Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

When I didn t reply, he blocked me once again. gay hookup fresno When the verify comes, I take out $10 from my wallet and place it on the table. You can also handle your communication preferences by updating your account at anytime. omegle cybersex Then, not even five minutes immediately after we sat down and got our drinks, he squeezed his glass so hard in his hand–later, I discovered he did this because he was nervous–and it absolutely shattered.

megapersonal not working

Chat with other singles View members photos Obtain your match! Browse local singles by man or lady, height, weight, body type, eye color, hair color, or ethnicity. hermaphrodite sex sites All members of the web site can use free of charge attributes , and even appreciate welcome bonuses which let them attempt special services like messaging. Is there everyone who is making use of Tinder site visitors and performing great? I have discovered the way to use how to run account on a variety of dating internet sites like Tinder, Happn and other people. craigslist for sex offenders I answered, embarrassedly even though looking down and I heard his footstep strategy me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/10/2008 6:58:47 PM what do men really want?  

brokenheart85
North Tazewell, VA

Fellas help us out here what do you really want in a woman? I have tried to figure this out many times and have failed.

6/10/2008 7:05:13 PM what do men really want?  

liferator
Statesville, NC

to tell you the truth every man wants something different in a woman but in general we want a chef in the kitchen and a wh*re in the bedroom then after that every man has a different idea

6/11/2008 8:26:47 AM what do men really want?  

chuck6304
Savannah, GA

i agree that is the basis but it goes a little deeper. depending on the guy.

6/11/2008 8:39:04 AM what do men really want?  

bdh711
Cary, NC

if that was the case, a lot of men would be married by now....apparently guys want more than that!

6/11/2008 11:14:48 AM what do men really want?  

babygirl2375643
Gary, TX

in my believes is all men want now days is a piece of ass when they can get it other than that they dont care about marriage and respecting the woman or a normal life for that matter so its not us women i think you get the point the old days are gone these years have tookin over. or mabe it thir egos not sure yet lol.

6/11/2008 11:22:25 AM what do men really want?  

aquakiado222
Saskatoon, SK

Well in reply to the last post..I won't settle for less than equality haha and my cooking..yikes lol..I would have to work on that...

6/11/2008 12:57:27 PM what do men really want?  

danomyte
Pinon Hills, CA

i was married once lasted a whole 8 months!!!
a man does want a cook and cleaning lady that can handle things at the house as well as in the bed room but there is more " what i like and want some one i could show off and not worrie about her leaveing my side i don't mind if she has guy friend as long as there is limits on there inter action, one that wont b*tch when i need to work on a car or hang out with my cuz here and there one that doesn't expect everything from you but gives nothing in return!!!

6/11/2008 1:23:10 PM what do men really want?  

xjws79
Lafayette, IN

Now I don't speak for every guy out there because we're all different in what we want out of woman.

heres a short list for me
A woman who doesn't want to change me or my friends
A woman who doesn't try to tell me what to do
A woman who is sure abut what they like and can tell me
A woman who knows what the hell the word faithful means

last for this list can we carry on a conversation about each others interests without the use of one word answers.

6/11/2008 1:42:46 PM what do men really want?  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

man and women want the same exact things, men are just more practical about what they will accept in the meantime.

6/11/2008 1:46:17 PM what do men really want?  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

A woman who knows what the hell the word faithful means

Says it all right here.

6/11/2008 2:55:36 PM what do men really want?  

station389
Conroe, TX

I just want a woman that is 110% FAITHUL!!! thats it!!!

6/13/2008 12:28:17 AM what do men really want?  

rpmcowboy
Inola, OK

I just want a woman who is faithful and won't cheat on me

6/13/2008 12:40:53 AM what do men really want?  

4bars13stars
Alva, OK

someone who is loyal..honest...trustworthy...has a VERY good sense of humor..who will love me for my many faults..

the cooking and everything are minor details to me..all because i like to cook a good meal..just aint worth cooking for only myself..

hopefully i have found what i am looking for...so far so good..

6/13/2008 1:27:58 AM what do men really want?  

bobby8269
Clinton, IL

HONESTY, LOYALTY, AND RESPECT thats what i require i cant get any of it i get stuck with b*tches or wh*res and sometime b*tchy wh*res im no that bad of a guy i just have poor taste or bad judgement its horrible when i meet a girl i have to think sometime "OKAY ROB, BE ON THE LOOK OUT SHE COULD BE A B*TCH OR A WH*RE OR EVEN WORSE.....A B*TCHY WH*RE" it really takes the fun outta goin oth the bar

6/13/2008 4:57:45 AM what do men really want?  

studmuffin5
Austin, TX

A woman that's just not interested in money and being chauffered around. That's all!