Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnels

Signing up on the Coffee Meets Bagel is an simple affair. garden dating Leave the ideal stuff for the phone get in touch with and the eventual date. Utilizing a condom or other barrier technique is crucial, even if you and your companion are each HIV constructive. san diego bedpage There is a free account choice or a monthly membership for $29.

sites like megapersonals

We have the greatest chemistry, but our personalities can be quite various. nelson bc singles Books tend to be particularly personal, and being aware of what genres they like and what stories moved them can give you a deep insight into who they are. Nonetheless, there s something that does not seem quite correct Yes, attending your RESEA appointment counts as 1 of the two weekly essential function search activities, which is expected to receive weekly unemployment added benefits. doublelist sacramento This can assistance to lessen the blow if you feel the individual will be seriously disappointed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/9/2012 12:44:52 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

phillies_babe
Wilmington, DE
43, joined Dec. 2010

I am beyond frustrated with dating all together and especially in DE.
Its like everyone you meet here is or has been involved with one of your circle of friends already and has this history that someone feels the need to tell you about.

not only this but where do you go in DE for a good date anymore anyway? besides bars/restaurants?

Sorry had to rant since nobody really comes in here anyway.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/9/2012 4:08:31 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
fishon1969
Over 2,000 Posts (2,796)
New York, NY
47, joined Mar. 2012

I think that you would love NYC for the dating, etc.

5/9/2012 6:40:56 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
1coolkat
Dover, DE
48, joined Jan. 2012

Not hating, but you have blown me off before,but maybe that's why you are hating DE dating. You must be dating the wrong guys. U need someone who appreciates beautiful woman. Its not lame in Delaware, its your choices in lame a** date choices

5/10/2012 9:06:57 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
davebrj
Easton, PA
49, joined Apr. 2012

Not familiar with DE but I left NYC about 7 yrs ago for the lehigh valley and like it up here. Not sure about the dating scene as I'm just getting back into it but come up to the lehigh valley and I'll be happy to show you around.

5/10/2012 11:41:03 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

phillies_babe
Wilmington, DE
43, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from davebrj:
Not familiar with DE but I left NYC about 7 yrs ago for the lehigh valley and like it up here. Not sure about the dating scene as I'm just getting back into it but come up to the lehigh valley and I'll be happy to show you around.

aww
thanks Dave

5/10/2012 12:04:30 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
single4life90
Camden Wyoming, DE
26, joined May. 2012

Just goes to show how small Delaware is
and dates go to a park, beach, museum(if your into that stuff) just ideas
restaurants and such are great for first dates, but after that find something more active if you hit it off

5/10/2012 12:13:56 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

jayrock72
Havertown, PA
44, joined Aug. 2010

Dating every where sucks Philly is no better unless you have a lot of money then you can have a good date

5/13/2012 7:28:47 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
bklynsportsguy
Newark, DE
28, joined Nov. 2011

i dont miss NYC as much as when i live there seven years ago

5/14/2012 2:54:44 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
single4life90
Camden Wyoming, DE
26, joined May. 2012

Delaware sucks in more ways then just dating

5/15/2012 10:55:40 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

brettman311
Hockessin, DE
36, joined Apr. 2012

Philliesbabe I'm really not hating either but you straight ignored me as well...we all have our taste and assuming I'm not yours...I will say from just reading someones profile on here you get no idea of what the person is really like that's why I always try to chat on Facebook or txt for abit with people I meet here even if their profile doesn't jump out at me. I will say this site has got me one date that was OK but we both agreed we were living different lifestyles. I'm still pretty new to this online dating but went out Cinco De Mayo and got 2 numbers so I'm pretty sure its just online dating that sucks which made me feel abit better. I thought I'd try online dating cause I was so sick of the bar thing with loud music,annoying drunk people,and just the scene in general but I've met some nice people at Six Paupers in Hockessin....pretty much all over 30 crowd,well dressed and nice people. I find myself running into the same problem besides bars where do you meet nice single people..I find it hard to approach women anywhere besides bars

5/22/2012 12:48:16 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

sp160
Smyrna, DE
36, joined Jul. 2011

I'm new to DE but it seems like all the beautiful woman are taken or have drama miles long. And the thing is I'm just observing....

5/23/2012 2:22:30 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
nikki146
Wilmington, DE
41, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from phillies_babe:
I am beyond frustrated with dating all together and especially in DE.
Its like everyone you meet here is or has been involved with one of your circle of friends already and has this history that someone feels the need to tell you about.

not only this but where do you go in DE for a good date anymore anyway? besides bars/restaurants?

Sorry had to rant since nobody really comes in here anyway.

So true - You can't meet ONE guy who doesn't know someone who knows someone who knows you!! That is typical in DE.

5/23/2012 4:21:43 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

donblacka
Charlottesville, VA
39, joined May. 2012

I feel the same way out here in lancaster,pa thats why i think i travel so much nothing like meeting new people.

5/23/2012 8:57:25 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
studmcroughlove
Philadelphia, PA
36, joined May. 2012

Rumor has it you'll have better luck in PA.

Quote from nikki146:
So true - You can't meet ONE guy who doesn't know someone who knows someone who knows you!! That is typical in DE.

5/23/2012 9:39:28 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
nikki146
Wilmington, DE
41, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from studmcroughlove:
Rumor has it you'll have better luck in PA.

Quote from nikki146:

Good idea, now I just have to find me a Philly boy to date! Hmmmm..I wonder who would fill that spot for me!?

5/24/2012 2:00:50 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
handsomeheart
New Castle, DE
41, joined Mar. 2012

Spot filler....#ijs

5/24/2012 7:16:58 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
studmcroughlove
Philadelphia, PA
36, joined May. 2012

Given your track record, I'm thinking... Personal Trainer?

Quote from nikki146:
Good idea, now I just have to find me a Philly boy to date! Hmmmm..I wonder who would fill that spot for me!?

5/26/2012 11:23:49 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

charismatic12
Bear, DE
28, joined May. 2012

There's more to life then Bars, clubs and restaurants for sure! What's wrong with something semi romantic, a picnic at the park along the water for the first date or a walk along the river front admiring mother nature and each others personalities. Most women, want the all around guy. Which makes sense. But keep in mind, if you don't go beyond those kind of men or women, you'll only continue to get the same routines. Dinner and a movie or a bar. Date someone you typically wouldn't and see if they bring interest to your soul/heart. It doesn't hurt to have one meal does it?

Blessings,

Jamar

[Edited 5/26/2012 11:25:01 PM ]

5/27/2012 10:43:39 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
my1anonle
Bear, DE
66, joined May. 2012

Yeah, I'm just making the best and e.joying the forums, glad this is.a free site

6/4/2012 9:45:39 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
beachguy0120
Georgetown, DE
51, joined Jun. 2010

Hey phillie babe you need to come south. Do you like the water? there is lots to do hear. Ive had no luck with this online dating. But I dont give up easy.

6/7/2012 5:33:41 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
seeking1right1
Harrington, DE
51, joined Jun. 2012

Hey girl. It's just dating in general. I think its the same everywhere. I got off if here for a little while just because of the circles. But realized its all the same. Men are men....and before anyone takes that wrong. women are women. There are lots of stuff to do... doesn't always have to involve money.. parks. Beach's. Free concerts. Car /bike shows. Friends ..... we are in the middle of it all. Go search online for Delaware events... who knows ya might meet someone there... one of the things I had to learn was to be open minded also... I was being very select /not saying to settle-i believe that's the problem today us most ppl do settle-but I stuck to a certain type...now Its not ALL about the looks...although if I take time to get to know them a lil before meeting them the looks matter less. Set ur standards .be willing to compromise. But never settle. Hang with the friends until than.... good luck and have fun.

6/12/2012 11:15:13 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
cajon302
Wilmington, DE
41, joined Jun. 2012

I would not mess with nicole19808 she is married to a friend of mine. You really don't get involved when kids are at stake. Beware of her.

6/14/2012 6:41:12 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
julia22227
Middletown, DE
39, joined Jun. 2012

I agree with the person who said DE sucks in more ways than just dating. Can't wait to move...

6/14/2012 12:53:50 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

Real world not working for you all?

6/18/2012 2:04:26 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
tonyjv
Ocean View, DE
59, joined Jun. 2012

maybe change your age group

8/14/2012 6:36:39 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
pthomp07
Wilmington, DE
38, joined Aug. 2012

Yeah there no women here all the good ones are out of state and far away

8/18/2012 5:01:13 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
doctorzeez
New Castle, DE
58, joined Aug. 2012

It blows

9/14/2012 9:34:25 AM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  

djsmokinjoe
Bear, DE
50, joined Aug. 2012

Until you find the person you are looking for dating can suck a** anywhere If you are with the right person the place doesn't matter as much There isn’t a good place to be with the wrong person either

10/26/2012 6:06:23 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
kitkat1010
New Castle, DE
46, joined Oct. 2012

Dating everywhere sucks. I live in Delaware and have dated guys from Maryland and PA and they arent much better. Just have to keep trying and not give up. Hell been on several dates and were a bomb but not giving up. You will meet the right one maqy take time.

10/26/2012 8:30:06 PM Dating in DE Sucks Ass  
irishwill69
Elkton, MD
47, joined Dec. 2011

Can't we all just get along? It's easier to talk and get to know someone a bit first. Be friends...hang out and do things. Feel eachother out so to speak. Hell...just go out as a group if need be. Iam always up to meet new peoples...make new friends...hang out.