Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

Currently also worn out by job no power to do long distance travel every weekend. free dating denver co Plus, it really is a lot greater to bounce off and model the general population when you have people near and dear to you who think differently. Create your partnership, spark the romance! Come across and share the most lovely enjoy poems and poetry for romantic souls. spdate logout Other than that, try once more and once again til you feel like giving up.

megapersnals

The concept is to break the ice as early as possible and get comfortable with sharing amusing stories with every single other. high desert singles In addition to this, we also evaluated platforms for factors like helpful characteristics and safety measures that have been put in location. Usually fancied possessing a discreet affair? Properly, Ashley Madison can make it occur. japan cupid opinion COM offer you with great price and No CB restrictions and weekly payout.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/28/2008 8:33:47 AM any ladies into mma?  

tiz0reo
New York, NY

im so happy i have my first mma fight in september 4months from now thats going to be on TV is is about time! train hard kick assthats what it is all aboutif anyone would like to train just hit me up
Tory

6/3/2008 1:00:26 PM any ladies into mma?  
wordman
Phillipsburg, NJ

Best of luck with your debut bout. I may be having my first masters boxing match this fall too.

6/3/2008 3:29:50 PM any ladies into mma?  

phillys1stlady
Philadelphia, PA

I def am....Especially Kimbo...lol

6/4/2008 10:33:14 PM any ladies into mma?  

no12luvyet
Philadelphia, PA

TIZOREO!!!! , CARRY ON MY MAN . hope to see you in the future. i want you to remember one thing if anything you hear. (ROPE THE DOPE) that means play that a$$hole. when you start off try to do one good power hit if it's open. but listen up. don't wear yourself out . pace yourself and make sure when you swing,,,,,,,it's a contact swing. if you start out fast and it's an opening and you have him on the run,stay with it . then keep the pace if he has a strong punch.another thing. don't have sex for a few days before a match. i'm 53 years old and i use to BOX down in KENSINGTON , but now im all washed out and will never get back into it . but i feel i had to let you know what to do to be a WINNER .i need someone to do what i failed to do . so with that said .i say GOOD LUCK pal. take care

i'm from MAYFAIR off Roosevelt Blvd and TYSON ave i used to live in NORTH PHILLY off 5th and RISING SUN AVE. PORTKY's POINT.

ROB(philly) LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE THE MATCH IS. me and my son in law would LOVE to come watch you .my step brother is into wrestling .i get along with everyone. soymilk >>>> ....lol.

6/4/2008 10:39:53 PM any ladies into mma?  

no12luvyet
Philadelphia, PA

WORDMAN : Good luck to you as well my brother. keep safe and always believe in the power of JESUS and the father. another thing? don't try and do this by yourself . im not a wussy or anything like that . but you need to have the HOLY spirit by your side to keep you and TIZOREO from harm. like i said to him ,i'll say to you also . play that SOB, until you win. take care WORD & Tizoreo .

ROB(philly)soymilk>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6/29/2008 6:02:37 PM any ladies into mma?  

treecutter
Brick, NJ

thats great good luck...man i gotta get into this!

6/29/2008 6:04:27 PM any ladies into mma?  

treecutter
Brick, NJ

oh yeah wut weight class u fight in

7/9/2008 9:57:46 PM any ladies into mma?  

tiz0reo
New York, NY

cool thanx alot bro i will keep you posted about everything and the down side for me is i threw my back out like a dik and you wouldent believe what it came from!! but i still have 2 more months to recoupe so i will keep you posted ok and thanx alot
Tory