Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawler

She asked a guy what his dream location with her would be and a year later, they have been each backpacking across western Europe. craigslist ridgecrest But if you are not ready for marriage, now or ever, dating someone who is ready only puts you in their way. You never know how people today will perceive it. encino rubmaps When you are meeting a stranger for a date and you don t want to ruin your probabilities by asking risky concerns, ask them this question.

listcrawler.com

When it comes to dating apps, it can be tricky and taxing to weed out contenders and discover suitors with whom you are actually compatible. dating niagara falls ny Just a chatroom on the internet specially for the teenagers to with new teens from all the globe. But the sister is also appropriate in her thoughts about questioning him as a muslim man who would commit haram act with you. sniffies kansas city My interests and hobbies had been broad and generic so as not to turn off a future spouse by being too special.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/31/2007 10:20:40 AM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

ironranger
Owatonna, MN

pun and no pun intended

7/31/2007 12:17:16 PM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

It is possible. If their life is in jeopardy if forced to believe or die. Look at the troops in Iraq, dying for a cause they perhaps they don't believe it. I believe it's very possible.

Sahri

7/31/2007 12:27:02 PM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

If it is a "pun"Im not getting it! lol
My answer to the question(If Im even getting it)is...No,he would not die in non-belief

Im not saying another word(and thats not easy for me)til I know Im even on the same page as you 2! PEACE

7/31/2007 12:52:11 PM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think this is a silly question. Who is being asked to die for what they believe? Belief is in the mind no matter what a person says, his mind is still free, that is the one thing that will always be his.

You cannot take my mind from me I can only give it to you.

7/31/2007 6:58:14 PM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

friday13th
Houlton, ME

There are some folks here at DH whom I wish, with all my heart, would die for THEIR beliefs. No such luck.

Pat Condell had a great thought about those who would die for those 72 scrumptious virgins. He said that, as there would be no infidels in heaven, the scrumptious virgins would all have to be Moslem maidens! And these virgins would be protected by fathers, brothers, uncles, and any variety of Moslem relatives with daggars to protect the family virtue. Pat says the martyrs haven't really thought this '72 virgins thing' out very well. LMFAO!

And yes, I would die in the name of atheism! When the Taliban breaks down my door this coming September 11th, I'm going to let my Smith and Wesson speak for me and then I'm going to turn the gun on myself and die for what I believe in before those camel f*ckers can f*ck me, too! I would hate to die stinkiing of camel!

Just my humble opinion... LOL!

[Edited 7/31/2007 6:58:30 PM]

7/31/2007 7:36:46 PM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

um?.... I'm still trying to figure out where the pun was?

7/31/2007 9:45:58 PM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

an atheist as no belief in belief
pun unintended

8/1/2007 6:25:12 AM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

friday13th
Houlton, ME

I believe that belief!

What is the pun-ishment for punning poor puns?

[Edited 8/1/2007 6:26:42 AM]

8/3/2007 10:45:34 AM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

some parts of this thread sound a little racist. how do we go from atheists to muslims wanting to rape u thats a big jump. in fact as we post theres a trial going on for an american soldier who raped a 13 or 14 year old iraqi girl then killed her mom and dad and lil 5 year old sister so they couldn't tell (and this was not done by just one guy, the guy being tried is the ringleader)

saying the muslims fight and die for heavenly virgins is like saying christians fight and die for milk and honey or the golden gates or something.

i dont know much about islam and there is much i know that i dont like (some sects treatment of women and the shairah law is hateful and vicious) but it might be good if theres someone here who could balance this with something from the other side, like we do with the atheists and believers. well probably any muslim here will be hiding behind a non-muslim screen name and scared to respond to this.

8/3/2007 11:24:35 AM Would and athiest die for his or her belief in non-belief???  

sampowers420
Statesboro, GA

i don't know how you could do such a thing. would they ask you if you believe there is no god while you're hooked up to a polygraph machine? there is a difference between belief and stated belief. if someone put a gun to my head with the intention of pulling the trigger should i pronounce myself to be an atheist, i would gladly lie. i have no shame in that.

Mount Vernon seems to bring the best posters to dhu..