Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

After match and get to chat then thats depend on each of you. craigslist fayetteville dating This app has both a free as effectively as a premium subscription. As an alternative, have a streamlined course of action for speedy IRL meet and greets. new jersey bedpage It has opened a fascinating planet of casual sex, FWB, nearly relationships, dating for the sake of dating, and for the hopeless romantics, locating the like of one s life on one s personal terms.

skipthegames singles

It s a security net you can reference to hold the conversation moving naturally. san jose dating website Finest free of charge indian dating service and you meet or to face on the net rooms that romance web site. With Tinder getting valued at an astounding $40 billion, its downloads have reached almost half a billion with over 40 languages supported. doublelist lv It did a profile for exciting and did a search.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/10/2008 8:40:13 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

some of these damn threads are so boring they are enough to put you into a coma.

[Edited 6/10/2008 8:59:09 AM]

6/10/2008 8:52:42 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

and this one tops em all

hey lust---is that guitar a "DEAN" my son has one and he loves it

6/10/2008 8:53:26 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

littlelostgirl
Suffern, NY

6/10/2008 8:56:21 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Is that you Lust??

you mean ones that make you do this....

6/10/2008 8:57:43 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

i was gonna' respond, but i'm having a nap attack.

6/10/2008 8:58:25 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Baby deans are cool.No this is just a crappy Ibanez destroyer .I would have prefered a Gibson explorer.this was just a stage guitar for show.The difference being the dean markley,gibson,and some fenders are made in the usa.This guitar was made in japan.
I souped it up a little with washburn temolo made in texas.Japanese guitar did the trick but they wouldnt stay in tune long. kind of like the difference between a Camaro and corvette.Both will attract chicks but the corvette is a classic.

[Edited 6/10/2008 9:23:18 AM]

6/10/2008 9:00:30 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I only read 'em until I find out they are boring...then I leave and don't return. Unfortunately, the number of that type of thread seems to be increasing. However, perhaps they are not boring to others.

(As she backs out of the room, shuts the door, and walks away.)

Knittin Kitten

6/10/2008 9:03:48 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

daddyofcc
Tienen
Belgium

YES

6/10/2008 9:06:35 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

seems to be the common theme on here anymore.. BORING........ *yawn*

6/10/2008 9:39:07 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Which are the most boring to you? I find the ones with chit chat to be the most boring.like this one.lol

6/10/2008 10:39:03 AM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

wizzie1967
Lifford
Ireland

Yeah just did....

6/10/2008 1:28:36 PM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Poug mo thon ya bloke

6/10/2008 1:39:39 PM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

Damn Lust, you were a little hottie,Huh?

6/10/2008 1:56:53 PM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

huh....wah?!! oh, thanks for waking me up!

6/10/2008 1:59:09 PM Ever read a Thread so boring you fall asleep at the keyboard  

nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

ytguytgmkljafkanejqwe

sorry...I just woke up...what did I miss?

Page: 1, 2