Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

All I wanted was to hold seeing him — and for him to want to preserve seeing me. dating services illinois If you feel that you do not have also substantially in prevalent, think about irrespective of whether or not you d be prepared and pleased to take up one particular of their hobbies or interests to establish widespread ground. You may possibly not consider all of these to be individual finance associated queries, but if you listen meticulously you ll begin to put together a image of their income story. craigslistbuffalo com And I m nonetheless studying that it s not a topic to be avoided, but embraced.

casual hookups los angeles

Have you had a excellent practical experience with 1 of these services? Do you have any other on the web dating web pages you d advise? singles groups in sarasota Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered suitable to your inbox. In involving all of this, there ve been all the dates that have not very gone to strategy for causes that would not necessarily have occurred pre pandemic. horny guys snapchats Commence your date off robust with a great conversation starter, and I promise you, you ll feel a lot closer to every other after just one particular date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/26/2008 8:14:24 AM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  
anne544
Greenwood, SC

I have not dated anyone from this site.

The reason being that almost all of the letter received are from men much too far away to meet. They all seem sincere, but the distance is just too great.

8/26/2008 8:55:48 AM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Anne, I get the same thing...men way off email me. My question is at my age why would anyone relocate? Most of us are established in our life. Makes me think they are looking for the rich widow which I am not. I am comfortable because I know how to budget and manage to have a little fun alng the way. The only guy that was local that wanted us to meet found excuses after I finlly agreed to meet him and since I have fould out he did the same thing to someone else on here.

8/28/2008 4:01:59 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

eks
North Augusta, SC

I have sent messages to several guys who really interested me. Most of them don't have the balls to even reply to a message much less get to the point of going out. It really sucks!

9/6/2008 10:26:45 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  
oicuraqt
Columbia, SC

I met a beautiful woman on another who is a perfect fit for me. In fact she and her daughters are coming over for dinner tomorrow.

9/7/2008 5:42:36 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

okfed
Charleston, SC

yeah... not a very pleasant experience.... i dont think any cool girls are out here

9/8/2008 1:55:15 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Excuse me !! I consider myself to be pretty c-o-o-l for a lady my age !!!!

9/18/2008 3:36:44 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  
sunflowernurse
Spartanburg, SC

Yes and he is SO cute and SO sweet I just cant stop googling him.
He met and exceeded all of the qualities I had hoped to find in a man. This site can work. I am living proof.

[Edited 9/18/2008 3:37:20 PM]

9/19/2008 7:39:43 AM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

nomad4fun
Bethune, SC

I have written to quite a few women on here and have met 3 so far. One of the problems is that gas prices in SC are the highest in the nation and to drive 40 or 50 miles just to meet someone is very expensive if you don't click. I am not a poor man but I do live on my retirement income and when a tank of gas cost you 50.00 you think twice about going any where. The women I have met on her are very nice but not what I am really looking for and while the women don't want you to play headgames, they play it themselves so you are disappointed when you meet.

9/30/2008 3:28:50 AM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

italianeyesonu
Florence, SC

Quote from sad_eyed_lady:
Yes all 8 of them turned out to be jerks...
But i found someone on another site and it was like it was ment to be...
Still love him and still going strong...

It does take a longggg time to find the right person that fits you...
But at the end its all worth it!

~~SEL~~

Which other site was that? Come on share - share.

10/6/2008 5:57:04 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

handiman99
Sumter, SC

I met 2 ladies here, we met and that was it. I thought the conversation flowed nicely, we made plans to meet again and then excuse after excuse not to meet again. For a little while I was thinking it was me but my female friends said that the ladies probably couldn't see past my wheelchair. OH WELL, Its their loss....

Have you tried POF?

10/7/2008 5:59:25 PM Has anyone actually met and dated anyone from this site?  

beautyqueen4u
Charleston, SC

Quote from handiman99:
I met 2 ladies here, we met and that was it. I thought the conversation flowed nicely, we made plans to meet again and then excuse after excuse not to meet again. For a little while I was thinking it was me but my female friends said that the ladies probably couldn't see past my wheelchair. OH WELL, Its their loss....

Have you tried POF?

Just a suggestion...maybe you should tell them upfront that you are in a wheelchair so they can choose if they would like to meet.

I read your profile, and looked at your pic, and it doesn't say anything about a wheelchair, however you do seem like you are forthcoming with that information, so maybe there is a personality conflict after meeting.

You will meet someone special soon.

Good luck!

Page: 1, 2