Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Trust in him, i know you have an remarkable commence. craigslist munich germany I ve learned that it s improved to begin a friendship 1st no sex and just hangout get to know every other and progress from that point. Regardless of whether you signed up on a lark or maintained an active profile for quite a few years, your on line dating profile can be lurking around lengthy after you have cancelled the account. alturas craigslist An Auckland lady has created a website for Kiwi girls to share red flags or security concerns about guys when dating.

sites like rubmaps

Personally I choose web sites considering the fact that they appear to be additional effective in terms of time and travel distance. singles hot springs arkansas Just after spending nearly 15 years in a wheelchair, Modi, now 30, identifies as a body positivity and life style influencer and promotes debates and discourses on sexual wellness. We ve been by means of a lot, and life s also short for this mess. fdating romania Tell a close pal about the date, where you are going, how lengthy you count on to be there, who the particular person is, and their telephone quantity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/3/2007 1:06:45 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Now see........stuff like that restores my faith in humans. Dez is a treasure and should be treated so.........and Sin, nice job letting the guy know that without personally attacking him. Nicely done sir.

2/3/2007 4:27:43 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Very nice job Sin. I would have not been so nice.

Kenny

2/3/2007 4:51:43 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

just keepin em nice thats all.... besides
me thinks Dez is a very cool person!

[Edited 2/3/2007 4:52:42 PM]

2/3/2007 4:53:34 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

I luv you all!!!!

2/3/2007 8:08:57 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Luv ya too Dez.
Kenny

2/4/2007 5:07:15 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

Hey there great whatever, I'd like to sit on your face, after I have ate an over sized bowl of soup beans. You need to change your name to~~~~~~~, I had better not say, but I think you know by now, no-one in here likes smart ass's.

2/4/2007 8:38:29 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

You sure told him Mammy.....Good for you!!!!!

2/4/2007 9:01:23 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

joe_d41
Riverside, RI

That Rusty-Trumboner thing depends on the size of the Horn..smaller guys might be called a Rusty-Trumpet,Flute or even Kazoo?..In my case you might want to call it an Unrusty-Tuba! (also large Sacked men might be called a Rusty bagpipe!) ;o)..Stick that in ur horn & blow it out ur ass,lol..Joe D

2/6/2007 8:56:56 AM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

joe_d41
Riverside, RI

I thought It was funny but I could be wrong?..(would u be happier if I said I might be called a Rusty-Mini-Piccalo instead of a Tuba?) ;o[]..BeeBoPPBrrrwraaaa

2/10/2007 4:55:53 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Oh, boy. Group hugs, all around. Before the beans.

2/16/2007 6:42:41 AM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

mrh50
Lufkin, TX

I like your answer. good one

2/24/2007 1:02:40 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

leda
Rochester, NY

I am new to these parts (but not to sex) you ppl are pretty funny. Looks like I will be back. And Sin, I like your sentence structure.

2/24/2007 1:18:36 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

The one hour orgasm sounds like it could be a good book but I can't get her to take it more than about 30 seconds.... practice, practice, practice.... he he he

Sin, that rusty trombone thing had me laughing, the last version anyway.

2/24/2007 6:59:05 PM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Copter, you try longer than about 30 to 45 seconds straight! okay???

In fact...Come On.....hehehe

[Edited 2/24/2007 7:00:22 PM]

2/25/2007 2:30:01 AM Venus Butterfly Techniqu fact or fiction?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

I can go an hour.

But then the first 57 minutes are begging.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5