Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

marriage hookup site

When it comes to the size of the dating pool, the statistics noted earlier suggest that in spite of the number of doable matches, the success of finding somebody is pretty low. christian singles san antonio tx 77 Fascinating Dating Game Inquiries With a degree in Psychology and more than a decade of practical experience, Caitlin has produced enhancing people s relationships both her career and her passion. gay dating app ukraine A lot of folks nowadays are much more familiar with communicating by way of technology than face to face so it can eliminate some barriers, explained Jason Funk, a student at BYU.

private delights

Ask guys who are equivalent to you, either married or still single, to suggest shadchanim to you. dating blairsville ga She was boring and shallow, but she did get a lot of focus. I just about swiped left on Andrew when he initial popped up on Hinge, since his profile didn t genuinely catch my attention. sniffies app Be mindful of how it will study to your date, and that Blind date reaches a significant audience, in print and on the internet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
5/26/2008 4:11:50 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

3d_driver
Waterville, ME

1. MA
2. CT
3. NH
4. NY
5. VT

6/4/2008 5:32:35 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

saml
Waterford, ME

6.) all the above

6/6/2008 11:03:50 AM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

40hottie
Hartland, ME

ma**holes suck dated one for 10 years i finally woke up

6/15/2008 4:17:26 AM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

I dont see AZ on your list....My guy is born and raised in Maine and he has invited me to come visit even perhaps live. So what do you think of that?

6/15/2008 12:58:27 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

saml
Waterford, ME

Quote from arreis:
I dont see AZ on your list....My guy is born and raised in Maine and he has invited me to come visit even perhaps live. So what do you think of that?

Hey arreis-

Your okay in my book, I was born in Tucson.

6/15/2008 1:16:03 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Hay, thanx saml......I sure would'nt mind being there right now, considering the fact it is 100 degrees and not a drop of rain in sight. My Mainah man say's it was storming there this morning.....but then I'm told that is not too unusual.

6/16/2008 8:13:42 AM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

saml
Waterford, ME

I love to sit out and watch the lightning storms, they are great this time of year!

6/26/2008 7:55:58 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

errolwi
Clinton, ME

95 should be a one way strret headed south

8/5/2008 2:27:03 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

msmaine
Levant, ME

This is still America and Americans should be able to live where they choose. I am from Massachusetts and never heard of such a stupid place as "away". In Mass, people are friendlier and welcome all Americans. My two brothers served in Vietnam for their country, which includes everyone, not just those from Massachusetts! and btw......my ancestors were from Norway MAINE! I was brought up (in Massachusetts) to believe we are all equal in God's eyes, but when you get to Maine, you run into prejudice that I've never encountered before. Poor snobs are everywhere.

8/6/2008 5:15:20 AM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  
queen2all
Oxford, ME

not all mainers are snobs. I for one enjoy meeting new people.
I think some people just don't understand the way some out of staters drive or come here and act like we are the out of staters. I just ignore those people and go on with my business.
Life is too short to worry about stuff like that!
Besides you know what they say about people who have their nose stuck in the air!
It better not rain.........we will have a lot of people dieing from drowning! lol

8/6/2008 6:12:53 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

msmaine
Levant, ME

........but it is raining...again. When my sister moved to Alaska, she often mentioned how Alaskans refer to everyone else as from "the lower 48", so I guess if they had such a list, it would have to be a lot longer for who should not be ALLOWED to come up there. Thank goodness Massachusetts always welcomes everyone! Of course, that is the American way!

8/6/2008 6:14:51 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

msmaine
Levant, ME

My sister moved to AZ nine years ago and loves it. Very friendly people there, and now one brother is moving there also. There are parts of Arizona (where he's going) that even get a couple of inches of snow in winter.

8/10/2008 4:58:07 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

shroudini
Oakland, ME

Every state has its fair share of good people and bad people...hehehe. If they are a US citizen and want to come here, pay their tax's, contribute to society, and keep there nose out of my business...as I would do the same to them...great. if not..they might as well stay home.

[Edited 8/10/2008 4:58:26 PM]

8/29/2008 5:32:19 PM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

kindguyry
Portland, ME

you forgot Rhode Island. The whole east coast has a snobby, shitty feel to it, Maine is the backwoods version. If you think Maine is nice, you should visit the pacific NW. its like Maine, but with friendlier people, and a much better climate. It does not rain as much as people think. people say that to keep folks from crowding it anymore.... I would be living there if it wasnt for my daughter...

9/1/2008 9:47:33 AM Who should NOT be allowed to come up here and live? ;)  

blueswoman
Old Town, ME

joisey, definitely joisey

Page: 1, 2