Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

But you don t need to veer as well far off from what you are employed to. black girls in memphis You see, I obtain a lot of persons just blame their lack of good results on awful men or shady girls and so on. The gender imbalance most likely means that guys have a significantly tougher time getting a girlfriend at EAG than girls would locating a boyfriend. locanto merida yucatan I was in a loveless, sexless marriage.

gay teen hookup

The platform is accessed via the internet site or a mobile application exactly where fundamental memberships are no cost of charge. dating humboldt Michelle L. If you re hunting for a lengthy term connection, you likely should obtain at least a three month membership. chaturbate like apps Women had flagged Lawrence to the website, but no single entity had been in a position to join the dots and avert crimes taking location, he mentioned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/26/2008 7:14:23 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

amberine
Plover, WI

Ok lets just say you are sitting at the bar having a good time talking to your buddies...Along comes the hottest woman you have ever seen...the thought goes through your head wow never thought woman were made like that...She comes your way yes that is right she walks right up to you and kisses your neck and whispers something a lil naughty in your ear...At the end of the night you walk her out to her car having an intense make out session..the touching the groping goes on and you reach down to her inner thigh..And there it is a penis what would you do?

5/26/2008 7:19:57 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

amberine
Plover, WI

5/26/2008 7:34:27 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

liferator
Statesville, NC

see how fast I could break if if and get away from the car before I faint

5/26/2008 7:35:47 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

amberine
Plover, WI

you just touched another mans junk lol tell me how you really feel

[Edited 5/26/2008 7:47:53 PM]

5/27/2008 9:18:14 AM To All Men What Would You Do  

sars
College Station, TX

You have a lot of fantasy honey, there are no shemales here you know. Those are just fantasized stuff you see on nets for girls likka you darling

5/27/2008 12:41:45 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

kahnebud2008
De Soto, MO

Quote from amberine:
Ok lets just say you are sitting at the bar having a good time talking to your buddies...Along comes the hottest woman you have ever seen...the thought goes through your head wow never thought woman were made like that...She comes your way yes that is right she walks right up to you and kisses your neck and whispers something a lil naughty in your ear...At the end of the night you walk her out to her car having an intense make out session..the touching the groping goes on and you reach down to her inner thigh..And there it is a penis what would you do?

Only YOU would come up with something like this amberine!

5/27/2008 12:45:00 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

mooseslayer
Pittston, PA

Honestly I dont know, I know I would be disgusted

5/27/2008 1:21:24 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Beat that f*cker til no end, if he dies, he dies!!!! then go and get a bottle of mouth wash and toothpaste and set fire to my clothes!!!!

5/27/2008 2:02:41 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

amberine
Plover, WI

Well it was just one of those thoughts that have crossed my tweeked mind...the big WHAT IF lmao

5/27/2008 4:04:44 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

I would be upset, not at the he/she, but at myself for not realizing what a complete idiot I must be not to have noticed a bulge in the throat, something poking me from behind. Most likely, I would say, "You suck. You tricked me. Any lesser of a man would beat you to a bloody pulp. Don't pull this "trick" again. The next person might not be so forgiving. Have a nice night." There might be some heated cuss words in there, but the general point would be received.

For the record, Thank you for putting this scenario in my mind.

5/27/2008 4:07:18 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

amberine
Plover, WI

Not a problem guess I am having some moments lol

5/28/2008 1:06:30 AM To All Men What Would You Do  

gaknight
Columbus, GA

Well lets put it this way. If she is that hot and she walks straight up to me and starts going at my neck. Im not going to be making out with her. Shes proly drunk off the butt. And deffinitly not reaching for anything. Theres something called to good to be true. If its that easy then why are we hear. Just my thought. With my luck if I did go along with it then this prob would happen.

5/28/2008 6:38:53 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

amberine
Plover, WI

5/28/2008 11:06:13 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

twinsfan76
Rush City, MN

that sums it up pretty well i believe.

5/28/2008 11:28:57 PM To All Men What Would You Do  

bignorm888
Fall River, MA

First never tell anyone about what happened and punch the he b*tch in the face for not telling me who she really was an excuse me he

Page: 1, 2