Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal app

As a guy, I can say that displaying off your wealth will turn off some girls in a major way, some of the girls in the functioning environment are earning great salary and they can invest in their items on their own. christian singles st louis If it have been then they wouldn t have to have suggestions in the first location. Forum has a wide choice of tasty cocktails that you can sip on while you get to know your dates. locanto tucson arizona Any person who s seen that episode of Only Fools and Horses entitled Dates wil know what I am talking about, and anyone who hasn t seen it jolly properly need to.

top hookup apps iphone

Yeah, I consider apps such as tinder and bumble are not going to cut it due to the higher visual content. dating sites savannah ga I would joke about it and be like, I m not going to get in touch with my ex, and lots of individuals would be like, Yeah, never do it! she said. These are queries that you can ask your self in private and are fantastic things to meditate on. adult friend finder introduction Readily available in their region for singles in hungary on our totally free chat, nation, and confirm profiles, for totally free dating chat hookup app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/1/2008 3:42:30 PM No Place Like Home....  

leaninr1
Temple, TX

How many of you have moved to another state, lived there for a time but could'nt wait to get back to Texas?

6/1/2008 4:04:51 PM No Place Like Home....  

alittle_country
Gilmer, TX

Not me have lived here in texas all my life...Love it here but not saying if mr. right comes along I wouldn't move.For now I'm happy here at home.

6/1/2008 4:08:54 PM No Place Like Home....  

leaninr1
Temple, TX

Ive lived away some , and like you , might move for the right person. But I do like Texas!!

6/1/2008 4:15:40 PM No Place Like Home....  

slightlycrazy
Iola, TX

I've lived in N.Y., calif, florida & the caribbean, give me Texas any day of the week!
I'm just not at home anywhere else.

6/1/2008 4:33:49 PM No Place Like Home....  

wanda007
Amarillo, TX

Texas!
Born and raised here---traveled all over, and this is the best!

6/1/2008 5:29:05 PM No Place Like Home....  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

Me! Me! When I was 30, I married a guy in the Air Force. We moved to South Carolina, Arizona, Alaska, and finally Oklahoma. We split up 4 years ago. But last year, I sold the house and moved "back home" to Texas.

6/1/2008 5:33:17 PM No Place Like Home....  

leaninr1
Temple, TX

I went away rodeoing...stayed gone a good while...Had to get back home too!

6/1/2008 5:35:54 PM No Place Like Home....  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

Rodeoing? and you lived to tell about it? lol...yeah, I'm glad I moved away. It made me appreciate Texas even more.

6/1/2008 10:08:47 PM No Place Like Home....  

txangel4u61
Odessa, TX

Was born and raised here in Texas. I also moved away 25 years ago and had to get back really quick. Haven't left again yet. It would take a really special person to get me away again.

6/6/2008 10:53:02 AM No Place Like Home....  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Wasnt born here, and really havent been here all that long. What I have learned, I dont think I will EVER move again for a man. After all that is what brought me to Texas from Nebraska. I would do anything to be able to go back home but at the same time there are reasons I may not go back for a very long time. So here I am, making the most of it, here in Texas!

6/6/2008 12:09:54 PM No Place Like Home....  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Texas is where i will stay
been away before and won't do it again

6/6/2008 9:02:17 PM No Place Like Home....  

simplegal08
Bacliff, TX

Born and Raised in Texas! Don't plan on moving out of here anytime soon. It would take a VERY special person to get me to move out of this state. It would almost mean I would have to get my teaching certification in another state as well.

6/6/2008 9:56:33 PM No Place Like Home....  

crash76446
Dublin, TX

been around the worls in the marines........there is no place like texas.....guaranteed.......

6/6/2008 10:09:20 PM No Place Like Home....  

easttxcowboy45
Pickton, TX

Born and raised here, why would I want to leave?

6/6/2008 10:20:09 PM No Place Like Home....  

billyblueboy
Texarkana, AR

Well I live in Texarkana so I'm like two city blocks from the state line, so for me it's a tossup between Texas and Arkansas. I don't think I could choose between those two. . . I love 'em both. lol But nowhere else.