Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best android hookup apps

Asking about these subjects is quite simple when it comes to first dates, but the answers to these inquiries can also be revealing. montana personals Here are a handful of suggestions of what to ask, to pick back up exactly where you left off. Just in case you cannot inform from the title, this podcast is thirsty. refund tinder subscription Speaking about your preferences and your expectations for down time and social time early on can help you keep away from these scenarios.

mega presonals

My thoughts set was focused on applying dating apps for entertaining. tempe dating Believe it or not, indoor dates can be as fun as outdoor dates. There are several incorrect moves that can lead to a disastrous initially date. asian bbw panties Database and cloud storage can be utilised to store user data and preferences, in which geosharding can be applied to lower server load.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
5/28/2008 9:01:28 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  

tamie14jns
Joliet, IL

Okay people are their any sincere men out there that really do like large women??The stereotype is skinny as a model and as beautiful as a trophy wife!!Just wondering if any real, sincere men actually exist out there that are attracted to larger women Tamie

5/28/2008 10:43:57 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
farmer26
Prophetstown, IL

i'll be the first, its not whats on the outside that counts its whats on the inside.

yes i do like a larger lady, more to love

hope thats a good start for u tamie

5/28/2008 10:52:07 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  

tamie14jns
Joliet, IL

THANKS for the kind words Farmer26 Tamie

5/28/2008 11:01:51 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  

honeyhoney4
Benton, IL

Tamie,
Welcome to DH,
There are lots of good men on here- ya just gotta weed thru them.
How many men and women do you know that gain weight NOT because
they want to but because of the medicines they have to take.
I am one of them and I used to be slim a few years back.
but not anymore.

I think the personality of a person is what gets both
men and womens attention. Just being happy, witty, and having
a warm personality is almost everything..

5/30/2008 4:02:35 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
elmusico6
Des Plaines, IL

tamia, allow me to ask you something , i want to know this from a woman's point of view.
my friend has been married to his wife for 8yrs. well, before they got married, and during the time they were dating each other, as they were getting to know each other, he had asked what kind of friend she would hang out wit, to know the kind of crowd that she would be with. well she said guys and some girls. well he asked her, the guys that you would hang around with, how are they(back then). she told him, you wou wouldn't like them, and he asked her why not? she told him, cause the kind of person that you are, they are not like you, they are not the same type of crowd that you hangout with. he said, well what kind of friends are they. she told him again, you don't want to know, he yold her, i want to know, well then she told him. these friends i hanged out with, we used each other for sex. well he didn't like that. anyhow, now 8yrs later. he can't understand how he as a woman, was able to do that with these friend. to even have these kind of friends. how could she be so free and just have sex with these guy friends just for sex. i mean, he even asked her, a few months after they married, if she ever had a threesome? she told him yes, as he was asking her with a guy and a girl? she kinda cut him off and said, with 2guys. well about a week ago, he asked her, how did she become bestfriends with her gay guy friend? when she was telling him the story, she told him, when she was in high school, she wasn't into dating guys, and after she met her friend at a local institue, and starting going out with him to different places, thats how she started meeting different guys, and thats when she wanted to go out with different guys.

when my friend and his wife were dating each other (boyfriend/girlfriend) she asked him one night that they were together, how he felt about having a threesome. he asked her what do you mean? she told him, yea, how would you feel about watching anthoer guy f**k me. well he was against that, and they didn't do it. but when she was talking to him about, she kept asking him why not, that he needs to be open minded. he told her, that he respected her and his relationship with her, and no-one is to touch her, but him.

the point to all this is... how can a woman like her, be so open, so free into have friends that use each other for sex? how can a woman having a threesome qith 2guys... what is the joy in it? i never had one, neigher has he. it hurts him so much, that his wife was like this ... she was like this before they met each other. and after they met and started going out with each other... these guys would csll her up to come and see her. well his wife (girlfriend back then) told him, that some of these guys were calling her, but she told them that she couldn't see them or talk to them anymore, cause she has a boyfriend now. she even sent some of the other guys letters telling them this.

so how could she be like this. she had told him that she did all the things that she wanted to do before she got married. that she had her fun. so the way he feels now is, ok... she had her fun, did what she wanted to do, had her excitment... now what, now you don't want to have that much excitment with me? i'm not that exciting , where we cann experiment with each other? he asked her a few months after they got married, when we were dating each other, why wouldn't you go out to any clubs with me? she told him, cuz.. cuz why? then she told him, cuz i wouln't have paid attention to you.
throughout these years... besides other things throughtout his own life, since he learnned this of her from her tellling him, he has carried with him alot of anger, alot of sadness, alot of feeling that he is useless to her, that he is not exciting like that to her. they have 3 small kids with each other.

before i continue, she is a kinda a big woman.. but he loves that about her, he feels, and sees her as a very beautiful gorgious woman. he has told her, i would like you if you were very thin. your beautiful how you are. he tells me eveything... thats how i know all this. she weighs like 300 lbs, and she's 5'9" . he's 5'8" and weighs like 140 pounds. anyways, a couple years after they got married... she would always ask him... why do you like fat chicks? he told her, cuz i do... but really just you, i'm not saying your fat... to me you are beautiful. so one day, she asked him, would you ever f**k another fat chick? he asked why, why are you asking this. she says, cause, don't you eant to f**k another fat girl? just to see how it feels? he tells her, i can't do that, i would be cheating on you. she says, but i'm telling you it's ok with me... i'm telling you , you should have sex with another fat girl to see how it feels, it's ok with me.. but he told her no.

so... if he now 8yrs later, brought this up to her, and asked her, if it were ok with her, but he would want her to watch... considering she has an open mind... would that be wise? hw would only do it with her ok, and she would choose the woman that he would do it with. he asked her like a couple years, how she felt about about having a threesome with another guy? she asked him with who? he told her, i don't know, another guy.. she said no,, so you can see me and call me a slut? he told her, i wouldn't do that, cause i would be consenting to the threesome, and i would have to deal with the feeligns after that. so please, you as a women, please help us clearify this iff you can. they are both 30yrs old. they ot married when he was 22 and she was still 21...

5/30/2008 4:20:10 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

elmusic, What the hell was that? I tried to read it several times, but kept falling asleep! I never even caught the gist of it! Next time, keep it under Novel length!!

5/30/2008 10:02:17 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

elmusic: sounds like the woman is a swinger. Most people in that category are products of sexual abuse as a child.

Does he want to get a disease from what his wife brings home? Why did she marry if she wanted to play with others?

Sounds like a warped relationship to me. One i would not call any sort of marriage.

6/2/2008 4:48:13 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
rick196246
Chicago Ridge, IL

yes I love large woman. Love to hug cusion not bones. Don't ever change.

6/2/2008 8:20:56 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  

tamie14jns
Joliet, IL

Quote from rick196246:
yes I love large woman. Love to hug cusion not bones. Don't ever change.
Well thank you rick Tamie

6/2/2008 10:24:18 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
acokel75
Chillicothe, IL

Quote from veteran61:
elmusic, What the hell was that? I tried to read it several times, but kept falling asleep! I never even caught the gist of it! Next time, keep it under Novel length!!

Dude I'm with Mike on this one....what the heck has that got to do with this thread....you could start a new one with that

And it sounds like she has major self esteem issues.....JMO

But if your a big woman and ya like yourself the men will like ya too....JMO

6/13/2008 5:29:03 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
doghound89
Carterville, IL

hi my name is eric 39 from carterville illinois and also love large women as well as thin ones , its all god to me and the pesonality is the most important large women are fun to cuddle with and r more understanding and fun ive had some good sex with larger women and the tits r fun to play with and nipple on. if their any women interested in a real good man plesse let me know at doghound8@[blocked] or post me reply thanks eric

6/13/2008 5:36:35 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

Quote from doghound89:
hi my name is eric 39 from carterville illinois and also love large women as well as thin ones , its all god to me and the pesonality is the most important large women are fun to cuddle with and r more understanding and fun ive had some good sex with larger women and the tits r fun to play with and nipple on. if their any women interested in a real good man plesse let me know at doghound8@[blocked] or post me reply thanks eric

Excuse me here...but your posting is a huge no-no here...
If your looking to find someone then there are other forums for that....
And never....never...give out personal information such as your email address on the ingternet.. Good way to have someone showing up at your door that you might not want there......

6/14/2008 8:03:04 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
doghound89
Carterville, IL

well i dont see much harm in it and im not to worried its worth a try

6/14/2008 9:57:50 PM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  
b928
Galesburg, IL

I think we are seen as gross. I have modeled for several magazines and am not by any means ugly. Yet I sit here alone again on Saturday night.
Men please try to look past our weight to experience how wonderful we really are.

6/21/2008 9:11:50 AM Large Women--Big & Beautiful or Fat & Gross  

justpepper
Riverdale, IL

I think that it is all with perspective and self confidence. I enjoy my body! If someone can't see the beauty in me then that is their problem. I don't sit home alone and lonely, if I am at home it is by choice. The only way to attract the person that you would be attracted to is to be happy and secure with yourself.

Honey.....get out there and flaunt that beautiful you!!!! Fat and Gross? NOOOOOOOO! Thick and fabulous? OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!

Page: 1, 2