Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www local hookup com

When Twitter user Postgrad_barty urged folks to share their weirdest dating stories, they replied with gusto. speed dating palm springs I wasn t sure what I was expecting to get out of dating apps when I downloaded Tinder for the initially time. She was specifically what she portrayed herself to be via text messages, and there was no awkwardness at all. thicc russian girls First, the guy was a half hour late to our date.

www hookup dating com

Then lastly, we have a button named Secret Crush. the villages classified Possibly we should go on normal tinder and uncover a person who can tolerate us. For the duration of this appointment, you can pick out your own story to enjoy the fun and exciting content available in it. japan cupid fake The trick is to have some thought of who interests you but be ready for a surprise, she said.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/29/2008 12:27:50 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

stephaniemcd85
Grand Prairie, TX

Quote from simulacrum:
When you're close enough to pull her hair back and start tracing designs on her neck with your fingers...then slowly move down...

Now thats hot I will admit, that would turn me on lol.

5/29/2008 12:37:59 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

pointy
Houston, TX

the coy come and get me look a woman gives when shes playing hrd to get.
but wants to get got.

5/29/2008 1:16:53 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

fancyface326
Calvert City, KY

I love a man's eyes and smile just a look of seduction. I also get turned on when they gently touch me on my leg or arm. And there is nothing like a good massage. And if they aren't good they better get good. It a necessity for me.

5/29/2008 1:17:22 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

jay_6791
Burleson, TX

I absolutely love it when a woman talks dirty to me. Good God that soooooo turns me on. If a woman licks my ear and softly says, I want to feel you inside me right now. Damn, I'm turning myself on here. "Houston we have lift off!!!"

5/29/2008 1:19:22 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

stephaniemcd85
Grand Prairie, TX

Quote from jay_6791:
I absolutely love it when a woman talks dirty to me. Good God that soooooo turns me on. If a woman licks my ear and softly says, I want to feel you inside me right now. Damn, I'm turning myself on here. "Houston we have lift off!!!"

Interesting babe!!! We will see

5/29/2008 1:20:37 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

jay_6791
Burleson, TX

Quote from sharefantasies:
whatever happened to a good french kiss ... starting off slowly sensually teasingly gradually leading up to hot and lustfull ... from foreplay to orgasm kinda kiss? Is the art dead or am I one of the few that gets turned on by kissing?

You're not alone there. That is a hell of a turn on.

5/29/2008 1:22:37 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

stephaniemcd85
Grand Prairie, TX

Well damn I am just booting myself right out of this thread

5/29/2008 1:23:01 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

jay_6791
Burleson, TX

Quote from stephaniemcd85:
Quote from jay_6791:

Pick you up in a bit.

5/29/2008 1:24:03 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

stephaniemcd85
Grand Prairie, TX

Quote from jay_6791:
Quote from stephaniemcd85:
Quote from jay_6791:

Pick you up in a bit.

10-4 babe I will be waiting

5/29/2008 1:28:22 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

higghliffe
Sterrett, AL

well i would have to say in all honesty when a woman takes off all her clothes except her panty and bras now that does it for me

5/29/2008 3:26:21 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

cindy_smiley
Longwood, FL

I love touch - from the simplest of innocent brushes to playful teasing to snuggling in that special someones nook (body heat). Love it.

5/29/2008 3:43:07 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA

Quote from fancyface326:
I love a man's eyes and smile just a look of seduction. I also get turned on when they gently touch me on my leg or arm. And there is nothing like a good massage. And if they aren't good they better get good. It a necessity for me.

Im now your biggest fan.

5/29/2008 4:29:19 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

bobbyzip
Bakersfield, CA

When I am going down on a woman and she moans and lifts her hips to me calling my name.

5/29/2008 4:38:39 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

trustme086again
Radcliff, KY

Ok, I must be the odd ball.....spooned up in bed(dressed or not) legs entwined...one arm around her waist, her snugglin up against me, me nuzzlin her neck.......DAMN!!!!!!!!

5/29/2008 4:49:49 AM Whats your biggest turn on?  

seth__89
Somerset, KY

Forwardness

If she is aggressive about what she wants then she'll get it

Especially if she wants it even more than I do and is hotter than me

[Edited 5/29/2008 12:15:54 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4