Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonaks

And just for the reason that you re familiar with the divorce procedure, it doesn t get less complicated. carrollton singles over 40 His mother and father are both practicing muslims Who pay a visit to the masjid every single day for prayers. I ve finally provided up but for me it is extra hard to meet single girls due to the fact of my age. omegle spy program Usually quite excellent sign that they are either We really do comprehend your aggravation as tackling scammers is something we have had to do because our inception.

new listcrawler

After a determination is met, you will be mailed a letter detailing the decision and further facts. little rock hook up For a lot of websites, you can not actually access pricing details till you have joined up, by which time you could possibly determine it really is not worth it. Tinder and OkCupid have not too long ago come beneath fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Customer Council which identified that the apps had been sharing personal user details with third parties. megapersonals c I assume element of the problem is that, as they get older, girls are scared to go to areas in the dark or on their personal so it really is hard to meet them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/6/2008 10:32:03 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

artaddict
San Diego, CA

My very close friend who had had a stroke about a year ago and became paralyzed on the left side of his body is now in the hospital again. He had a seizure and was rushed to the ER in an ambulance....

im absolutely miserable because of the fact that im completely helpless regarding his situation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can do for him? Spending time with him is a given, but there has to be more i can do...

id really appreciate your feedback

[Edited 6/6/2008 10:36:31 PM]

6/6/2008 10:38:46 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

xxamanda511oxx
Hingham, MA

There isnt really anything you can do. Thats probally not what you wanted to hear but thats the truth.

6/6/2008 10:40:33 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

missy_mischief
Missouri City, TX

Id get his things and bring it to the hospital to make him more comfortable..or gat him a really nice gift that I know he would like

6/6/2008 10:42:15 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

artaddict
San Diego, CA

Quote from xxamanda511oxx:
There isnt really anything you can do. Thats probally not what you wanted to hear but thats the truth.

i know, but i was hoping someone could give me a suggestion

6/6/2008 11:30:14 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

rpmcowboy
Inola, OK

my 1st cousin is paralyzed from the neck down from a car accident, i went to the hospital to see him everyday, i just reassured him that everything would be fine but it really wasn't, he is in a electric wheelchair controlled with his chin, his brother has too get him out of bed everday and put him in bed, well you know all the stuff that goes along with it, its really sad cause many opportunities went out the door, he was a star football player and then this happened to him about 3 years ago, there really is nothing you can do but to be with him and let him know that you care

6/8/2008 1:52:27 AM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

mr_turtle
Fort Bragg, NC

Dear Mr. Guy who decided to use his friends paralyzes as a way to pick up girls,

I hope you really suffer in this life, and also in your next life.

Sincerely,

Mr. Turtle

6/8/2008 6:35:51 AM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

odaydreamero
Boca Raton, FL

Dear Mr. Turtle,
Don't JUDGE someone before you know anything about them and what is really happening in their life. He may very well be paralyzed. There has been an equal amount of responses (males and females) so take your head out of your ass and grow up. I hope you realize as he may be getting the girls, for this ass comment that you just made he will be taking every girl that may have given you a chance (for their own stupidity) and having them for himself so now you are less than him. Congratulations sir, you have now fallen into the asshole ditch and you will never come out.

With great love,
Me

6/8/2008 7:56:24 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

artaddict
San Diego, CA

Quote from odaydreamero:
Dear Mr. Turtle,
Don't JUDGE someone before you know anything about them and what is really happening in their life. He may very well be paralyzed. There has been an equal amount of responses (males and females) so take your head out of your ass and grow up. I hope you realize as he may be getting the girls, for this ass comment that you just made he will be taking every girl that may have given you a chance (for their own stupidity) and having them for himself so now you are less than him. Congratulations sir, you have now fallen into the asshole ditch and you will never come out.

With great love,
Me

Thank you for defendning me but let him think what he does. He may judge me, but im not going to go turnaround and judge him. I believe in Karma. Besides, if a girl were to want to be with me out of pity, i wouldnt be interested. theres nothing there for any relationship to be built on.

6/8/2008 8:01:49 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

amberine
Plover, WI

Quote from mr_turtle:
Dear Mr. Guy who decided to use his friends paralyzes as a way to pick up girls,

Sincerely,

Mr. Turtle

you are an absolute prick and I hope that your d*ck gets disease and falls off, that is even if you have a long enough stub to classify as a d*ck...Pompus prick, self centered and egotistical asshole you are...

As for what you can do for your friend a lot of prayer and support...being paralyzed froma situation like this can heal itself within time...Keep positive and strong for your friend...You both will get through this!

6/8/2008 8:18:44 PM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Quote from mr_turtle:

Sincerely,

Mr. Turtle

typical Army trained smart ass don't worry its not your fault the army done the same thing to my brother.
Sad part is you made the choice to go you weren't drafted and this is the way all you jarheads, etc turn out to be. No wonder this country is f*cked up

6/11/2008 10:55:43 AM My friend is paralyzed from a stroke....  

bdh711
Cary, NC

In case you didn't read his post, I highly doubt he is trying to pick up girls with it, seriously get off your high horse turtle, at least he truly cares about his friend, and needs support. SO to artaddict, try thinking of what you would want if you were in your friends position. Gather things, thoughts, pictures, anything that the two of you have been through together and reminisce about the memories and the memories to come.. thats what I would do..hope it helped.

p.s. Turtle, thanks for giving Army men a bad name