Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

Having said that, CometChat s SDK is completely customizable, enabling developers to innovate all types of chat apps substantially much more immediately than creating from scratch. bakersfield singles I took the initiative to reply anyway, and they responded once again without a query. OkCupid finds the most revealing queries to ask on a date. pittsburgh backpage listcrawler CMB Premium Subscription Permits you to get activity reports on bagels (e.

free fuck hookup

To retain security and privacy, customers can often block, unmatch or report a profile if they locate it to be suspicious. single guy in panama I have under no circumstances felt like we were something other than equals. If a non muslim couple embraces Islam, even although their marriage was performed in their non muslim days it could nonetheless be a incredibly beautiful connection. ls omegle Off she roared to someplace posher exactly where she talked about herself all night and how her last companion had died of cancer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/26/2008 7:51:32 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

tb_sledgehmr
Cleveland, TN

i know about youger than eighteen but what is considered sick or perverted? hoestly?

5/26/2008 8:06:21 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

newguy71
Summit, MS

i dont know about "rules' but you had better raise the bottom age to at least 21, so you can at least say shes old enough to drink. i personally have found that women under 25 or so are usually too immature, and we dont have enough in common.

5/26/2008 8:07:51 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

thickchick8989
Annapolis, MD

rules go out the window when ur attracted to someone (aslong as they are over 18 that is. as long as its not illegal its right

5/26/2008 8:08:19 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

timewarped1972
Grants Pass, OR

that completely depends on the womans definition......

if a womans 18 and the guy is 38, he is going to catch hell from someone.......if the woman is 38 and he's 58 not so much.....i think society basically looks at it from the perspective of how mentally mature is the woman.....

my proof of this would be like sean connery and sam elliot.....i have yet to see women of most ages who don't have the hots for these guys yet they are older...

in the real world i'd say 10 ro 15 years is acceptible after the woman is in her mid to late 20's......

[Edited 5/26/2008 8:09:50 PM]

5/26/2008 8:12:42 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

I don't think it really matters, either. Love has no age, size, class or color boundaries. If that's who it's gonna be then... what business is it of anyone else's, anyway.

5/26/2008 8:15:17 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

tb_sledgehmr
Cleveland, TN

ty

5/26/2008 8:15:45 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

tb_sledgehmr
Cleveland, TN

thanx

5/26/2008 9:40:27 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

chopperbabe
Overland Park, KS

It's a preference. There is no rule. If there was then I've broken that rule too many times.

5/26/2008 9:43:38 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from chopperbabe:
It's a preference. There is no rule. If there was then I've broken that rule too many times.

yeah, me too.

5/26/2008 9:47:00 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

switchhitter
Steubenville, OH

i have f*cked guys older then you age does not matter

5/26/2008 9:52:43 PM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

jeremyslim33
Normal, IL

Quote from switchhitter:
i have f*cked guys older then you age does not matter

Threes a croud huh switch????............how about four or five???

5/27/2008 2:07:39 AM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

darkmaster
Ottumwa, IA

Listen here... age is just a number just because everyone has a different opinion about it

5/27/2008 2:36:48 AM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

unknownbe4you
Hillsboro, IA

I would like to know about this, and eve going as far as to having a LTR, to even marriage?
Yes it would be nice to have a young lady. At the end it would most liely be just a friend w/Benifit type. Which is just a great turn-off.

But as a one-nighter, I am just not into that scene. There was to many in my life-time that I wonder if; broken hearts, or fatal attraction (to have her hate all men, or f*ck'm for all they have; money, dignity, or even give a disease.), or could she have been the love of a lifetime. Which I should have but did not keep.

So I hope to find her sweet young thing, but She could be just a few years younger than me to hopefully real young (Please no jailbait responce < (less than) 18 in many states. Even though age of consent is below 18, is a crime because they say that but it does not mean (she or he) can have those!!! Unless you have a genuine consent for documented with the court system, of the parent of the under age of 18 YO kid and you. Otherwise you will be classified as a pedifile.

Because I was told that age of consent was 16 (in Iowa), I called my lawyer to understand this. It means for marriage/sex, but with parents consent. So guys even 18 YO (man or girl) get to understan this law. Or you could be a national "Profile" on pedifiles.

My one friend was 18yo and his gf was 17yo. He was busted and served 17 years for it. Even tho a few months old age difference. Her mother hated him, and did such a horrible thing to my friend!!!

5/27/2008 2:41:21 AM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

My ex was 15 years older than me and in some areas that gap seemed so much larger. Our tastes in music was vastly different for one thing.

Now, I would not go 10 years older or younger. What would a 20 years old woman want with a man 35+ years old? They are looking for different things and in different stages in their life.

5/27/2008 4:00:19 AM what r the rules far as older men dating younger women?  

bigbri2
Victoria
Australia

as long as its mutual, and as long as your over the legal age,i really dont see a problem

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4