Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

This app is similar to Tinder but for the folks who want to opt for on line dating with out destroying their economy. montana hook up 99. You re then matched to these most compatible to you. chatterbait dating The action on this app revolves about a question of the day which members of the neighborhood answer.

fully free hookup sites

In addition, these tips will assist you to be sites to communicate with folks on the online far from scam. singles groups cookeville tn COVID 19 has wiped out my enjoy life, says the New York City resident. This set of safety pointers will help you to have a smooth sail on senior dating websites. bronx bedpage He mentioned he was shocked when he saw what his match looked like.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
5/24/2008 11:58:53 AM Guys please help  

debi820
Saddle Brook, NJ

A guy will do anything for a good blow job, including not let you leave a friends w/ benefits relationship. Exactly how far will a guy go to keep his "great Blow Job".

[Edited 5/24/2008 12:19:06 PM]

5/24/2008 12:03:14 PM Guys please help  

rudt2005
Camden, OH

If a woman has to be conned into it , how can it be a great one

5/24/2008 12:04:37 PM Guys please help  

fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA

as far as youll let him

5/24/2008 12:08:25 PM Guys please help  

venice427
Los Angeles, CA

... depends if that blowjob comes with a sandwich and a beer....
everything included, i would do whatever it takes {within reason}

5/24/2008 12:16:35 PM Guys please help  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Has he ever hit you? if so make a clean break and get all the safety for your self you can as he is likely to be nasty about your breaking off till he finds another sucker!!

5/24/2008 12:20:55 PM Guys please help  

debi820
Saddle Brook, NJ

Quote from rudt2005:

NO NO. Not being conned into it. I enjoy it as much as he does. Thats why he won't let me go. I'm alone, I stay. If I meet someone, will I have a problem getting rid of him.

5/24/2008 2:09:22 PM Guys please help  

mgtman00
Houston, TX

Quote from debi820:
Quote from rudt2005:

NO NO. Not being conned into it. I enjoy it as much as he does. Thats why he won't let me go. I'm alone, I stay. If I meet someone, will I have a problem getting rid of him.
wow!....never met or heard of a woman whos 53 and love to give blow jobs........but i had one by a 46 year old who loves to.......

5/24/2008 2:09:49 PM Guys please help  

classicsfan
Charlottetown, PE

Quote from debi820:
Quote from rudt2005:

It's not about the blow job. If he won't let you go, it's because he's trying to control you. Just take your BJ and go.

5/24/2008 2:14:59 PM Guys please help  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

debi820 no man has the right to hold you against your own wishes...You say you are lonely so you stay...Why????if you are not happy then go leave ..Have respect for yourself nothing and no one is worth self sacrifice...You will meet someone else who will enjoy you giving him a blowjob...... Gee theres more to life then that.....

5/24/2008 2:33:00 PM Guys please help  

nitecaller
Edmonton, AB

May i open the door for you i have in 30yrs have had 2 maybe 3 blow jobs that i would break my back bending over backwards for the gal but thats itto me the norm is and was it was a bj :

5/24/2008 3:13:45 PM Guys please help  

debi820
Saddle Brook, NJ

Quote from lillibet:
debi820 no man has the right to hold you against your own wishes...You say you are lonely so you stay...Why????if you are not happy then go leave ..Have respect for yourself nothing and no one is worth self sacrifice...You will meet someone else who will enjoy you giving him a blowjob...... Gee theres more to life then that.....

I've been alone for a while now. We were friends a while ago, we just became friends again. Its more of a friends w/ benefits relationship. I've tried to leave but he calls and after hearing his voice, i'm back to him. I was alone for the last 7 years, he's the first since I stopped. Its nice to have a warm body to curl up next to. And together were great. Beleive me, he's not forcing me to stay. I can not make the break. I just wonder if I find someone else, if he'll have trouble letting me go or give me problem. Guys like thier BJ's. What would they do to keep what they think is thier best.

5/24/2008 3:15:39 PM Guys please help  

debi820
Saddle Brook, NJ

Quote from mgtman00:
Quote from debi820:
Quote from rudt2005:

wow!....never met or heard of a woman whos 53 and love to give blow jobs........but i had one by a 46 year old who loves to.......

Older Women do it better. Your only 26, get yourself a cougar.

5/24/2008 3:16:45 PM Guys please help  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I just get a good blow job... I'm just me. I don't have to go extra miles to continue getting one. If she's into you and likes it, then there are no worries

5/24/2008 3:20:46 PM Guys please help  

otischarles
Canisteo, NY

debi I'm sorry you're not happy but I'm totally lost here that has always been the first benefit to get eliminated

5/24/2008 4:50:43 PM Guys please help  

chala95
Flushing, NY

Quote from debi820:
A guy will do anything for a good blow job, including not let you leave a friends w/ benefits relationship. Exactly how far will a guy go to keep his "great Blow Job".

If, it's a fantastic Blow Job, i will do anything to keep that in my life. A womans mouth can be just as powerful as her kitty!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4