Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

Users can stay away from awkward introductions or any variety of hesitant talk with their partner. washington state online dating WhatsApp is basically an immediate messaging service that is obtainable on iPhone, Android and Windows and it entails trading every single other s phone quantity. If you are interested in what they re saying, the conversation will be effortless. listcrawler fom Even in a polarized era, the 2021 survey reveals deep divisions in each partisan coalitions.

asian hookup

Tinder was ordered to pay a settlement of $US17. holiday dating site Note that this senior dating web site has a somewhat low number of senior users. That s a guaranteed failure in the making. moldova nightlife The next day I send him again, asking if he was okay and that I miss him a lot I knew I never treated him suitable, and that he will not tolerate my push and pull for also extended.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/25/2008 7:54:43 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

So...I just went on the worst date that I've been on in a long time. I had explained that I cracked my rib, am doped up on drugs, and am not interested in getting it on right now. Ok, the dude said he was cool with that "friends first." Yeah. So we get into the movie and it's about half way through and he puts his hand on the inside of my thigh. Mind you there had been no other indication that I wanted this done to me, no hand holding or flirting or anything. So I lean over and I whispered..."if you don't move your hand right now...I'm gonna scream 'eeeewwww don't touch me there!' so loud that they'll hear it in the next theater!" The dude moved his hand and sat totally still for the rest of the date. OMG! It was so sucky and I was so pissed that he would think that just because he had me "trapped" in the movie that I wouldn't ruin everyone else's movie experience. Not to mention his hygiene was a bit lacking. Uggghhhh...I know you all will have something to say or a similar story to share.

Why do I bother around here (my city.)

5/25/2008 8:01:06 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

jdw1971
New Stanton, PA

Aww Baby, So sorry to hear about your bad date. too bad you dont live closer I would show you a good time.

5/25/2008 8:06:06 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

retired_fireman
Louisville, KY

This guy most likely thought since you were doped up that he could get away with that kind of behavior. My sister had a trick that worked every time when some guy tried to get fresh with her. She would simply ask him-Have you ever been in jail. Of course most men would say NO. Well my dad is a judge-my bother is a state trooper and my boyfriend is a FBI agent. SO if you dont stop right now I will have you behind bars in less time than it will take you to unzip your pants. LOL Then she would say--By the way I hvae a gun in my purse and I am a good shot at hitting men between the legs.

5/25/2008 8:06:30 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

thanks, Hon. Yeah...seems I'd have better luck somewhere else. Oh well.

5/25/2008 8:09:03 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

jdw1971
New Stanton, PA

I'll buy you a plane ticket....

5/25/2008 8:09:54 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

beach_girl34
North Bend, OR

Wow what a creep..I have one for ya...a few years I went to the movies with a guy..he payed to get in and he payed for a soda..in the middle of the movie he leaned over and told me the only reasy he bought me a drink was because he was thirsy and didn't want to be rude and not buy me one as well ..umm hello...didn't want to be rude, then he should have kept his mouth shut..seriously!! and the wondered why I wasn't interested in a second date

5/25/2008 8:16:25 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

eeewww, what a d*ckcheese! Good thing he told you on your first date...so you didn't have to waste any more time on him!!!

5/25/2008 8:27:12 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

crystal_2love
St John, VI

I do have this on my forum but thought it good enough to roll it over to yours..LOL!!!

So let's take this a step further.
You have met someone that you have been chatting with for a month or so. You've done the emails and phone conversations, exchanged pix and are now looking forward to meeting this guy or gal in person.
Now is the meeting. ...... He or she is not quite what their photo was and that you can get past.
The deal breaker..."DENTAL HYGIENE" (a condition promoting sanitary practices)
I met a man that I actually looked forward to meeting and spending time with. OMG..I couldn't get past his breath. It wasn't just bad, it was diseased. I purposely brushed my teeth 6 times in one day, flossed in front of him (LOL!!) Offered gum and tic tacs. He didn't get it!!
Finally I told him to go brush his teeth. ROTFL!!
Needless to say, I have not seen him again and he hasn't a clue why. I had to be honest with him and all he did was laugh.. This was not a joking matter. I Had to tell him my cats box smells better than his breath. (that's bad)
As I said, I applaud honesty!! ROTFLMAO!!

There is no excuse for poor hygiene.

5/25/2008 8:31:08 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

OMG that definitely tops mine. EEEEEWWWW!!!! what a nut job!

5/25/2008 8:51:11 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

grobs
New Braunfels, TX

, yep it is funny but sad.sorry to hear it was a bad date.

5/25/2008 8:55:00 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

workinglaman
Golden Meadow, LA

Sorry about the date, but how'd you crack ur rib.

5/25/2008 9:02:54 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from workinglaman:
Sorry about the date, but how'd you crack ur rib.

got bucked off a horse. First time in 12 years.

5/25/2008 9:09:02 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

workinglaman
Golden Meadow, LA

I've had that happen and it hurts even if you don't break anything, especially the next day.

5/25/2008 10:59:33 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

heykoolaidman
South Bend, IN

Quote from lioness_nikki:
So...I just went on the worst date that I've been on in a long time. I had explained that I cracked my rib, am doped up on drugs, and am not interested in getting it on right now. Ok, the dude said he was cool with that "friends first." Yeah. So we get into the movie and it's about half way through and he puts his hand on the inside of my thigh. Mind you there had been no other indication that I wanted this done to me, no hand holding or flirting or anything. So I lean over and I whispered..."if you don't move your hand right now...I'm gonna scream 'eeeewwww don't touch me there!' so loud that they'll hear it in the next theater!" The dude moved his hand and sat totally still for the rest of the date. OMG! It was so sucky and I was so pissed that he would think that just because he had me "trapped" in the movie that I wouldn't ruin everyone else's movie experience. Not to mention his hygiene was a bit lacking. Uggghhhh...I know you all will have something to say or a similar story to share.

Why do I bother around here (my city.)

Wow that sucks im sorry to hear that.

Ok what is it with people and soap omg come on. Listen if you can't afford it I will give you my PO BOX send me a letter and I will get you a care package

6/1/2008 12:38:59 PM this is really sad...but funny, too  

j967
Quakertown, PA

well, its not a single date. but i got a story to tell. i met a girl online. we didnt talk long, decided to go out because we lived close together. we hit it off and dated for 5 weeks. she said she was really into me, like me, and i was the best guy she ever dated. she left for a weekend trip, and came back engaged to her ex boyfriend. broke up with me over the phone and blamed me for it because i didnt stop her from going on the trip. she started the conversation, "guess what, you dont have to see me today."

Page: 1, 2