Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

And from what I know, that can be definitely tough. best dating apps sacramento Plus, it will tell you whether you share similar values a critical test for extended term compatibility in a partnership. How would you assume about bringing on a third (or N+1) cofounder? There s no right answer to either of these queries, but I looked for maturity in considering about how to handle these thorny troubles, says Lin. listcrawler gay It does not imply she ll assume all men are like her dad, but the high quality of that connection follows her all her life.

mega personal app

If you make that your issue, it really is a small less charming. meet latino singles Paid attributes, like Increase on Zoosk permit customers profiles to be promoted to other individuals on the app. Sister Chrysalis insha Allah possibly can help us both here. knoxville skipthegames So for tinder user, the average is 1 match per week la.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/29/2008 5:19:55 PM The Purple Hat  

imagoodone4sure
Xenia, OH

The Purple Hat

In honor of women's history month.

I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.
I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.
I would have talked less and listened more.
I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.
I would have eaten the popcorn in the 'good' living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.
I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
I would have shared more of the responsibility carried by my husband.
I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
I would have sat on the lawn! With my grass stains.
I would have cried and laughed less while watching television and more while watching life.
I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
When my kids kissed me impetuously, I would never have said, 'Later. Now go get washed up for dinner.' There would have been more 'I love you's; more 'I'm sorry's.'

But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute...look at it and really see it. Live it and never give it back. STOP SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF!!!
Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what.
Instead; let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us.
Let's think about what God HAS blessed us with, and what we are doing each day to promote ourselves mentally, physically, and emotionally. I hope you have a blessed day.

IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER - by Erma Bombeck
(Written after she found out she was dying from cancer).

Even though I am very blessed not to have cancer, I do have friends who do or have had. These words are for all the great women out there, I just wish I would have thought of them first.

5/29/2008 5:50:26 PM The Purple Hat  

tallmusic
Bradenton, FL

Beautiful, ima, simply beautiful!

5/30/2008 5:45:02 AM The Purple Hat  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

WOW Thanks for sharing that!

5/30/2008 5:51:51 AM The Purple Hat  

sparkle_eyes
Calipatria, CA

thanks for the sharing and the reminding.

5/30/2008 12:18:02 PM The Purple Hat  

sandrajane
Keswick, ON

I'm going to stop sweating the small stuff! Thanks for sharing

5/30/2008 1:30:33 PM The Purple Hat  

funinfrcr
French Creek, WV

Ima, That was beautiful. After I was diagnosed with COPD I thought my life was over. After I realized that I still had some living to do, I just had to move slower, I had a much better outlook on it. My motto now is, " It's not the breathes you take, but the moments in life that take your breath." God bless everyone, man and woman out there who struggle everyday with a disability. Life is short, make it count.

5/31/2008 10:27:18 AM The Purple Hat  

homerchey
Silsbee, TX

thats what iam talking about , you have this gift of life to enjoy
dont rob yourselfs of the joy in this life

6/1/2008 1:30:05 PM The Purple Hat  

seraphimxx1
Honolulu, HI

"Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what. Instead; let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us. Let's think about what God HAS blessed us with, and what we are doing each day to promote ourselves mentally, physically, and emotionally. I hope you have a blessed day".

I second that emotion!