Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

A List Of 100 Questions To Ask Your Companion On Date Nights single women in south jersey The purpose is to keep points good and obtain a healthy balance of asking and nevertheless conversing, says Trombetti. So here are some questions that will seriously support you get to know a person, regardless of whether it is light hearted banter on a very first date or deep, meaningful conversations about life with your spouse. russian big booty girls As soon as you ve installed these apps and signed up for the solutions, get prepared for a barrage of notifications and e mail.

private delights com

Just about every individual attempt to attract interest to himself registration meet a different individual to make an appointment or to declare a enjoy devoid of shame. dating services victoria bc If never click then move on and uncover a different match. Both young children of the war who survived the Holocaust as infants, Svetlana and Lev met as 14 year old schoolchildren in Ukraine. 3059300304 The subsequent time you are tempted to groan, you could possibly try to laugh alternatively.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/13/2013 10:15:25 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
danielx182
Springfield, MO
40, joined Feb. 2013

I love big girls. A girl has to have curves. But I live in Missouri.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/13/2013 11:38:08 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from countrygirl417:
Yeah the girl thinks hes accepting her and wants more to do with her than he does so she sleeps with him, and he gets a free piece of ass. Im not saying the female is a victim. Its her fault for not spending enough time to get to know someone before she gets herself emotionally involved. Thats why i said confidence/ self esteem are whats important!

I think it's a much larger cultural issue and not just "fat" girls. Personally I like fat girls. They seem to be more down to earth and genuine than their more "lucky Barbie-like" competition. "Barbies" are more successful in attracting mates but are fooled, too. Their talents and worth are not measured in who and what they are but in their physical appearance. It seems to me that it is better to be cared for because of who, not what you are.

2/13/2013 1:01:40 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
I think it's a much larger cultural issue and not just "fat" girls. Personally I like fat girls. They seem to be more down to earth and genuine than their more "lucky Barbie-like" competition. "Barbies" are more successful in attracting mates but are fooled, too. Their talents and worth are not measured in who and what they are but in their physical appearance. It seems to me that it is better to be cared for because of who, not what you are.

I love it when a man talks like this

2/13/2013 1:10:41 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from woodsmamma:
I love it when a man talks like this

That's probably because we share similar "generational" values. Many kids today don't really have any. At least none worth emulating.

[Edited 2/13/2013 1:11:01 PM ]

2/13/2013 2:00:32 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

dannar2020
Nixa, MO
32, joined May. 2012

Quote from rhyan28:
u r too curves4dayz
yes what a pretty girl..i have to agree with her...im also a bigger girl and getting a man is not an issue im just picky and very out spoken its hard for a man to handle me im to indapendent for most...but i will say that there is a such thing as to big...i mean i work out daily most the time two times a day not to be skinny but to b solid and healthy

2/13/2013 2:42:14 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
That's probably because we share similar "generational" values. Many kids today don't really have any. At least none worth emulating.

Sharing generational values is quite a plus in that case !

2/13/2013 2:58:59 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
kmatthias
Lebanon, MO
29, joined Mar. 2011

Bigger girls are the sweetest girls, I don't know why most think they're not good enough for a decent man. I feel for anyone who gets treated like scraps.

In my experiences most girls, big or small, prefer a jackass. I never understood that. But I'm getting off track.

Bigger girls > smaller girls.

2/13/2013 3:06:32 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

chef_john
Rogers, AR
28, joined Sep. 2012

I like bigger girls most guys don't like really thin. I like some meat on a women that's just me

2/13/2013 3:54:18 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from chef_john:
I like bigger girls most guys don't like really thin. I like some meat on a women that's just me

I bet every fat girl out there is just overjoyed that you are a "meat" lover. Ever wonder if maybe they have feelings, aspirations, emotional and intellectual qualities that you aparently don't have a clue about? Geez....these shallow and unreasoning and incapable of a rational thought younguns' are driving me crazy with their stupidity, ignorance, and complete lack of tact, respect, humanity, and understanding! Just boggles the mind.

2/13/2013 5:49:14 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
lostinthewind
Omaha, AR
36, joined Nov. 2012

"My opinion" If offened, it was not my intentions. It is what it is, The eyes of people are blinded by corruption and people want to judge a book by it's cover but don't know the real story behind the first page. I don't prefer big girls but have accepted them in the past because what they're like on the inside such as personality, life style, goals, etc. It's what really counts. Then you have the petite fine ladies that you start comparing and weigh out pro's and con's between big or small, fat or skinny, ugly or pretty, etc and so on. Everyone should be considered Beautiful! Not on this earth, time will tell.

2/13/2013 6:01:55 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
lostinthewind
Omaha, AR
36, joined Nov. 2012

"Offended"

2/16/2013 6:09:19 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
thegamegotti
Fort Smith, AR
32, joined Oct. 2012

I would luv to hang out and have some fun with a big girl, nothing serious just some fun!!

2/16/2013 7:28:24 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from thegamegotti:
I would luv to hang out and have some fun with a big girl, nothing serious just some fun!!

Oh boy ,I bet they're linin up right now with that comment!

2/16/2013 8:50:47 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
samijg
Poteau, OK
25, joined Oct. 2012

Handsome man and honest.

2/16/2013 8:53:08 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
samijg
Poteau, OK
25, joined Oct. 2012

Some guys do like big girls, BUT they have to be confident with themselves in order to be confident with the man. I used to hate my looks but darling, I woke up one morning put on my favorite outfit, did my hair and makeup and I felt as beautiful as a model. I absolutely adore myself. Confidence gets you everywhere. ;D

2/16/2013 9:04:45 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from samijg:
Some guys do like big girls, BUT they have to be confident with themselves in order to be confident with the man. I used to hate my looks but darling, I woke up one morning put on my favorite outfit, did my hair and makeup and I felt as beautiful as a model. I absolutely adore myself. Confidence gets you everywhere. ;D

I love this attitude

2/16/2013 9:09:09 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
samijg
Poteau, OK
25, joined Oct. 2012

You have to be this way to get what you want. Classy, Sassy, and a bit smart assy too!

[Edited 2/16/2013 9:09:43 PM ]

2/16/2013 9:23:56 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Big don't matter. It is all about passion for life and what is important. Personally I don't care what size your body is...I care about the passion that is you. Nuff said about this dumb assed BS. Get real.....what's this obsession all about? Superficial BS that don't really matter in the long run. I f**ked up a an awesome relationship with a rediculous indiscrection. That is what matters.....not much else. We all make mistakes, but it is surely a mistake to judge someone becuase they are "fat". Get real folks! Soul mates don't see the difference. They just enjoy.

2/16/2013 10:44:47 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from samijg:
You have to be this way to get what you want. Classy, Sassy, and a bit smart assy too!

Well ill agree with that too !

And even resemble that remark too!

2/20/2013 9:50:25 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
angieaindy
Little Rock, AR
50, joined Feb. 2013

thats because men are pigs they think with thier you know what and go by looks instead of the real person sweety thats thier loss not yours sweety im 45 and a big girl my self they are not what we need okay hold your head up high cause your better then they are

2/21/2013 1:53:54 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

All these fat lovers here and women still ask where they are. Fatties cant really be picky now, cmon.

2/21/2013 8:18:42 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from itslu:
All these fat lovers here and women still ask where they are. Fatties cant really be picky now, cmon.

Well yes I am picky and can be picky! You are disgusting and ought to dissapear!

Poof you are gone

2/22/2013 8:10:56 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
bwh72
Mountain Home, AR
45, joined Feb. 2013

I'm big beautiful country gal n knows some guys like skinny women n some like bbw. Like I said big, skinny, ages, distance are just numbers We r humans n looking for true love or best friends.

2/22/2013 8:24:37 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from bwh72:
I'm big beautiful country gal n knows some guys like skinny women n some like bbw. Like I said big, skinny, ages, distance are just numbers We r humans n looking for true love or best friends.

2/27/2013 3:13:35 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

niko945
Belle Vernon, PA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Hi I just relocated to memphis for work I love to dance how far are you from memphis

3/1/2013 11:02:51 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
prairiequeen
Biscoe, AR
63, joined Jan. 2013

You got me. What men look for though is external beauty first. I think that is the core of it. Some of us Big ladies and some of us thinner ladies are not externally beautiful.

I lost a bunch of weight so I could be healthy. But I am still big. I am Romanesque. I am active and can keep up with a lot of athletic guys and women but no matter how much weight I lose I will never, ever be petite because I am strong and muscular.

So why do I not attract men..?? My personality is odd. Can't change that. I have tried. And because I am not pretty. The external beauty is just not there. I have known that for years.

BUT my heart, my soul and everything inside IS beautiful. And I smile, laugh and love fiercely. I am interesting, adaptable and flexible (both figuratively and literally).

How do you advertise that in a mail order bride site like this?

3/8/2013 10:22:45 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

cartoon69
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,788)
Paducah, KY
54, joined Jun. 2009

Answer #1
no profile picture.

3/12/2013 9:09:21 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
sxycaligirl75
Texarkana, AR
42, joined Sep. 2012

Im from cali, and it is a pref. Im nt thin but curvey and fun size .. and I have no luck I think im ok looking and my personality is out going . Why should I try and be something that im not .. just sayn .. be positive and most of all be yourself... im single and curvey ... I personally think the men who want or prefer barbie type are affraid of tryn something different infact most n**ger girls are more out going then that type.. that's just my opion hope that helps ..good luck to ya !!! Cali...

3/12/2013 10:20:39 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
elh83
Winslow, AR
34, joined Feb. 2013

I'm not scared.

3/13/2013 12:01:52 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
tad0317
Shreveport, LA
47, joined Jul. 2012

I like girls of all sizes. My issue is the ones who are overweight and mad about it. If you are big, own it, love it, be proud of yourself. Don't be apologetic about it. If I approach you, it is because I am attracted. You don't need to tell me your flaws that I should find unattractive. And a great personality can greatly outweigh (pun not intended) physical flaws.

5/31/2013 7:24:14 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

wonderink2008
Springdale, AR
45, joined May. 2013

What a lot of people don't know is the outside can always be fixed with $$$$. But a your treasure is what is inside that shell. That can't be fixed with $$$.
Im A big girl myself but it all how you carry yourself and how much pride you have in yourself. IF YOU SHINE THEN THEY WILL SEE YOUR BRIGHTNESS.

5/31/2013 3:55:51 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
mal4509
Fort Smith, AR
23, joined May. 2013

k

5/31/2013 8:57:41 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from wonderink2008:
What a lot of people don't know is the outside can always be fixed with $$$$. But a your treasure is what is inside that shell. That can't be fixed with $$$.
Im A big girl myself but it all how you carry yourself and how much pride you have in yourself. IF YOU SHINE THEN THEY WILL SEE YOUR BRIGHTNESS.

I love this reply. It's great on this year old thread. And the same thing applies to big teddy bear men.

6/1/2013 4:11:12 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

dirtyd_479
Fort Smith, AR
27, joined Apr. 2013

I like big girls and I ain't afraid to admit it

6/5/2013 1:01:33 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
jd72082
Kensett, AR
33, joined Jun. 2013

Im in Arkansas and love a curvy full figured lady. They are amazing normally and are not fake.

6/6/2013 9:27:14 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
ckoskinen
Mountain Home, AR
31, joined May. 2013

nothing wrong with big girls...there beautiful

6/6/2013 9:30:20 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
ckoskinen
Mountain Home, AR
31, joined May. 2013

big girls..are lot fun.lol

6/17/2013 3:00:48 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

teddyrowland
Hot Springs Village, AR
53, joined Jun. 2013

I LOVE SATISFYING BBW'S,IN EVERY. WAY,NOT JUST SEXUALLY, IF THERE'S. ANY SINGLE OUT THERE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME,IM IN HOT SPRINGS

6/25/2013 1:04:17 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
moo_girl83
Mansfield, AR
34, joined Jun. 2013

I am a big girl myself. I have yet to find ne one that thinks in attractive. The guys think in better off as a friend not a girlfriend.

7/5/2013 4:49:44 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
reddaisielady
Texarkana, AR
49, joined May. 2013

What size actually starts a BBW? I have often wondered about this....

7/5/2013 5:48:33 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from reddaisielady:
What size actually starts a BBW? I have often wondered about this....

I don't think there is an official definition of BBW. Plus size starts at 12, I believe, so BBW probably starts at 16 and Super BBW at 20 or 22.

7/8/2013 9:08:49 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from moo_girl83:
I am a big girl myself. I have yet to find ne one that thinks in attractive. The guys think in better off as a friend not a girlfriend.

I don't know what's wrong with the younger guys, but I think you're attractive and I'd flirt with you if you were closer.

7/9/2013 5:34:05 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

rebelyellgirl82
Neelyville, MO
35, joined Jul. 2013

HUNS IT"S ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE !!! LOVE YOUR SELF!! BE YOUR SELF!! and ur inner beauty will shine thru to the outer part of you ... I love myself and im a BBW I have no problem with my looks I think im the most beautiful person in the world well in my eyes...I have an awesome personality and I love to live life to the fullest ... so go get'em

7/9/2013 5:44:27 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

rebelyellgirl82
Neelyville, MO
35, joined Jul. 2013

I am a bbw HIT ME UP

7/9/2013 6:41:00 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from mersadis3333:
<~~~~ bbw
We rock

nice looking cycle. And you look real cute and lovely on it too.

7/9/2013 6:45:43 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from moo_girl83:

That's too bad. Those local young boys don't know what they are missing and what you offer. You may have to do a reverse Ben Franklin and check out guys a little older. You're too far away and young, but a dating range of 10 years either way is pretty common when you get older.

7/17/2013 10:14:49 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

o0smokeone0o
Sherwood, AR
39, joined Jul. 2013

I dunno what all the hate is on dangerous curves but, I don't like barbi and in no ken doll either but when it comes to.dating I will pick a curvy bbw over a toothpick anyway of the week and twice on sunday and what defines the beauty is confidence and proportions so all you bbw don't worry that there's more to love just worry about finding a man that can handle all that love

7/19/2013 11:13:41 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

psykosyd
Springdale, AR
44, joined Oct. 2011

I'm a big guy and I don't mind big girls

7/26/2013 4:43:25 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

teddyrowland
Hot Springs Village, AR
53, joined Jun. 2013

Big girls are a lot of fun,and they treat you right if you treat them right,are there any single BBW 's on here,get in touch with me!!

7/26/2013 6:27:17 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
uga1785
Dardanelle, AR
42, joined Nov. 2012

there is a huge difference in being big and beautiful over fat and nasty. I hear all the time look past my weight pleas dnt judge me because im heavy. Well laides in ancient greece big was beautiful and to today a plus size lady with CURVES IS SEXY TO ME. but a girl that complains everyday about her body and dosent do anythng to change it well that gets old and runs a good man away. Size 6 or 26 dosent bother me its the way u talk and carry yourself be a lady a true lady and men wil ask u out .

7/27/2013 1:58:15 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

charliecoker
Texarkana, AR
45, joined Oct. 2011

I'm charlie from texarka a.40 yrs old.I use to play country music ther befor my dad passed. Fifteen years ago.lol 9034306345 txt r call me.I'm single.live alone.and would like to know u.ty
Ur beautiful

7/30/2013 4:35:30 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

goodbar10der
Dardanelle, AR
51, joined Jul. 2013

I like the way u said that!

8/28/2013 5:55:53 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
jblown72
Fort Smith, AR
44, joined Aug. 2013

Love big girls here. I am ft smith tonight only any bbw want to play

8/31/2013 11:53:21 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

rehannaj
Jonesboro, AR
32, joined Aug. 2013

Hey

9/13/2013 8:42:15 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,428)
Jacksonville, AR
56, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from goodbar10der:
I like the way u said that!

Really sexy photograph, although I can't figure out the tats on one arm but not the other.
Too bad you're not in Jax.

9/20/2013 6:14:36 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

waynet33
Fayetteville, AR
37, joined Sep. 2013

I love bbw looks aren't all that matters. As long as u have a good since of humor and a big heart I'm all there I'm country I live in fayetteville ar from Louisiana originally

9/24/2013 5:15:33 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
jusinu
Pine Bluff, AR
52, joined Sep. 2013

Maybe you just haven't met them all! Call.

10/16/2013 9:46:59 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

itslu
Russellville, AR
32, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from 1970brokenwing:
ya know that is so true people judge the book by its cover instead of reading the pages. were BBW and they dont over look that at all most of the time insteave of looking at our inward they are looking at our outward and that can really hurt and cut deep but I love me im happy go lucky and I enjoy life.

bbw is an acronymn for big beautiful woman. Some of you women that are big, automatically assume that you're a bbw simply because of your size. You can be fat & ugly. I'm here to tell you, just because you're big, doesn't mean you're attractive.

11/9/2013 2:19:26 AM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  

charliecoker
Texarkana, AR
45, joined Oct. 2011

ilike big girls and shave p.:.. older big ladys is what id likd to find .

1/15/2014 2:07:57 PM Why aren't there any guys in or close to arkansas that like big girls? | Page 2  
goodlovingandmo
Hartford, AR
67, joined Aug. 2011

There is a big difference between big/beautiful and just "grossly Obese and unkept".

I have seen your profile and you are in my opinion neither of the above.
I would just say "full figured" but then even in my profile I state that the labels are both inadequate and inaccurate. Labels suck. People are all different.
We have to look for the differences to see the attractiveness in the other.
The only one wanting to date themselves was Conway Twitty in "hard to be humble".
I would certainly be bored as hell without differences which include both age and body type. I think fugly is just as ugly as "thin and unkept".
If you look mean or dirty, no one will want you no matter what your age or body type.

And your profile pic should be you. Shame on the moderators who allow otherwise but yet disallow a pic of a teddybear or roses at the end of your pic list.