Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookup app

Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is presently readily available in 19 other nations, although there is currently no date set for its arrival to Australia. asian singles phoenix Go beyond pickup lines and cheesy compliments. Well apart type attempting to be a pedo but I mean there s web sites for dating Blitz is not one particular of them. hookups in turkey The coffee drinking roommate and I have been married for pretty much 40 years now.

sites like listcrawler

Sparks flew, but we kept them a secret realizing it could be chaos if factors crumbled, so we took the time to make certain we had been both all in just before telling our families. granite city dating site On the other hand, Adam kept pressing me on and I decided that this was the finish of our conversation. This one particular is a good way to see if he s got plans to move up or commence a small business or if he s delighted where he is. how to use badoo Video dates are now accessible if you can not meet in particular person and there s a ‘speed date solution for two minute virtual dates with other on the internet members.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/24/2008 11:46:54 AM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

anneliesern
Bridgeton, NJ

1. Yes, sounds great!
2. No, we don't want to know

I am a registered nurse. I think this would be a great place to ask questions and research our concerns. Then, we can be informed patients and know what questions to ask when we go to the doctor.

5/24/2008 3:03:18 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

teddygirl617
Urbana, OH

I think this could put you right in court.

5/26/2008 2:29:21 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

healthologist
Page, AZ

We have a Health and Fitness Group.

BTW - if doctors were really interested in building health instead of treating symptoms with drugs and surgery, they would be out of business (they have a conflict of interest).

JMO
Les/Sgt.Mac

5/27/2008 4:33:04 AM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

anneliesern
Bridgeton, NJ

You would post a disclaimer:

Medical Advice: THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.

But geez, you don't have to be so abrasive. If you don't want assistance, don't ask.

5/27/2008 11:27:07 AM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Don't get me wrong, I have the highest respect for doctors that work in the ER, what they do there is nothing short of amazing. It's the 30% of doctors that belong to the AMA that continue to say that nutrition has nothing to do with disease that tick me off.

JMO
Les/Sgt.Mac

5/27/2008 2:51:46 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

anneliesern
Bridgeton, NJ

Any particular disease?

5/28/2008 1:40:33 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

ru2timid
Rockford, IL

Quote from healthologist:
We have a Health and Fitness Group.

BTW - if doctors were really interested in building health instead of treating symptoms with drugs and surgery, they would be out of business (they have a conflict of interest).

JMO
Les/Sgt.Mac

Being in th medical field, I agree with this statement in so many ways. I respect the many hours of study and dedication that each has, and has to continue to do. However, I myself believe in prevention and researching natural healing methods when ever posible is best.

I agree that it may be a liability on this site if there was such a group but there is the web. JMO

5/28/2008 4:19:07 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Quote from healthologist:
Don't get me wrong, I have the highest respect for doctors that work in the ER, what they do there is nothing short of amazing. It's the 30% of doctors that belong to the AMA that continue to say that nutrition has nothing to do with disease that tick me off.

JMO
Les/Sgt.Mac

Technically they are sort of right because if you build health by cleaning out the body and supplying proper nutrition it won't be diseased. Yes there are a few things that nutrition won't help, but very few.

Les/Sgt.Mac

6/2/2008 3:29:16 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

ak2292
Westland, MI

Yes! I suggested a natural science forum too. I think a health Q/A would be great too! A lot of people have health questions or misconceptions but it can be costly to ask a doctor a quick question.

[Edited 6/2/2008 4:12:35 PM]

6/2/2008 3:41:49 PM Who would like a health Q/A Group  

ak2292
Westland, MI

Healthologist,

I don't really know much about the squabble among the AMA who believe that good health and nutrition don't have anything to do with disease. I'm sort of confused why 30% would still have that mentality. As always, people are resistant to change, just as the AMA was to osteopathy back when and even newer "holistic" health treatment options available today. People once scoffed at playing music for the unborn or potentially curing cancer by tapping into the power of the mind. Don't worry, they'll get over it.

[Edited 6/2/2008 4:51:31 PM]