Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

He looked at me and mentioned, That s where you want to go? I stated, Yeah, it is funny to go down the aisles and look at all the different selections of food. sandpoint idaho singles I had never hitch hiked prior to but I desperately required to get back to the hotel, so I agreed. I felt type of weird immediately after so I called my buddy to attempt and figure out what had just occurred. new orleans listcrawler

rubmaps con

All you require to do is sign up and see for your self what it is all about. senior dating reno nevada Our dating service capabilities each men and girls who make their search internationally and obtain their prospective long term partners in distinctive components of the planet. Hotornot was possibly the most charged easiest dating web site out there as far as I m concerned. dating canadian ladies My girlfriend and I met on Tinder! We ve been with each other for over a year, and it s the initial healthier connection I ve ever been in.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/10/2008 4:39:10 PM any wican out there  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Quote from dogen:
im not too stuck on my zen practice to see the beauty in wicca. dont know much about it but id say its based on nature. im actually into shamanism too. planning a trip to peru to try ayahuasca with tribal medicine men. ill be in all Gods glory eating fruit and talking to snakes in a garden.

Dogen, I hope my post didn't offend you. I have a sarcastic nature that some people don't appriciate, but I generally mean no harm or offense.
My ex husband who I was married to at the time found me talking to a little black garden snake I'd flipped out of a pile of leaves by accident once. The snake was alright, and actually quit curious about me but the ex husband swore I was crazy I'd never come in contact with a wild snake that just sat up there and stared at me before, like he was totally hearing me, usually they just slither away (like I prefer, especially if their poisoness).
My point I really don't have one But if you decide to talk to snakes, be careful of who might find you doing such. Some people are really weird about these things.

7/13/2008 5:14:25 PM any wican out there  

dogen
Augusta, ME

nah, no offense taken. was just stating that i was open.i can relate with a zen master named Ikkyu who is said to have been critical of false piety, hypocrisy, and formalistic religion. hes known for his erotic poetry. Ikkyu Sojun was appointed to be the head priest of the great temple at Kyoto, but he renounced the position after just nine days, denouncing the hypocrisy he saw among the monks around him. In a famous line from one of his poems, he told his fellow monks they could find him in the local wh*rehouse instead.Though clearly not of an ascetic temperament, Ikkyu was a poet, calligrapher, and musician who viewed the world with a deep insight that permitted no pretense, favoring direct truth over religious and social facades.

7/20/2008 6:18:09 PM any wican out there  

scorpiomoon
Brattleboro, VT

I'm not afraid.....Blessed Be

7/20/2008 6:20:13 PM any wican out there  

scorpiomoon
Brattleboro, VT

Quote from dogen:
im not too stuck on my zen practice to see the beauty in wicca. dont know much about it but id say its based on nature. im actually into shamanism too. planning a trip to peru to try ayahuasca with tribal medicine men. ill be in all Gods glory eating fruit and talking to snakes in a garden.

Dogen...When are you going to Peru? Can you tell us about it when you get back?

8/13/2008 7:22:02 AM any wican out there  

timberwolf69
Prattville, AL

Just another Wiccan jumping in here. Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

8/17/2008 11:52:02 AM any wican out there  

scorpiomoon
Brattleboro, VT

Quote from timberwolf69:
Just another Wiccan jumping in here. Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

And the same to you.....Blessed Be

9/3/2008 6:04:40 AM any wican out there  
redstar47
Rhinelander, WI

9/3/2008 6:10:14 AM any wican out there  

wimsygirl
Campbellsville, KY

Hello ,again from Ky we are here ! We are everywhere

9/3/2008 10:40:01 AM any wican out there  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

My mom was a Wiccan and I share some of what she taught me but I am not a Wiccan ,I never could do what mom told me anyways haha.
I believe alot of what I learned from her practices because it opened my eyes to the spiritual world.So yeah I can count myself among the numbers but I follow a different path.
I still have all her tomes and my sister got lucky enough to get her tarot when she passed.

Page: 1, 2