Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www hookup dating com

I do wonder if this will still be a concern when EA has grown additional. single girls nyc If you handle it sensibly it can basically be less harmful than orthodox dating. As talked about earlier in this guide, it is important to allocate adequate time and sources to cautious organizing and market investigation on competitor apps in order to develop a dating app that customers want. www adam4adam comcom I in no way imagined that I would marry a man who was in prison.

email hookup sites

People can behave really differently in various settings. craigslist earlimart ca Adding a scale makes answering far more abstract inquiries a tiny much easier because possibilities are their response alterations depending on the day, circumstance, and mood. Physical intimacy is an necessary part of any partnership, and AdultFriendFinder has no difficulties in that department. doublelist com las vegas 99 to $16.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/9/2008 8:15:05 AM God told me this  

seth_89
Somerset, KY

I talked to God. He told me that the bible had been edited by man so much half the stuff in there was bullshit.

He said not to worry about sex just have fun but don't overdo it. He said "Abstinence is overrated and not that important. If you want to have sex do it just don't have a bunch of one night stands. I created bears and dogs and they don't get married first. Besides the divorce rate is to high, you got to test drive that car before you buy it. Just do everything in moderation and all will be ok. Now stop being such a stuck up b*tch!"

I swear, God told me this.

6/9/2008 8:21:01 AM God told me this  

unspun
Orlando, FL

Hah, I giggled.

6/9/2008 10:11:24 AM God told me this  

ddv1370
Chandler, AZ

Its called schizophrenia dumb ass.

6/9/2008 6:09:05 PM God told me this  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

You have some good shit bro. I want some!!!!!

6/9/2008 6:14:55 PM God told me this  

odaydreamero
Boca Raton, FL

I like the things god tells you. I like sex. lol.

6/10/2008 6:59:06 AM God told me this  

seth_89
Somerset, KY

this damn thing got (that was a weird typo it said god instead of got) deleted in another forum lol

and Yes I do have some chronic weed

[Edited 6/10/2008 9:35:03 AM]

6/10/2008 7:18:38 PM God told me this  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Quote from impressivetoys:
You have some good shit bro. I want some!!!!!
me too

6/11/2008 11:40:09 AM God told me this  

aquakiado222
Saskatoon, SK

You must be listening to the WRONG God or have some wacko God of your own...:S ...haha or have some freaking psycho disease...Sex is all about showing how much you love someone...not to be used for lust and to cause pain to others.

6/11/2008 12:28:10 PM God told me this  

seth_89
Somerset, KY

Quote from aquakiado222:
You must be listening to the WRONG God or have some wacko God of your own...:S ...haha or have some freaking psycho disease...Sex is all about showing how much you love someone...not to be used for lust and to cause pain to others.

Let me guess

U don't beleive in gay marriage abortion or helping poor ppl get jobs either

6/11/2008 7:12:26 PM God told me this  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Quote from seth_89:
Quote from aquakiado222:

Let me guess

can you tell me one species of animals that reproduces from two members of the same sex
that's why there are two sexes think you better get a grip on the way the world works anybody can say what they want queers are not natural

6/11/2008 7:53:25 PM God told me this  

rpmcowboy
Inola, OK

Quote from liferator:
Quote from seth_89:
Quote from aquakiado222:

Let me guess

can you tell me one species of animals that reproduces from two members of the same sex
that's why there are two sexes think you better get a grip on the way the world works anybody can say what they want queers are not natural

Sure i can tell you what species of animal reproduces with two members of the same sex its the Seahorse, of course they're hermaphrodites but both are of the same sex lol

6/11/2008 7:55:35 PM God told me this  

liferator
Statesville, NC

still they do not have two different sexes

6/11/2008 7:58:36 PM God told me this  

simonsickboy
Guelph, ON

as per the 'two members of the same sex...etc'

I can also tell you that; 1. other species do not associate 'love' and sex. and 2. other species' sex acts are what we would consider rape. are you therefore a proponent of rape? given that your line of argument suggests that if other species are doing something (or not doing something) then we ought follow. 3. other species do not have a bible, or a god, nor to they emote.

what is unique about our species? is that we can rationalize-we can determine between pleasures of the body and mind (though some argue they are one in the same) the question to be answered is which pleasure is better - the physical, that is one you can actually feel, or the intangible, that is, one that is perceived.

Unfortunately some people read one book and it's all they believe. It's very sad.

[Edited 6/11/2008 10:46:52 PM]

6/11/2008 8:07:29 PM God told me this  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

First off, seth, talking about gay marriages and all, if you even believe in God, then youd better open up the Bible and and flip to Leviticus 18:22 "you shal not lie with a male as with a woman. It IS an abomonation" As for the whole sex thing, youd better just read all of chapeter 18.
And two, youre acting as if though your a prophet, with God speaking to you and all. Then youd also know, that after Paul, there will be NO other prophets. Its Satan whos talking to you bro. Better read the book of Revelations too.

6/11/2008 8:09:38 PM God told me this  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Quote from impressivetoys:
First off, seth, talking about gay marriages and all, if you even believe in God, then youd better open up the Bible and and flip to Leviticus 18:22 "you shal not lie with a male as with a woman. It IS an abomonation" As for the whole sex thing, youd better just read all of chapeter 18.
And two, youre acting as if though your a prophet, with God speaking to you and all. Then youd also know, that after Paul, there will be NO other prophets. Its Satan whos talking to you bro. Better read the book of Revelations too.

well said impressive I just couldn't think of the verses glad to see someone actually opens the bible anymore I know I need to

Page: 1, 2