Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

web crawler personals

Although some apps may promote themselves as free, all of them attempt to get a buck from you in the end. hookup sites iowa 99, makes it less difficult and more quickly to meet or date people today. Moreover, if any wrong behavior in the profile is discovered, it gets immediately suspended. becky hudson onlyfans Following that up with a question opens the conversation for your crush to share all their favourite tunes.

free gay hookup apps 2017

There are no differences in between male and female online daters on any of these behaviors. single ladies in mesa az You can post now and select your username and password later. Dating And Acquiring Appreciate As An Expat In Kuwait, Kuwait Forum rubmaps atlantic city I went on a date to a fancy French restaurant this guy chose, exactly where the waitresses basically spoke French.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
6/1/2008 1:15:54 PM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

So, one of my friends is married to a schoolteacher who set me up with another teacher from her school. We met briefly at a party and seemed to hit it off pretty well.

Later in the week, I mentioned on phone that I was going to an awards dinner on Friday night and she hinted that she would like to go with me. So I invited her along, thinking it would be good time to get to know her, since we would be driving about n hour and a half to get there.

Within the first 20 minutes of the ride to the restaurant where the dinner was being held, I already knew we were going to have a rough night. Apparently, she was totally against people having guns and I was going to a dinner to accept an award for the shooting competitions that I am very passionate about.

By the time we go to the restaurant, she is totally disgusted with the idea that she was at this function for a shooting club; And she let everyone know it too.

I was so embarrassed by the fact that she was just debating everyone about why she thinks that people don't need guns... etc.

At the end of the night, I was just hoping to be able to listen to the radio and drive home without having to hear her pontificate about her utopian tree hugging ideals.

I was doing about 75 mph down a long straight Farm road when something ran out in front of the truck... Not wanting to cause a wreck, I just tried my best to straddle it.

BUMP!!!!

Then she starts begging me to go back and take care of the animal I had hit. Honestly, if the bugger hadn't run out in the road, we wouldn't have this problem...

"Go back, turn around and take care of that poor thing."

Apparently, it was an armadillo that did not understand what those fast approaching lights are in the dark.

I turned the truck around and stopped near where I had hit the armadillo. As I got out of the truck, I told her I assured her that "I would take care of the poor little Armadillo."

I left the door open and walked to the back bumper where I was able to see the armadillo suffering in the ditch next to the road.

I drew my pistol and fired a round into the armadillo's head. Then I proceeded to get back in the truck and drive away.

The teacher started crying saying, " I thought you were going to take care it? We could have taken it to a vet!"

Needless to say, she went back and told my friend's wife that I was a psychopath

I guess that explains why she has not introduced me to anymore of her friends....

I hope someone gets some enjoyment out of hearing about my date from hell

6/1/2008 1:51:18 PM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

immabluefish
Orlando, FL

Wow you brought a gun on a date?

6/1/2008 8:00:58 PM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

1gr8journey
Las Vegas, NV

Wow, this sounds like ...like...like....crazy. I am so very sorry that two people who were a total mismatch had to spend an evening together. You were both miserable. Unfortunately, it is a woman's evolutionay, genetically conserved trait (sorry I have to put it that way) to have to discuss issues and clarify points - that is why she needed to make her point about not needing guns. Men have it (generally speaking) much easier in that department because men keep things "simple".

Don't know if shooting the animal was the right answer but then again I don't live where you live and don't know how things are dealt with in these situations. Later on she would have been better off just to keep her lips zipped and move on. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all (I really try to live by that and boy is it challenging at times - I must admit).

I do have a general question here because I am guilty of the same. Why do we try to be nice and hang in there so to not to offend the person even though we both more than likely think the same thought like: this is going to be one rough night? I have been to dinner dates only to realize and then become upset with myself because I am wasting precious time. I actually remember thinking "How quick can I get this dinner over with?"

I am very, very curious about your screen name. What made you pick Gemeinschaft?

6/1/2008 8:05:00 PM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

Sorry about your date, but I got a good laugh from it! An armadillo to the Vet? As if.

6/1/2008 9:01:13 PM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

bethlet
Spokane, WA

I thought it was pretty damn decent that you stopped and took care of the animal's pain. I also think it is pretty great that you are capable of doing what needs to be done. Anyone else would have left the armadillo to die a long and painful death.

Animals play "chicken" with vehicles all the time....deer, raccoons, opossums...squirrels...dogs, cats. It happens. You can't take all of them to the vet.

Since I'm in education, I can understand why the "teacher" reacted the way she did. Teachers are "people people".....they do very well at nurturing. Sometimes, however, that is their *only* skill.

Next time though....tell the person what you are going to be accepting an honor for before you sign them on, lolol. She must have been very pretty and clouded your usual logical sight.

*grin*

As for him taking a gun on the date? He probably has a concealed weapon permit and carries one with him at all times in his vehicle. Hey, if you live in redneck country like I do, every guy in the place has a gun rack in his truck........

6/2/2008 12:24:05 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

Quote from 1gr8journey:
What made you pick Gemeinschaft?

I picked the word from random out of a dictionary for a screen name in college. I would have used something else, but it was longer than is allowed for this site.

6/2/2008 12:25:42 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

Quote from immabluefish:
Wow you brought a gun on a date?

I carry everywhere.

My motto is : I would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

6/2/2008 2:31:35 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

whomper
Greenwood, IN

You were probably HER idea of a date from Hell too!

6/2/2008 2:49:35 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

filmcriti
Springfield, MA

Don't be surprised after posting this if you never get a date again cause how will your date know you won't go off on them and shoot them after a date..... you proved you are heartless and to kill the animal on the date proved that fact..... take care of it didnt mean kill it..... take it to the vet......

6/2/2008 6:09:55 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

Quote from filmcriti:
Don't be surprised after posting this if you never get a date again cause how will your date know you won't go off on them and shoot them after a date..... you proved you are heartless and to kill the animal on the date proved that fact..... take care of it didnt mean kill it..... take it to the vet......

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and accept that you probably don't know much about armadillos.

They carry Leprosy as well as many other diseases and would not be welcomed into any vet clinic.

As for the rest of your post, I find it quite insulting.

Just proves you know nothing about me. I'd like to keep it that way.

6/2/2008 7:07:29 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

filmcriti
Springfield, MA

your right i don't know much about Armadillo's, but did you tell the teacher that?
But you are the one that posted this for honest answers and women and guns don't mix in most cases she probably thought the award was for something u derserved not something you shot......end of the story......

6/2/2008 7:12:16 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

bethlet
Spokane, WA

Quote from filmcriti:

Are you serious?

What country do YOU live in? Do you think that all who carry a gun are prone to shooting their dates? If that were true, there'd be a hell of a lot of dead women out there......

He did not prove he was heartless. He proved that he has as much heart as any vet who....countless times a month...has to put an animal down. If you are driving out in the country and you hit a deer....do you pack it up and take it to the vet? How about if you hit a coon? Or a field mouse? Or a moose? Or a snake....do you pack them all up and take them to the vet?

Get the hell REAL.

If I hit a dog or a cat, and it had tags, I'd take it to the vet for help IF there was contact info or ability to get ahold of the owners. But to be perfectly honest? Any owner not caring and responsible enough to keep their pets OUT of the street probably would not be willing to foot the vet bill anyway...and would expect the owner of the car to pay for it. That's a whole 'nother ball of wax....because if an animal runs out in the road - you can either avoid it without flipping your vehicle or causing an accident....or you can't. If you CAN'T avoid it..you hit it. And although it is technically "your fault" - its a logical survival choice.

If the dog or cat was NOT tagged and was still alive, I'd take it to the vet and HAVE IT PUT DOWN.....but that is sll.

As for an armadillo...I'd LOVE to have seen you try to pick one up and put it in the car! Especially an injured one!

[Edited 6/2/2008 7:32:38 AM]

6/2/2008 8:16:06 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

iamnumber5
Saint Augustine, FL

I personally would be honored to go on adate with him.
Im not a shrew when you live where there is wild animals you never know what you will come across.
I for one had come across bear when I started my job that I have now 7 years ago.

There were so much wild animals and I respect them.
But if by accident and they were to suffer I too would hope it wasn't for long.JMO

6/2/2008 11:18:06 AM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

beachingirl
Stone Harbor, NJ

I would as well. Women and guns don't mix???? What freakin' planet are you from filmcriti? So glad I'm not on it!!!!!

6/2/2008 7:22:44 PM Total Dating Disaster - Read and enjoy  

1gr8journey
Las Vegas, NV

Well, you stated the truth about leprosy and armadillos, Gemeinschaft. Actually, research is done with these animals because they can carry the disease on their feet and it does not hurt them. I remember that actually from microbiology. Quite fascinating. I am surprised by all the attention this subject has gotten. Anyhow, hope everyone had an acceptable Monday.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6