Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup apps 2015

If they blame the other person and do not take responsibility for their own element of it, watch out, warns Margaret Paul, a partnership expert. best hook up sites in michigan So, ask your date what they would choose and act accordingly. With all that time to assume about what definitely matters, she says she could not quit thinking about him. rallys leitchfield ky She loves wearing leggings as pants, and when

web crawler personals

Imagine TikTok, but for dating, and you ve got a fairly great sense of what Snack has to offer you. orlando florida dating sites I think its fraught with difficulties and unless you are tech savvy and pretty worldly and know how to defend your self it could be a risky issue. I met up with a guy from Tinder and literally the first issue he stated to me was, Oh, I was worried you had a big chin from your photos, but you don t. adultfriendfinder apk Hello Uncle Steve, For as lengthy as I can remember, I ve been a fan of yours and would enjoy to be an audience member on your show.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/25/2008 12:38:11 PM Official Flirting Thread  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

Cardinal rule: Unless someone contacts you privately, all comments here are meant in fun.

Okay, cute guys. You ready?

Come on in here. I dare you !!

5/25/2008 12:56:23 PM Official Flirting Thread  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

i can,t resist a dare.

5/25/2008 2:01:26 PM Official Flirting Thread  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

Okay, Wilbur, get ready. You are the cutest thing I've seen all day. Or all week, actually.

Listen, I need to know more about that 75 year old lady who you made mad.

5/25/2008 2:05:02 PM Official Flirting Thread  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Cute, cute, Lady.

I'm ready to flirt!

Are there any live guys in the near vicinity?

5/25/2008 2:07:32 PM Official Flirting Thread  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

I can't speak for wilbur, but all 75 year old women make me mad one way or another naw not true... only the overtly far right religious ones

5/25/2008 2:10:05 PM Official Flirting Thread  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Say just how cute do you have to be to hook up with dolls like Lady G. & Blu????

5/25/2008 2:24:38 PM Official Flirting Thread  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Hm... Fish. That almost wants me to pretend to be a far right old lady just so I could stand back and watch the explosion. Go ahead. Tell us what fires you up.

5/25/2008 2:40:28 PM Official Flirting Thread  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

she said this group was an oldage home andshe wasnt ready for that,and she was upset because i signed my real name.i think she has an ego problem. what turns me on? legs.legs.sexy legs.

5/25/2008 2:44:22 PM Official Flirting Thread  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Ok Blu , The ladies I have had the pleasure of writting to on this or any dating site or through another source, for the most part are not willing to at least listen to what I have to say about things like ...right off the bat they want to show me off to thier kids or aunts ,or who ever. I'd like to get to know them better then meet the Iquisition . they chastise me for being so up front & so early in the game of bringing up the subject of sex. & true I may get a bit carried away on said subject, but primarily because I feel it slipping away, slowly slowly slipping away.

5/25/2008 2:48:05 PM Official Flirting Thread  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

lady and blue,you are both very attractive women,and i would be honored to be seen with eighter of you.

5/25/2008 3:07:06 PM Official Flirting Thread  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Say Lady G. I'd flirt with ya Ifn I could see ya in a bathing suit , looked through potsted blogs but so far can't find such a sight , do think it would blind me?

5/25/2008 3:58:36 PM Official Flirting Thread  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

I didn't know that this flirting would result in such compliments. Thank ye all.

You're not so bad yourselves, you guys.

The little bit that I was in the 60's threads, they had a way of being so jumpy and argumentative.

I began to think that maybe the 70's should be named the Stable, sociable, seventies.

Skip that carping and that quarreling and what not. Just enjoy.

But in answer to whether or not we are "old" well, there's plenty of life left in this lady yet. I'm not offended by the word "old". Sure the body has its years on it, but my mind and feelings are very much going strong.

Hey, ain't Lady Godiva the one who didn't even bother with the bathing suit?

Now, you guys, that is something for you to think about. lolol

5/25/2008 4:35:32 PM Official Flirting Thread  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

your'e right blue.lady godiva didforget the bathing suit.you are also right about being old,there is nothing we can do about it,so just enjoy the fact that we are still here.would like to see lady godiva riding across the creen on her horse.i would bet on her.i like to play the horses occasionaly.cant wait for bigred to win the delmont.

5/25/2008 4:41:35 PM Official Flirting Thread  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

uh oh not sure its safe to come in here now *grins

5/25/2008 4:50:03 PM Official Flirting Thread  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

why not new lady,its just fun,right.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7