Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

Offline Surveys Consumer Satisfaction Surveys Net Promoter Score Understand almost everything about Net Promoter Score and the Net Promoter Question. is brooke henderson lesbian On the walk from the tea house to Ben s location, the awkwardness compounded and Mikka became miserable. I didn t have a ring when I saw her, I just knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. rentmen philly Also, irrespective of whether they are a health nut or really feel impassioned about waffle fries more than curly fries, this is your likelihood to find out much more about their meals habits and drunchie preferences.

private delight

I am seeking for the ALT. mcdonough ga singles Later, when our daughter s genuine blind date showed up, I couldn t come out to meet him mainly because I was nonetheless in the kitchen laughing. Either the girl walked in, saw me, and was like, ‘Nah, or it was some dude who just gets off on acquiring other guys to go to coffee shops and sit around. gypsylovin chaturbate I am 55, was married for 12 years , divorced 15 years, have an adopted son, age 13.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/3/2008 8:04:01 PM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

He had an interesting "handle" and I wrote him a brief comment about it.

He wrote back. There were so many things I liked about his writing. He soon suggested we meet. I was agreeable. I was busy, he was busy, but then it looked as if this Thursday would be fine.

This morning I got an e-mail from him. He wanted to tell me that he was married.

For reasons I cannot explain even to myself, I have been crying half the day about this.

I ask you, ladies and gentlemen, what is the best thing to do in this situation? How did you handle it if it happened to you?

Yes, it happened on this website and since he made allusions to some things I had written, he is probably even going to read this. Not that that matters as far as what you want to write.

6/3/2008 11:00:50 PM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

akdawn
Kenai, AK

OHHHHHHHH dear Dahl, All I can say is SHAME on him.
Go ahead with the tears, very clensing for sure.
Deception is never good, period.

6/4/2008 5:31:33 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from bluedahl:
He had an interesting "handle" and I wrote him a brief comment about it.

He wrote back. There were so many things I liked about his writing. He soon suggested we meet. I was agreeable. I was busy, he was busy, but then it looked as if this Thursday would be fine.

This morning I got an e-mail from him. He wanted to tell me that he was married.

For reasons I cannot explain even to myself, I have been crying half the day about this.

I ask you, ladies and gentlemen, what is the best thing to do in this situation? How did you handle it if it happened to you?

Yes, it happened on this website and since he made allusions to some things I had written, he is probably even going to read this. Not that that matters as far as what you want to write.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Blue......I wish I were there to give you a big hug! Noone likes to be led-on or lied to and I know how it can hurt from the disappointment. I'm no Ann Landers but I think you're doing the right thing, exposing this cad, and hopefully he does read your post and is ashamed of himself (if that's possible)....I'm always thankful I'm not married to one of these liars/cheats!

Now dry your tears my friend and chalk this one under "experience"..I'm/we're here for you.

6/4/2008 6:39:37 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

thats the problem with the internet.you never know who you are talking to.i go to singles dances and have seen married men there.

6/4/2008 6:47:31 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

I was a bartender for about 23yrs. (moonlighted) and I could write a book on all the married men I've witnessed who came on to single women looking to score!

6/4/2008 12:34:55 PM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

I JUST WISH I COULD CRY! I CAN'T! sure would be nice though in the hundreds of times i've been hurt by women!

TRIED TO WARN YA, BLUE! all guys aren't as nice as i am!

6/4/2008 7:30:58 PM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

doris331
Kansas City, MO

Hello, Bluedahl,

1. I would probably also cry but not for too long because every tear shed for that slimebucket is such a waste (I learned "slimebucket" from an employee as one of my first American bad names a long time ago, practiced it intensively, and now find it quite useful.)
2. I would find his picture on this site, enlarge it and then perforate it with a sharp pencil or pointed scissors leisurely starting with the area where others have their heart, then slowly go to his eyes while muttering or shouting every bad name and swearword I know. You look like a very kind, friendly, gentle and genteel lady (stress on "lady") but I am sure you know at least a few "slimebucket" equivalents. I'd use all of them or make some up some extras while I'm at it.
3. Now if I were you: You play the piano, and so you know what a wonderful healer music is. So find one of your favorites, a happy tune, and play it to your heart's content, and if it happens to be a song, just sing along letting it all out instead of crying.
4. After your favorite tune, play a few marches and march the slimebucket right out of your thoughts.

Well, if that does not help right away, start again with 2. Omit (1), the shedding of any more tears about the situation this time. Of course, as an additional aid, you can block him. In any case, no one deserves such treatment; it should not have happened to you and not to anyone else.

dg

PS - I HOPE THE SLIMEBUCKET READS THIS, ESPECIALLY POINT #2!!!

[Edited 6/4/2008 8:16:59 PM]

6/4/2008 7:41:22 PM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

hma02
Chico, CA

Bluedahl
I am sorry and I know it can happen but the one who wrote to me had married on his profile so I ended it before it started. I simply told him I wasn't interested but It seems as if Mr. Slime didn't have the decency to say anything until he thought he had you hooked.
Consider yourself lucky you found out in time.
A rose to help Hope it helps pick up your spirits
You are a very special lady and don't deserve this

6/5/2008 4:00:36 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

tlick63
Camden, SC

Blue,

If I could I would hold you in my arms and just squeeze til the teardrops quit.

I know the feeling – some folks we meet on the internet are not all that they profess to be. I’ve been there.

I think Doris said it all but just wanted to add my condolences to such a nice lady. Take care dear.

6/5/2008 11:05:03 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

SURE HOPE DORIS NEVER GETS MAD AT ME!

6/5/2008 11:54:09 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

ladygodiva2
Granbury, TX

If it hurts, Blu, cry, but not for long. The tears should be for your healing andnot forhis benefit at all.

Same thing happened to me, but the man who contacted me stated at his profile that he was married. Since he contacted me, I just assumed he was single. Glad I went to his profile and noticed that. I was very, very disappointed because he seemed so perfect for me. I still hear from him occasionally, but we both know the rules now. I didn't cry, but was surely disappointed.

Hang in there, girl. It will get better. Has for me.

Pretend I am hugging you while you cry and then we'll dry your eyes and get you back on the road to bliss.

Lady

6/6/2008 6:55:58 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Time heals all wounds, they say, and there is a lot of truth in that. What's the other saying, "Time wounds all heels"? Maybe that will apply too.

Thank you all for your support and kind words. It sure helped while I was there in the crying stage. That is over.

He did indeed read this thread and the posts. He took great offense at the slime bucket appellation and made some caustic remark about all those supposed lily-white people who write here. He called one of my questions "Brutal".

I'm getting along in years here. When faced with a sad, disappointing, and hurtful situation it is time to ask the hard questions. And men had better know that they have to stand up and be responsible. If they choose to stay in a bad marriage, that is their decision and I respect that. But that doesn't give that man the right to bring himself to me as a prospective friend and lover.

Well, enough of being on the soapbox. Thank you all. I have learned a lot.

Strange. I never expected to be 74 and say, "I learned a lot." lololol

6/6/2008 9:16:19 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Golly Blu I think before we leave this world, most of us here on this site will have our hearts broken time & time again by those we have fallen for ,but thus far haven't seen or read of any married women dumping any single men .but bet it has happened.I can sympathize with you for sure, but I bounced back & now have a chance for happiness again & Hon you will too. someting in the male genes lingers of our ansestors before written history, the herding instinct. also many an old goat in the books of the early testiment had multiple wives.Don't know if I could even satisfy one now much less two or moreany how Blu cheer up ,your'e a wonderful lady & a beautiful one as well. Fish

6/6/2008 11:18:35 AM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Fish, I'm getting a swelled head!! Thank you.

You put it all into words so well.

Best wishes. Blue

6/6/2008 3:52:24 PM He says could we meet and I say yes, and later he tells me.....  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Blu: I'm not sure which hurts worse....having him tell you he's married, or getting a phone call from the wife, because she found your telephone number in the billing???? Yes, it feels devastating, but, until that first meeting, it's more fantasy than reality....at least that's what I learned....Now my worst problem is REMEMBERING it.

You'll make it, I'm sure....and, it hurts less and less as time goes by....

Sincerely,
Knittin Kitten

Page: 1, 2