Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www datehookup com messages

Sebrow offers superb assistance here. columbus ga singles Most of the customers on the web page are seasoned females. I m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz forums, not positive if I ll be returning, but thanks for all of your tips and entertaining. my private fling com Dont do that, your score will be lowered greatly hence harder to get match.

www megapersonal com

She is a relationship scientist whose research examines how we communicate in our romantic relationships. hookup sites melbourne Will MacAskill is the most dreamy EA of them all and this is coming from a heterosexual male. Say youre acquiring out of a marriage where it s been a long time due to the fact the wife enthusiastically touched your bathing suit components. mature asian ass Fortunately, Cecile walked away unharmed but the identical couldn t be mentioned for her car.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/9/2008 5:42:38 PM Any other singers???  
monique08
Arlington, TX

It's what I love to do... I sing R&B and Country how about the rest of you???

6/9/2008 9:37:52 PM Any other singers???  
6stringmagic
Pocomoke City, MD

I sing

I play the guitar and write songs too. I love singing rock, folk, or anything with a great melody.

6/11/2008 4:54:09 PM Any other singers???  

toxicbob4u
Tucson, AZ

Been singing Thrash/Speed, Metal, Hard rock, for over 28 years,Just put to rest My last Thrash Band Toxic Reign! Looking to get back to my Hard Rock vokals and check out a few offers i have here!!

6/13/2008 2:12:56 AM Any other singers???  
monique08
Arlington, TX

Thought there would be more singers then this....

6/15/2008 6:18:10 PM Any other singers???  
lsid
Valdosta, GA

I LOVE to sing! I am classically trained and I really love Romantic music... Verdi, Mahler, even Wagner.

6/18/2008 12:42:41 PM Any other singers???  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

i sing rock, pop, old school R&B, some mellower acoustic type stuff, whatever i feel like. it makes me feel good.

6/22/2008 11:50:37 PM Any other singers???  

jd1900
Nashville, TN

i sing rock r&b screamo and pop... my favorite is just sitting down at my piano and just singing

6/29/2008 9:43:23 PM Any other singers???  

stetsonkyle
Dover, FL

its my dream to record an album or two and win some grammies. i would love to do a classical one and a modern rock one as well!

7/4/2008 4:26:00 PM Any other singers???  

altje
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,522)
Kernersville, NC

Hi,
I sing in my church choir and used to sing with our local symphony chorale. I have also sung Handel's Messiah for 15 years or so and I sang with the Moramus chorale. We sang early Moravian Church music from the archives in Winston-Salem, NC. The Moravians in NC were performing classical music from Europe shortly after arriving in America ca 1741.
I haven't been kicked out of anything yet - I sing tenor and there usually aren't as many of them around (especially women!)

7/17/2008 4:14:03 AM Any other singers???  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY

I'm a background singer, but my main gig is making y'all sound good, I'm a musical director/piano-keybds for musical theatre..

mm1

7/17/2008 8:00:37 AM Any other singers???  

toxicbob4u
Tucson, AZ

Ive been Singing Metal And Hard Rock for over 28 years!! Its in my blood and music is my lifes blood! Currently Singing Lead Vokillz for Tucsons Own Metal Mayhem Infamous Butcher look for website and My space soon!! \bk/

7/17/2008 7:24:39 PM Any other singers???  

dbass
Chicago, IL

Hi,
I sing. Major Beatle influence. I play in a couple of bands here in Chicago.

7/21/2008 7:57:31 PM Any other singers???  

dao626
Swartz Creek, MI

Sing everything and anything except for rap and hip hop.

8/3/2008 8:27:29 AM Any other singers???  
__dechat__
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,084)
Phoenix, AZ

love to sing... on a good day w/ my guitar or keyboard... it's an ethereal experience... make stuff up as i go sometimes...usually into the melodic, tight harmony stuff.. pre-rock and roll....

8/3/2008 6:18:54 PM Any other singers???  

lkn4hairytops
San Francisco, CA

i have been playing the guitar, writing music and singing since i was knee high to a grass hopper in my beautiful homestate of tennessee..
later, after high school and some college, while proudly serving in the navy, i performed in coffee-houses, restaurants, bars, private parties, and weddings from boston to virginia beach.
i had put together a two hour one man show..just me, my guitar, barstool, and a spotlight...
i loved it...
actually made good money and had developed a following by the time i left the east coast for california.
it always made me feel great when someone would request one of the songs i had written !

8/14/2008 4:03:30 PM Any other singers???  
cowboysinger
Houston, TX

I record at two local recording studios,and recorded some songs of mine and other of the likes of Elvis,Conway Twitty. I recorede a CD that did well in the stores and was in Hot Country Magazine. Had some bad times in my life and trying to get back recording,so many people wants me to finish my full CD. I have a connection with Phily Coley who does the intruments and also writes some of my songs.He's a good friend of Travis Tritt and tours once a year with him.He's played with Country stars like Dolly Parton,Willie Nelson,etc. He said he would help me. Phile wrote the score and played the song in Harmark's TV Movie "DANCE WITH THE WHITE DOG" So I just gotta kick my rear and get started again. Gary Adams

[Edited 8/14/2008 4:05:21 PM PST]

8/16/2008 12:32:52 AM Any other singers???  

cjacobsen
Pasadena, TX

I've been singing since I was a little kid. I sing pretty much anything alternative that's in my range. I don't really consider screamo as requiring any actual singing, so I don't "sing" that. I've actually made numerous attempts to start a band, most ending in failure. I write a lot, too, and some of my songs can be found on my blog.

8/18/2008 10:24:31 AM Any other singers???  
slicknick121888
South Bend, IN

I am a classic rock and country singer, but anything I can do. My family loves my operatic styles but I do not prefer it, unless it is a good song. My best memory of singing is when I sang in Carnegie Hall, it was awesome.

8/19/2008 10:38:00 AM Any other singers???  
danigirl0023
Spring Hill, FL

I sing!! I was in a band that opened for Kansas...some of you might not remebered them but they sang "dust int he wind" anyway I like writing music and singing. I usually stay away from country tho...depressing..lol

8/19/2008 1:49:06 PM Any other singers???  
musenut
Olympia, WA

Oh yeah ! Sing and write songs ! Attempt to sing along with Journey and Bon Jovi(not too far off when younger). But voice has definitely lowered now. I think I hit puberty in middle age !!!

8/23/2008 7:11:31 AM Any other singers???  
jhny_777
Over 2,000 Posts (3,978)
Rogers, AR

My name is Angie and this one of my songs!!!
Thanks for stoppin by!!

9/12/2008 8:59:07 PM Any other singers???  

rockinmomma
Miami, OK

I love singing. I sing alto and harmony,usually classic rock.

9/20/2008 12:34:37 PM Any other singers???  
captmidnite
Flatwoods, KY

I've been a vocalist for forty years. I sing primarily Roy Orbison songs and also do classic rock, country, and blues. I've worked for various artists as a bass player and backup vocalist on live performances, studios, radio, and television.

9/20/2008 3:32:57 PM Any other singers???  
mindyb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,234)
Park Rapids, MN

I sing. I do the vocal stylings of Ann Wilson of Heart, Etta James, Joan Osbourn, Eva Cassidy,Melissa Etheridge, Norah Jones, Joss Stone, Janis Joplin, Shawn Mullins...I can bring some Zepplin to the table...anything sexy sultry blues or powerhouse I love to sing. My all tine favorite vocalist are Ann Wilson, Keely Smith (Louie Prima Band) and the one and only Ms Etta James.

9/21/2008 10:09:21 AM Any other singers???  

mycologyism
Cloverdale, OR

i sing

9/22/2008 6:53:48 PM Any other singers???  
crimsoncruiser
Over 1,000 Posts (1,780)
Huntsville, AL

I sing country, rock, and blues.

9/30/2008 3:49:42 PM Any other singers???  
kate56
Bensalem, PA

Luv2Sing!

Influences and styles:

Natalie Merchant, KD Lang, Sarah McLaughlin, Nora Jones,
Corinne Bailey Ray, Janis, Stevie Nicks, Dido, Patsy Cline,
Tori Amos, Petula Clark, Carly Simon and Sheryl Crow/

9/30/2008 5:55:41 PM Any other singers???  
mr_jimi_bones
Prince Frederick, MD

i sing. sometimes styles like devildriver and hatebreed, other times like echo and the bunnymen and the misfits. Honestly im looking for a misfits style band to sing for but it seems im the only fan of that genre in my area.

10/6/2008 10:14:59 PM Any other singers???  

howardc42
Over 1,000 Posts (1,280)
Greeley, CO

I like to sing and play both acoustic and electric guitar.I enjoy going to Open Mic and Blues Jams and write my own music as well.I like Classic Rock and Blues.Last summer I was asked to perform at The Summer Concert Series in Fort Collins,Colorado.It was fun!I'd do it again.

10/7/2008 10:41:36 PM Any other singers???  

lorelaigilmore
Temple, TX

I sing with Aretha Franklin, Janis, Amy Winehouse, Etta James, Tina Turner, Nikka Costa, Blind Melon, Alice in Chains, Lou Ann Barton, Sarah Barellies, Koko Taylor, Willie Mae Thornton, Edie Brickell, Joss Stone, etc. etc.

10/21/2008 10:48:07 AM Any other singers???  
jasmine70
Folsom, CA

I am not a professional singer but I love to sing. I grew up singing with my brothers. I sing any kind of song, love country and r&b. Weekends you'll find me at Karaoke bar and sing my heart out...LOL

10/21/2008 11:43:41 AM Any other singers???  
jasmine70
Folsom, CA

[Edited 10/21/2008 11:53:50 AM PST]

10/21/2008 5:12:18 PM Any other singers???  
bluesdad145
New Castle, PA

Blues is my favorite Muddy Waters Buddy Guy I also play guitar and bass can't find anybody who wants to play the blues around here.

10/24/2008 4:13:06 PM Any other singers???  

musiclady714
Youngstown, OH

I have loved singing since I was very young. I sing at Kareoke, and also sang now and then with a local band around my area. I sang in church choir for years. Now sing lead in Gospel Band at Church. I have written a few songs, and some on CD,recorded locally, but very simple, would really like to do them again. The band sings my songs, and we also have other writers in our church. We sing a lot of different music in the band. someone mention the band Kansas, we sing "Dust in the Wind" in church.
I have sung on the internet in some of those chat room things.
I like all kinds of music. Oldies, country, some rock and alternative, blues, 50's-60's and even some 40's music too. Music brings me "alive"

10/24/2008 10:21:54 PM Any other singers???  
leprechaunjim_
Fort Collins, CO

As Part of the Duet Phroglips (pronounced Froglips. It's a long and funny story just ask) I have to sing to hold up my part. I do tenor and some high baritone harmony and a few leads on Rags, swing, folk, bluegrass, classic rock and older country. I am more of an instrumentalist than a singer tho.

Jim

11/2/2008 11:51:15 PM Any other singers???  

hrsingerpro
North Fort Myers, FL

I've been a professional singer now for over 20 years and still going strong.I love my job!

11/11/2008 8:51:08 PM Any other singers???  

budawg14
Bloomington, IN

I love to sing. I am classically trained, but I actually enjoy singing soul music and jazz more than any other styles. I have won some national awards as a solo artist, and I have also done a little bit of international touring with a couple of different groups. I enjoy the solo stuff, but I also love being part of a group and collaborating with others and creating some special music together.

11/11/2008 11:11:54 PM Any other singers???  

skating4life
Clarinda, IA

im more into the new rock like bullet for my valentine asleana brokencyde hollywood undead stuff like that oh and cant forget five finger death punch lol

12/3/2008 7:03:34 PM Any other singers???  

mike_tx_playboy
Mount Pleasant, TX

I'm just a Singer
a Natural Born Guitar Ringer
kind of a Clinger
to Sad Old Songs . . .

Classic country here, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Vern Gosdin, Keith Whitley

12/4/2008 6:00:19 PM Any other singers???  

cashdavis
Sacramento, CA

I'm a singer, songwriter. You can find me on youtube under Doug Cash.

12/6/2008 1:59:54 PM Any other singers???  
rickgrave
Santa Paula, CA

I like to sing and write lyrics. I have been in several gothic/alternative bands as well as some heavy/speed metal bands. I took a break for a while but, I am looking forward to getting back into it. I play guita, bass, drums and do a lot of my own recordings. I am always looking for some one to chat with. I'm in Ca. Ventura County12/7/2008 9:59:48 AM Any other singers???  

hannafree
Freeport, ME

Singing is a necessity in my life. Was backup vocal for a local band Funky Stella when I had to move overseas. It was the most fun ever! Stella was mostly rock, pop, folk, but a lot of original tunes and fantastic writing by the leads in the band.

Now I sing at home, in the car, the shower, and anywhere at all. Looking for a venue, choir even, but I'm still moving too much for work.

Singing is a way to laugh with your soul.

12/16/2008 8:14:30 PM Any other singers???  

ou8
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

singer/songwriter here. jam on.

12/21/2008 6:37:30 AM Any other singers???  

johnpost84
Attleboro, MA

I'm a singer and have been for about 4 years now. I haven't done a lot of live singing, trouble finding musicians. You can search John Kandalaft on myspace and if you live in North Adams listen to Dead Air or Rockland Mass 88.3 you can hear some of my songs.

1/8/2009 11:18:49 PM Any other singers???  
tastyasparagus
Grand Junction, CO

I got paid to sing for the first time two weeks ago. It was pretty cool. I'm still being trained classically at the college I'm attending. Its so much fun, I'm actually the president of the concert choir here. You get to know people doing stuff like that.

1/10/2009 2:29:50 PM Any other singers???  
songgirl27
Aiken, SC

Hey, im mary. I love to sing and write songs!!Its my escape, my passion!

1/14/2009 10:52:57 PM Any other singers???  

niceguy100
Wilkes Barre, PA

I sing play guitar and synthisizer keyboard and piano, I write songs ad compose music!