Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Indeed! Move on from that date and uncover a further one who extra closely holds your opinions, she says. gay hookups in san antonio You want to make certain you both have comparable expectations of couples and private time. Your budding romance may well be over in a matter of minutes if you straight up ask if he has sex on the 1st date. picking up women in toronto The great news is that you do not have to tolerate their unhealthy behavior any longer! In this video, you are going to study how to establish wholesome boundaries with these tough individuals to make sure your marriage, and your personal sanity, is not negatively impacted.

sex hookups near me

This question has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you re providing your date the freedom to reveal as a lot, or as tiny, as they want, Elizabeth says. dating in sunnyvale This dating community has been about for lots of years and provides a lot of options and functions to make your practical experience a fun and protected a single. 200,000 users connected per day in search of a good quality meeting. sexy latina ladies You can immediately leave this site at any time by clicking the X in the major right or by pressing the Escape important twice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
5/29/2008 6:52:34 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

rosebelieves
Phenix City, AL

Awesome idea!

5/30/2008 12:45:49 AM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

mljsnowbunny
Claremont, NH

It is not easy losing a child let's make this one count for the right reasons

5/30/2008 7:32:20 AM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  
wisdomfor4nme
Perkasie, PA

This would be a great group to provide support for parents who have lost a "child" through natural causes, and accident or military lose. Yes lets do it! Actually, it could go hand in hand with the disabilities thread or military thread, but I think seperate would be best as it would not require anything except the sad and horrible lose of a child.

5/30/2008 1:08:20 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

We have 30 votes now. If we really need this group, maybe we should bombard Dustin with personal requests? I'd never ask you to do this, but it may work!

5/30/2008 1:56:22 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

I hope and pray to never need this, however I know this is a reality for some and support this 110%.

5/30/2008 2:27:01 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Thank you, Cindy!

5/30/2008 2:59:30 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

cece123
Warren, MI

I think it is a creative proposal, people need to go through the grief process of crying, feeling depressed, not eating, difficulties in concentrating, all that and more. Any loss can bring on bereavement, survivors guilt, resentment, and apprehensiveness.
It's not an emotional weakness, but a process that should be encouaged in both men and women... Talk with other... strangers close friends... get your feelings out no matter how difficult it is to express them. It is cathartic and helpful. You are sad, so cry openly, scream at your lost loved one for leaving, scream at others for not understanding, seek social support groups.., anything that will aid you in recovering from your loss faster..
Peace be with you during these hard emotional times... cece out.

5/30/2008 5:16:00 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

9erfan
Modesto, CA

Sounds like a good idea.I'm in

5/30/2008 9:42:25 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

rjs1050
Morris, IL

Having lost a brother, I know how wonderful it is to have a place to go and talk about life and death. Good luck vet.

5/30/2008 10:29:45 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

I want to thank you all for voting. A special thanks goes out to rambokat. Without her, this wouldn't have gotten this far! We need a few more votes. Please spread the word and ask all that are interested to come here and vote! Thank you all, and thank you, Kathy!

5/31/2008 6:34:54 AM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

rambokat
Canton, MI

Hi Mike
Thank You without you this would not have happened. Thanks to all that have voted i aprreciate all of your votes.
Kathy

6/1/2008 3:51:11 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

You have my vote.

6/1/2008 4:36:26 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

dannachanna
Des Moines, IA

my vote...

6/1/2008 7:42:12 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  

tdw10102
Cypress, TX

I'm all for it. Vet61 saw your post and hope this helps.
Dean

6/1/2008 8:15:00 PM Would you like to see a group for Grieving Parents?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Thanks Dean, and thank you all! We are at 38 votes now. If that isn't enough, we will just have to keep trying!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14