Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free cougar hookup sites

It does not really matterwhatbooks he s into, as lengthy as he has an answer that isn t, Um…I don t read . craigslist long beach personal This will make a flow of intriguing conversations and will also enable you ascertain every single other s likes and dislikes. Your aim is to stand out from the crowd, discover out if the other person is a fantastic match for you, and make certain they remember you. russian dating site imgur Perhaps it s to consume dessert before dinner or twirl about outside while singing at the major of their lungs.

free hookup sites without payment

Back in the day, eHarmony would put you through the wringer with a lengthy sign up approach and lame alienating inquiries. bend singles Plus, a guy that is going to be put off by the fact that I m willing to message 1st is not my sort of guy anyway. The been varrified app is completely accessable. list crawlers alabama So for a moment, I sit there, in the parking lot of a suburban sports bar chain, on a initial date with a random Tinder match, holding a gun in the passenger seat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
5/30/2008 1:11:14 PM any non cheaters  

endmytragity
Tomah, WI

thanks guy for the the good words i wont ever change no one ever does you are who you are

5/30/2008 1:29:03 PM any non cheaters  

2tallmoose
Poplar, WI

I was a cheater... did it once, back in about '92, and am still kicking myself over it. She cheated too, but that didn't make what I did right. Been with a MAJOR cheater, but didn't lower myself to her level. Some day I'll find a woman that will look deeply into my eyes and see all the answers that she is looking for. It's the same for both genders... "Have to kiss a LOT of frogs..."

5/30/2008 1:50:16 PM any non cheaters  

endmytragity
Tomah, WI

i like that saying but damn that taste of those frogs is getting sour
lol

5/30/2008 4:20:41 PM any non cheaters  

cece123
Warren, MI

I am with you car...
When I find that special kind of guy I wont betray him....
But if you just met a man... and you are still not sure if hes the one and date other someone else cause you don't have a relation... than is that considered cheating... I mean... cant someone give you some time to think if they are the one you want to spend the rest of your life with?

I am gonna be true to me first... and a man second.

5/31/2008 3:50:16 AM any non cheaters  

greatziv
Ashland, WI

It's wrong to cheat...
I've been cheated on though and it hurts real bad.

5/31/2008 5:17:50 AM any non cheaters  

kitra
Osceola, WI

One man woman here!

6/3/2008 5:11:28 PM any non cheaters  
laceyrae
Portage, WI

Went with my hubby almost 2 years
and was married 35 years and didn`t cheat!!!!!!!!

[Edited 6/3/2008 5:12:02 PM]

6/4/2008 7:22:05 PM any non cheaters  

suzq1972
South Milwaukee, WI

Non cheater here

6/6/2008 11:01:42 AM any non cheaters  

guylokin
Mukwonago, WI

I dont cheat in a relationship....Those people suck!!!!!

6/6/2008 12:10:25 PM any non cheaters  

wolffan28
La Crosse, WI

I dont believe in cheating, I stick to the one I'm with. Any non cheating men, look me up.

6/8/2008 7:10:08 AM any non cheaters  
harleybrat04
New Auburn, WI

Non cheater here....been cheated on - hurts the heart, soul and mind

6/23/2008 9:33:01 PM any non cheaters  
destinies
Shawano, WI

I have been cheated o twice and would never cheat on someone that I cared for. If I'm in a relationship I'm true to that person. There are girls that are not cheaters.

6/24/2008 3:52:59 AM any non cheaters  

eshadowgirl
Superior, WI

Been there,done that....cheated on, own the tshirt. Thats quite possibly why im wary of relationships. I would never cheat on a man that Im dating, married, or committed to. Its a pain that no person should ever feel, that betrayal, broken trust, not to mention the possibility of catching some disease or illness from them. Just all around not a good thing.

Give me 1 good man, whom will be faithful to me...and I'll show you that this woman puts her whole heart and soul into making that relationship work.

Cheating is for idiots....

6/24/2008 5:17:20 PM any non cheaters  
onelowcloud
Green Bay, WI

any single ladies from manitowoc out there tonight?

6/24/2008 5:59:32 PM any non cheaters  

tootsiepop434
Sparta, WI

If I was a cheater I wouldn't be online trying to find someone, but for the record I am not a cheater. I have before but I have seen how much it can really hurt someone and I have been hurt by someone cheating on me and that is one pain that I never want to feel again. I don't lie because I don't see the purpose. If you were big enough to do the deed you should be big enough to fess up. Step up and be the man. I don't date boys anyways. So yes there are still good women in Wisconsin you just have to open up your eyes.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5