails of crème recess, And disappear below your dress....
Giving me the awesome thrill,
Of wondering what it will chill,
While listening for any sound,
You make as it is running down....
I grab your hands around a cone,
To catch each drip before you moan,
Then watching as it slowly fills,
But crouching right before it spills....
Then and only then I lick,
The places that it didnt stick,
Grabbing for another cone,
Enjoying what Ive always known....

Terry

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/2/2011 6:04:26 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

playful_kitten
Lewistown, MT
26, joined Jul. 2011

Writing is My safe haven lol

9/6/2011 2:34:58 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
jamespatrickm
Sioux Falls, SD
29, joined Aug. 2011

Yes! Nothing published yet... or seriously published (I don't think newsletters or scribd counts) but very soon (after I get a few things settled) I'm looking to push myself into pro.

9/15/2011 11:49:05 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
bfierce69
Over 1,000 Posts (1,183)
Maitland, FL
39, joined Sep. 2011

Going through life like living dead walking, feeling nothing inside, cold as ice soul breaking, numbness flows through my extremeties, no cure for me, no home remedies, save your council, no good are your theropies, mind under attack, bad thoughts coming in like trajectories, no more identity i am anonymous and in the darkness i find my bliss, pain is a welcome friend as painfully i remember our last kiss

First time i have let anyone read my writting. Feel free to be brutaly honest

10/27/2011 5:25:03 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

deeplyromantic
Crossville, TN
66, joined Sep. 2011

I discovered writing lyrics when in my teens and have possibly a few hundred, but about 2002 I discovered I could do larger projects and now have a series comprised of a novel and two novellas. I have also finished a humor volume and an inspirational short story series. I have several vignettes and poetry, as well. Additionally, I have a volume of erotica. In this economy it is difficult to be published by traditional means and self-publishing may be the way to go, if you get a good deal with profit margin and promotional opportunities. It would be wise to share information on how to achieve certain mileposts in our individual projects, such as getting proofreaders and critiques. Each of us has expertise in one way or another and it would be advantageous to lift one another where possible, knowing it will come back to us eventually.

11/1/2011 8:02:27 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
megbocek
Port Orange, FL
59, joined Apr. 2011

I am a writer....but I never let anyone read my writings its almost like my super secert diary only its fiction...writing controls my stress, but lately I have been working on a series and I'm pretty excited I have done character bios time lines, even worked out wht I want ever chapter in every book to be about I eat sleep and dream this series and I am looking forward to finishing and being published

11/3/2011 12:06:12 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
ibcurtis
Juliaetta, ID
36, joined Sep. 2011

I have one book of short stories out called Toys Gone Wild. It can be purchased at Amazon.Com. It features a story about the potatohead family and one in which I create a planet from various household articles. Thanks for the opportunity...

11/10/2011 9:33:28 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

lbyron
Augusta, GA
44, joined Oct. 2011

I had a poem published years ago.

11/10/2011 9:24:17 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

kikoku0421
Denver, CO
25, joined Nov. 2011

Yes, I'm a writer, and I haven't published a single one of my two out of three completed books yet...^^; I want to, but don't know where to start even looking for the right publisher. That, and I want to finish any editing beforehand. Anyone who can help me is free to message me, it would be a huge help.

11/11/2011 11:07:43 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

lovesthenight13
Dearborn, MI
44, joined Oct. 2011

I'm currently working on a semi-biographical story based on the life of Countess Elizabeth Batory. Is that something that you would read, or perhaps watch if it evolves into a screenplay?

11/19/2011 3:31:24 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
logophobe
Temecula, CA
39, joined Nov. 2011

I'm currently working on a manuscript for my debut novel.

11/19/2011 6:13:38 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

areylocal
Louisville, KY
52, joined Oct. 2011

Hi,
I published seven books and here is the link to my interview
http://readerviews.com/InterviewShvartsman.html if some one would be care to read.

11/23/2011 12:20:09 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

openandpositive
Kannapolis, NC
33, joined Nov. 2011

when twilights twinkle in my eye, when at mornings glance you inhabit my mornin eyes, the tenderness of your face exacts my early sigh, and leaves my heart in a spellbound trance, its seductive smile and elustriouse eyes have my heart enta ngled like a phene for its high, but more sweetly is my heart rewarded for you are like nectar so divine, i feel love drunk as if ive drunk love wine, so untill that day of elation i promise respect and patience, for my eye is only for you and my hand is waiting, if you ever feel so graciouse! original me

11/25/2011 6:41:59 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

eroticpoetry_4u
Battle Ground, WA
56, joined Nov. 2011

I don’t know if I would be brave enough to actually call myself a writer. But I have been typing out words - maybe that counts? Mostly erotic poetry. And some I probably would get flagged if I printed here! lol

Melting

The angry bicker of strangers,
bores into the walls of a
cheap motel,
coming under
the locked door
and through heavy drapes.
In the sweltering heat,
she holds an ice cube in her fingers
and traces the melting cold
on her lover's chest
the water mixing with his sweat.
She puts the ice in her mouth,
cooling her lips
as she glides her kiss lower.

Or maybe this other poem?

You Wore His Shirt

You wore his shirt around the house
You put it on this morning
After you made him late for work
You just kept wanting more
You’d like to hear his voice again
But he's at work right now
You know enough not to call
He’ll be here when he gets off
You’ll be ready, maybe with
A little something to drink
A little something to eat
Maybe this little outfit you have
Just thinking about it
Kind of makes you hot
Maybe it won’t hurt
If you get a little head start
You’ll still be ready
When he gets here

If you find any of this interesting let me know - it would be sort of cool to get feedback on the poems!

1/10/2012 12:39:44 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

robertb2011
Council Bluffs, IA
29, joined Nov. 2011

working on my first book right now hope to have it published when i'm done however i don't know any1 thatwill publish a book of poetry i'm about half way to my goal right nowi want atleast a 300 page book got almost 150 done now.

1/22/2012 1:08:29 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
rutheone09
Chillicothe, MO
35, joined Jul. 2011

im new to writing, i am working on publishing my first book wich i hope comes out by the end of the year. does any one have any advice for me? im new to publishing. i have written hundreds of storied over the past 23 years but this is the first time im publishing one.

2/1/2012 4:07:01 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
eyelashviper198
Statesville, NC
36, joined Jan. 2012

im working on a book right now on a local legend. there is so pose to be a haunting with it. im getting a lot of info i dont think ppl really kno about it so it should turn out great!

2/4/2012 5:51:18 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
sharonorahs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,693)
Wilmington, NC
51, joined Jan. 2012

I love to write. I wrote for a magazine back in 1989. I'm now working on a novel. I had actually finished it as a novella, but I read that most publishing companies want novels. So now I am in the process of adding more chapters.

2/5/2012 7:39:22 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
eyelashviper198
Statesville, NC
36, joined Jan. 2012

well i finished my first story..looks like my book is gonna b full of short stories lol but thats ok...lookin for more legends n my area to research hope to find some good 1s

2/15/2012 2:25:29 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
41, joined Feb. 2012

ive been publishing since i was 13. Im glad i found this thread. No authors close by. Not many people understand my passion. Its depressing. Try www.publishamerica.com. Dont plan to get rich just want to put my kids threw school when the time comes.

2/17/2012 11:42:16 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
thepoetdaniel
Berlin, NJ
37, joined Feb. 2012

Poetry.

3/20/2012 7:31:45 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
curriouss
Monteagle, TN
26, joined Mar. 2012

i am but i haven't really found anyone i trusted enough to actually read what i write, so i keep it to myself. i'm kind of self-conscious, so any type of criticism even meant in good faith, i'd over analyze and take the wrong way....then i'm worried i won't be able to write anymore. whereas now i can write freely to myself, for myself...and not have to worry about it being judged like everything else.

3/20/2012 9:26:15 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
jhc83
San Luis Potosí
Mexico
34, joined Jan. 2012

Emily D*ckinson's poetry was never seen by anyone till after she died. A lot of good writer's and poets are the same way. Some are not as lucky to have someone find their work later. With this sometimes you have.to put yourself out there.

3/20/2012 9:33:07 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
jhc83
San Luis Potosí
Mexico
34, joined Jan. 2012

I am more of an author than a writer as I am currently working on a book analyzing migration to California for the past five hundred years and the changes in culture each group has brought. Most importantly how Los.Angeles is center of American culture because it was created by American migrants unlike NY which was built by European immigrants. I am using this to be published to help me become a professor of American history at a good school.

3/21/2012 10:13:18 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

deeplyromantic
Crossville, TN
66, joined Sep. 2011

I'm a rather prolific writer, actually, but my interests go in so many directions that I'm kept busy writing and have to learn how to get published. My genres cover poetry, novels, short stories, vignettes, lyrics, psalms (yes, I said psalms--a few as a challenge), a libretto, a humor volume, erotica and might invent a few, the way I plow new ground everywhere I go. I've done copy for brochures, sales letters and even a technical paper. I just love to write. Have studied a bit about hypnotic writing, but that's a deep field and I have more to learn.

If anyone would like tutoring on creative writing, I'm willing to help out and will do proofing, editing and polishing. If the project is very large (taking away from my own writing time), of course, I would like to receive some compensation, if only in trade. I'm also willing to help ghostwrite and have a great sense of dialogue and humor, as well as suspense. My philosophy on how to make a story great can be read in an interview, here:

http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/o-interview-with-author-steven-g-odell.html

If you would like to collaborate, exchange information or just like to read new material, let me know.

3/22/2012 5:10:13 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

patriciabelle
Knoxville, TN
75, joined Nov. 2011

Readng all your replies, this does not seem to point to me being a writer although writing is involved. They are parodies,and are also , when put out on the web, done so in such a vague fashion, that few understand. That is because they are private thoughts not to be aired publicly except in that fashion.Why write them? Because I enjoy it.

Whether understood or not they are appreciated. Several of these have also been put on several other sites.

I also write funny ones, ones that are not vague. If anyone wishes to read any parodies my name on that site is adagio and the site is amiright.com

3/23/2012 8:45:30 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
pinnkky7
Greenville, SC
53, joined Mar. 2012

Yes I am a writer. I am looking for a good honest publisher. Will someone please get back with me on this? Thanks

3/23/2012 8:49:17 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Write fanfiction. Currently writing my first chapter........gamer

4/1/2012 4:29:51 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Yep, published twice and even got a scholarship for one of my essays. That was cool. I didn't like publishing because of the restraints though. It's like when I paint, people have offered to buy but I can't bring myself to get rid of them.

[Edited 4/1/2012 4:31:40 PM ]

5/2/2012 11:10:21 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
masq
Savannah, GA
98, joined Oct. 2011

I'm a poet. I have a deep passion for poetry. I çome ftom a long line of writers bookog. I'm currently working on my first book of poetry and a children's book of Haiku poems.

5/2/2012 11:21:25 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
masq
Savannah, GA
98, joined Oct. 2011

I'm a poet. My pen name is Masquerade. My poetry circle call me Masq for short. I have been writing poetry and short stories since I was a teen. I am currently in the process of self publishing my first book of poetry as well as a children's book of Haiku poems.

5/3/2012 10:14:14 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
stephie1485
Ogden, UT
28, joined Apr. 2012

Novelist, journalist. You name it. I love the book industry. Publishing is so fun.

5/10/2012 3:24:35 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
plzbhottie
Littleton, CO
36, joined May. 2012

Writing is therapeutic for me I try and write/journal daily.
Do you desire to write, but you're not doing it?
If so I suggest the book called The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.
It's a great read not just for writers but all types of artist's.
Just be ready to work kinda workbook.

6/4/2012 10:15:26 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

green_finch
Douglassville, PA
31, joined May. 2012

Originally, I wrote poetry. I still do, though now a lot of them are set to music. Every book I start gets scrapped for a new idea that interests me more than the last, so I've yet to actually finish one. My longest was about 275 pages, and was passed around to friends for a few months.
I've been published once- a poem I wrote a few years prior to entry- but that's really the only attempt I've made to get my work noticed by any sort of public audience.
If I have a preferred style, it's sort of natural-folsky-philosophical. The best comparison I can make is a blend between Voltaire and Robert Frost- in theme, anyway.
If I'm not writing on paper or a keyboard, I'm turning every text I send into a miniature story, and finding the recipients of said messages most often confused, and quiet. Messages on this site have been no exception, so here I am in the writers' group.

6/9/2012 7:52:45 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
sportsgal14
Buffalo, NY
25, joined May. 2012

I am a writer. I have been writing novels since I was 14. I was a freshman in high school when I started.

6/12/2012 1:02:44 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
anewme79
Greensboro, NC
38, joined May. 2012

I dabble in it here and there. I like to write children's stories but have attempted a couple of novels. I gave up after my computer crashed and I lost everything. I need to get back on it though.

7/12/2012 4:59:20 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
bluerosemama
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,375)
Evansville, IN
55, joined Aug. 2009

I wrote as a young girl--- then life stole the words from me... I was too involved in surviving to think or feel much of anything. I was introduced to the blogs here and began writing-just my thoughts about things and the poetry cake back --- I have an extensive collection here and am working on a book called
" learning to bend in the broken places " I have posted a couple pieces on the writers group but there was little response...

I am like the ppl here who say they write because they have to--- my head would explode if I didn't get the stuff inside me out
I have had good response on the blog side and am working to set some of my work to music as lyrics.'
It doesn't really matter to me as far as getting paid ( poetry doesn't pay I'm told )

But it is important to me to be heard.

If anybody who's published would be willing to offer any advice I'd be most grateful
God bless
lisa

7/12/2012 8:30:07 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
jrupp0604
Over 2,000 Posts (2,666)
Stoughton, MA
68, joined May. 2011

When i was younger i would always lay in bed at night and try to gather words in my head to make poems, i collected alot of poetry books. Too bad i really didnt get into makeing a book, would have been soo awesome.

7/15/2012 10:15:59 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

timetomove999
Ellensburg, WA
60, joined Jul. 2012

i own half of Beatdom Books, a publishing company. we publish books, seven since last july, on non-fiction and Beat-themed topics. also books of poetry and the literary journal, Beatdom. we ship them to 22 countries.
i have been published since 1972 and all it takes is the will to do it. if you are any good, you cannot help yourself.
we do take poetry submissions but we are picky, especially on poetry because anybody can self-publish these days.
i read each book we publish four times before it goes on sale on amazon and kindle. two other people help edit them, besides myself.
got anything good that is completed and not just a vague idea? let me know...

8/9/2012 6:42:24 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Yes. Writing my first season of Divine Crest:Sword of Heroes which encompasses 26 episodes. About to start writing for the second season will will also encompass 26 episodes. I have another series I'm working on will will be also have 26 episodes in it's first season. And I'm currently writing a fanfiction for Young Justice.......gamer

9/4/2012 9:06:59 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

kittykeeper511
Dayton, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

I have John Marquand's book by that name.

9/14/2012 7:31:08 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from kittykeeper511:
I have John Marquand's book by that name.

Interesting. Might need to change my series title then for copyright issues. Not terribly difficult to come up with a new name, but when I write the upcoming third season, It might be a problem......gamer

9/28/2012 10:50:16 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
notanangel_04
Fresno, CA
38, joined Sep. 2012

Ladyapollos thank you for giving hope. I do write here and there. And hope to one day publish my work.

9/28/2012 12:44:43 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
saintsfan21083
Mount Vernon, OH
34, joined Sep. 2012

I'm a wanna be writer. I have the imagination for a good story, but usually by the time I get a chance to write down an idea, I lose it. A few times, though, I've had ideas which I find months or years later has been done by some famous writer. So I wonder if novelists have mind reading powers, that they use to steal ideas from peoples' heads and then temporarily erase their memories of it... that's sounds like an idea for a good story.

9/29/2012 6:29:10 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

nowntime
Elmira, NY
64, joined Sep. 2012

in the famous words of popeye;i am what i am!

10/3/2012 10:22:37 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
sportsgal14
Buffalo, NY
25, joined May. 2012

I am a writer. Not published, but I am working on writing a novel. I've been writing novels since my freshman year of high school (14 years old). I've changed ideas so much that every year, I write a new novel. I went through 6 or 7 ideas. Now, hopefully, I can stick to one idea and branch off of it. I eventually want to be a published author.

10/5/2012 2:23:48 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
borda
Bath, PA
36, joined Sep. 2012

I write stories but none of them have been published. Now, I've typed 6 poems at poetry.com.which I wish I could ask people here to read, but then I would have to give out my name. Which I won't do here.

10/10/2012 6:47:23 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Currently writing my second season, with brainstorming ideas for my third and fourth season for my series. I also write fanfiction as well. At times, I write poetry when I'm in the mood, although I have to finish my poetry series at some point......gamer

10/11/2012 12:02:50 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

It's a difficult question for me because I am under daily deadlines writing articles about apartment living lifestyles, computers, tablets and so many other topics, and I want to get more into my own creative writing. The demand writing helps sharpen my craft, but I have this fabulous novel I'm researching to write and keep procrastinating on.

10/11/2012 2:57:01 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Photobucket

10/19/2012 3:13:29 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

ericshepherd
Santaquin, UT
51, joined Sep. 2012

I'm here so I will being by saying yes I am a writer. I am close to publication, at least I hope so. I write series novels. Right now I am writing a series titled What's Behind The Looking Glass. I am halfway done with the forth book in the series. I also write poetry mostly for my novels. Using it to introduce the book. Or a spell writen by my wizzards. Or to move a story in the right direction.

I have had four of my poems published this past year. You can find all my novels at www.writerscafe.org/shep

I have also stard some single books as well as my bio. I love to read and read somewhere to three to four novels a week. For some reason the ladies don't fancy writers. I don't know why, I have been told that I am quite good.

I wasn't always a writer, I was a chef for15. Years and a manger for another 10. I hadn't started writing until 5 years ago. It took me that long to learn the rules of writing.

Ok I will stop here. I always looking for new friends come by and check me out and chat.

10/20/2012 2:53:31 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ericshepherd:
I'm here so I will being by saying yes I am a writer. I am close to publication, at least I hope so. I write series novels. Right now I am writing a series titled What's Behind The Looking Glass. I am halfway done with the forth book in the series. I also write poetry mostly for my novels. Using it to introduce the book. Or a spell writen by my wizzards. Or to move a story in the right direction.

I have had four of my poems published this past year. You can find all my novels at www.writerscafe.org/shep

I have also stard some single books as well as my bio. I love to read and read somewhere to three to four novels a week. For some reason the ladies don't fancy writers. I don't know why, I have been told that I am quite good.

I wasn't always a writer, I was a chef for15. Years and a manger for another 10. I hadn't started writing until 5 years ago. It took me that long to learn the rules of writing.

Ok I will stop here. I always looking for new friends come by and check me out and chat.

Interesting to know and just only aspires me to keep up my writing hobby. I want to find the right motive and writing a novel and making that novel into a series too, but I want to come up with a plotline that will last for at least 6 novels. Now I'm currently working on my series right now, but thinking about starting to write a novel down the road.......gamer

10/20/2012 6:44:14 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
queensash
Brooklyn, NY
34, joined Oct. 2012

Agreed. Reading rocks!

10/24/2012 6:04:32 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

jla3767
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,650)
Brookville, PA
50, joined Oct. 2012

nothing published as yet, but I have been working on a fantasy story thats been in my head for a few years. I also write poetry

10/26/2012 3:18:58 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I have been published.

But, trust me, no one on DH has ever read it.

10/30/2012 6:01:29 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jla3767:
nothing published as yet, but I have been working on a fantasy story thats been in my head for a few years. I also write poetry

That's awesome. After my series season's, I plan on making a novel out of my series and have the seasons rewritten as novels myself......gamer

11/6/2012 8:44:45 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from gamerman17:
Yes. Writing my first season of Divine Crest:Sword of Heroes which encompasses 26 episodes. About to start writing for the second season will will also encompass 26 episodes. I have another series I'm working on will will be also have 26 episodes in it's first season. And I'm currently writing a fanfiction for Young Justice.......gamer

Gamerman, have you already posted part of you prose in Writer's Forum? I'm interested in scoping it.

Everyone, please check my poetry and stories in the Writer's Forum and pls make comment. Thanks. Molark

11/11/2012 9:59:52 AM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/12/2012 3:44:14 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  

gamerman17
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from molark:
Gamerman, have you already posted part of you prose in Writer's Forum? I'm interested in scoping it.

Everyone, please check my poetry and stories in the Writer's Forum and pls make comment. Thanks. Molark

Not yet, but if you're interested in reading part of my series, I'll be more than happy to post it. Where are your stories to read, Molark?.......gamer

11/16/2012 11:07:41 PM Are You a Writer? | Page 2  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
53, joined Jun. 2012

Yes I am I have a series of books I am working on.