Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings

QuackQuack is regarded as as the finest chatting online dating India portal, as it is on line effortless to get registered with the service. camp pendleton singles If you determine to use APIs, CometChat offers a full suite of APIs for in app chat, messaging, voice, and video calling as described in additional detail beneath. We had an awesome day, and in that distinct moment of relief, I had a wave of happiness and I knew we had a thing unique. doublelist kalamazoo Don t be afraid of telling persons who you are and what you enjoy doing.

hookups 365 review

CometChat s chat and messaging APIs present the correct building blocks in the programming language of your decision to get your app ready to go into production in mere hours instead of weeks or months. craigslist sarasota personals With millions of registered customers, the eharmony member base is an ethnically, racially, and religiously diverse group of people of a lot of ages who are searching to find somebody unique. Balancing her personal social life with her household time needed deliberate preparing. freesnaphookup com But till then, do not expect them to reply to all your messages instantaneously.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/29/2008 8:13:06 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

sars
College Station, TX

Hey girls,

Lets do something constructive here. Solve the mystery about what kindda dics you prefer.
It will help clarify the myths and also give us all the diversity out there. Somebady has to do it some day. Why not you. Just be brave and be true.

So tell us what colour, what size, what lenght, what width etc etc. plus whatever specifics you wanna add.

I wud try to analyse the results and come up with statistics fr all ya kow.

LETS SEE HOW BRAVE arE these girls here.

Regardy

5/29/2008 8:18:13 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

surfergirl82
Santa Monica, CA

omg ..guess I'm the lucky 1st huh....ok....forgot the questions ...be back.

5/29/2008 8:24:25 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

surfergirl82
Santa Monica, CA

Ok well I'm natural blond so the color is sometimes lighter ...by the sun or streak it in the winter......size...? aaaahh lenth is the same right?....Like mine about below my shoulder blades....and width....well wish my hair was thicker...but being Swispanic that's just the way it is ...do use thickener conditioner though .....That was your question wasn't it?

5/30/2008 6:50:47 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

venusrockstar
London, ON

I think they were talking about a penis.

5/30/2008 2:12:13 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

amberine
Plover, WI

1. Ones that work
2. Ones with no bumps or itchy red rashes, or a funky chunky discharge
3. One that lasts more then two pumps
4. One that when you tease it and play with it, it gets sick eventually and throws up
5. One that gets hard on command (even though we know that doesnt happen wishful thinking)
6. One that stays in its pants when around other chicks!

Yep that sums it up for me!

6/2/2008 1:53:42 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

meli1982
Springfield, MA

Quote from amberine:

1. Ones that work
4. One that when you tease it and play with it, it gets sick eventually and throws up
5. One that gets hard on command (even though we know that doesnt happen wishful thinking)

yup i'll defintely have to agree on that one!

i'll have to add one that doesn't get excited around other men......

6/2/2008 11:20:55 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

lildevil19
Dothan, AL

Quote from meli1982:
Quote from amberine:

1. Ones that work

yup i'll defintely have to agree on that one!

i'll have to add one that doesn't get excited around other men......

i'll have to agree with these two
how about one that can go multiple times without stopping or one that just isnt the only brain working on a man

6/3/2008 1:30:12 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

kdggunit
Pompano Beach, FL

Quote from amberine:

1. Ones that work

I totally agree.. Size, and all that don't matter to me but the guy MUST be disease free.

6/3/2008 2:37:43 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

the_thrasher
Fort Mill, SC

Wow!!!! It turns out I was the solution the whole time dude.

6/3/2008 4:43:43 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Quote from the_thrasher:
Wow!!!! It turns out I was the solution the whole time dude.

me too

6/3/2008 4:48:17 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

amberine
Plover, WI

just posting to post huh boy's lol

6/10/2008 7:35:36 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

sars
College Station, TX

Hey babes, i m not getting any stats here. come on gv the sizes you wud prefer, gv the colour and whatever else you wud like in the penis that goes inside yu????

Come on babes, lets do some sciece n maths here babe!!!! I gotta hv some thing to analyse u know.

6/10/2008 10:01:38 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

odaydreamero
Boca Raton, FL

Color doesn't matter, I've had both white and brown and the color didn't make a difference.

Size- one that isn't too small so that you can feel it inside you, preferably thick to the point where wrapping my hand around it would cause my fingers to not be able to touch (I have small hands, it's not that hard). Remember, the average erect penis is 5 inches and that is large enough to feel.

No nasty stench.

Shaven or trimmed to the least.

Circumcision doesn't matter.

Know how to use it or find something to take place of the regions you are lacking in.

6/10/2008 8:48:48 PM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

sars
College Station, TX

Bravo "odaydreamero". You are great, I am expecting answers with such details. Common other girls, gv such answers so we can pool the data in to some thing meaning ful.

Odaydreamero's is just one answer, I know there are diverse views out there, please respond the way ths brave lady did!!!

AND ODREAM girl:

it will easier if you can tell approximate circumference of the width you prefer, rather than your hand coz, diff ppl hv diff hand size rito baby so...

Regardy,

[Edited 6/10/2008 9:13:05 PM]

6/11/2008 1:50:57 AM For girls. solve the mystery here??  

butterflybby
Columbia, SC

color doesn't matter

shaved or trimmed is nice, but not necessary as long as its CLEAN

size - preferably 6in... i've had 5 1/2 and it just didn't cut it (although it was probably more the guy). circumfrence - 2in - 2 1/2 in

Page: 1, 2