Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight hookup

I thought that if I didn t give my man sex, he would appear for it elsewhere. men seeking men ogden Otherwise, it can appear like an unnecessary try to creep them out. Investigation Edition Intelligent market place study surveys that uncover actionable insights. listcrawler sac This will make a flow of fascinating conversations and will also assist you figure out each and every other s likes and dislikes.

private delight login

The funny issue we discovered as we journeyed by way of ministry with teenagers was that as a great deal as they loved the queries, we adults in all probability enjoyed them a lot more. stockton dating Eluma is for singles worldwide, essential construct a terrific way to polyamory dating web site unlike other online dating web site usa usa. You swipe a single way if you like them, or swipe the other way if you don t. is date4you legit The topic ‘Online dating for confidence?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/6/2008 12:38:21 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

aricdraven12231
Hemphill, TX

anyone tired of being alone and looking for your soul mate that will never appear?:

6/6/2008 3:26:51 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

ms_luksi5273
Amarillo, TX

Darlin', everybody is lonely in their own way, and everybody is hoping to find their soul mate, but that doesn't meant that it won't happen. Never give up, just don't try so hard. Chill out and enjoy the ride. Life is too short to be so negative. Stay positive, and you just might be surprised at the awesome things that can happen.

6/6/2008 4:55:58 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

rmoore
Corpus Christi, TX

Never say never .... sometimes you just got to get out there and make things happen .... for me, if I just wait, it may never happen; but if I go out and make the effort, it is more likely than not to happen .... you just don't know what's around every corner

Ron

6/7/2008 12:33:30 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

aricdraven12231
Hemphill, TX

thanks you guys thats some real insight but ive been hurt so much that i just tired of it so thats where my negativity comes from

6/7/2008 2:12:06 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

ms_luksi5273
Amarillo, TX

Baby Doll, the story about being hurt that I could tell you would make hair in the back of your head stand up. I would not wish my pain on my worsest enemy, but my attitude is that I will not give these people that have hurt me the satisfaction of keeping me from being happy. Use the hurt that they have caused you in a positive way. Stand up, brush off the dust, and show them that they can not & will not keep you down!!!!! Baby, you are much better than that. Creator will not give you more than you can handle. I promise. He has really been watching over me these last four yrs since I lost my husband. I have had a family member who wanted to take my life, sisters who took advantage of my good heart, a brother that swindled me out of several hundred thousand dollars, have had my heart broken & devastated, but I am still standing & carrying on. If I can stand above this, then I have confidence that you can also. Darlin', get pissed and show them what you are made of!!!!!

6/7/2008 8:28:23 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

viz
Nederland, TX

Know what your talking about.tired of being lonely.When try to meet someone they just dont respond because your not goodlooking enough or dont have a ton of money.Makes me want to start drinking

6/7/2008 10:43:42 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

alittle_country
Gilmer, TX

Yep being lonely sucks but being hurt sucks even more...So you damed if you do an damed if you don't....an yep that sucks too

6/7/2008 11:01:56 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

viz
Nederland, TX

You are so right

6/7/2008 11:54:23 AM anybody else feeling so lonely  

misladypink1887
Montgomery, TX

Please take note of what Mis Luksi has said she hit it right on.  You have really two choices, move forward and live and make a life for yourself, or stay in the past alone and wondering why.  Personally I have tried both and chose to make new memories with new people. That was frightening at first but over time became comfortable in my own skin so to speak and learned to like myself again. Do not allow others to dictate what path you take in life and that is where you are now.  Remember dont wear your heart on your shoulder put it in a safe place and only give it to someone you find worthy and if rejected put it away learn from it and move on-- is it hard yes but so worth the work.  Use your friends to help you through the hard times and share the joy of the good times.Feel free to write to me I am always willing to listen.

6/7/2008 12:44:36 PM anybody else feeling so lonely  

ima_delight
Lewisville, TX

Don't give up, sweetie.
Love could be just around the next corner and
I don't mean standing on the corner.
I'm just saying open your eyes, your ears, and eventually, your heart.
We all have sad stories to tell.
We are all here to support each other and
believe that there is hope for a new beginning.

6/7/2008 12:48:13 PM anybody else feeling so lonely  

tfortexas
Big Sandy, TX

Like the song says.....If you can't be with the one you love ,love the one your with.....which in this case is you

6/7/2008 3:49:02 PM anybody else feeling so lonely  

aricdraven12231
Hemphill, TX

thanks yall to hear all your kind words gives me hope

6/7/2008 5:12:11 PM anybody else feeling so lonely  

thewizard95
Dallas, TX

Quote from viz:
Know what your talking about.tired of being lonely.When try to meet someone they just dont respond because your not goodlooking enough or dont have a ton of money.Makes me want to start drinking

Amen to that.

6/7/2008 7:48:58 PM anybody else feeling so lonely  

cbdigger
Arlington, TX

Geez, talk about a bummer thread!!

hey ms--
the story about being hurt that I could tell you would make hair in the back of your head stand up.

When you have some free time, I'd like to discuss marketing your stories as extra hold hair jel. We could make a fortune.

delight--
Love could be just around the next corner and
I don't mean standing on the corner.

Don't be so quick to discount the value of the hard working women trying to pound out a living.........(nah, it's too easy) standing on the notorious "street corner". You see aric, sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered. Well, as long as you have a job, and don't get too attached and..........well, sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered. Leave it at that.

All right then! Straighten up that hat, hold yer head up high and git yer ass back in there, ya hear!?

I thought somebody better lighten this thread up a bit.

6/7/2008 9:58:49 PM anybody else feeling so lonely  

ima_delight
Lewisville, TX

cbdigger backatcha