Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler app

Get the support you will need from a therapist near you–a Free of charge service from Psychology Right now. chat gratis en los angeles california You now have the flexibility to schedule and reschedule your RESEA appointment, but you have to attend your appointment before your RESEA eligibility deadline. It is unlikely that you and your partner share the Precise very same life strategy, so figuring what factors overlap and exactly where you both are prepared to compromise need to be a part of this conversation. locanto dating app Full the following chart by calculating the amount of parent isotope remaining for each and every number of elapsed half lives.

best hookup bars manhattan

The notion is for society to look at us and accept that it has produced us ‘disabled by not which includes us, she says. yuma dating service This is not foolproof, but if you follow the ten methods below, you have a fairly superior chance of not ending up in an abusive connection. You want to know whether your date is pondering significant adjustments for the near future, and what those adjustments would imply for you both. omegle pastebin Hinge responded promptly to our shelter in spot predicament imposed by the coronavirus pandemic by rolling out Date From Property attributes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/10/2008 8:00:05 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Do You remember when $20 got you 20 gallons of gas. Now look around $20 gets you 5 gallons if your lucky, everything thing else has went up but the paycheck with no end in sight. What makes it so bad is that oil companies keep reporting record profits and they don't know how they got them? Go figure, now what is the best thing to do besides b*tch about it? The oil companies know that we as Americans will pay for it and they just keep raising the price. Does anybody else remember when you could make a living at a descent job and not have to work two or three jobs to survive?

6/10/2008 8:05:47 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

amberine
Plover, WI

Back in 1999 i could buy a gallon of gas for 89cents a gallon...I think we all remember those days lifer....I myself have two jobs and just about to get a third one lol wooowhoooo I love the struggle(sarcastic) Want to hear something even better they are cutting health care workers jobs and they dont even offer us health benifits.....

6/10/2008 10:43:07 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

supdud
Trenton, NJ

yup i picked the wrong your to get my first car...
my car is good on gas but the prices or so damn bad...and jobs are not trying to pay you any thing. or they pay you 9 bucks an hour and give you a low amount of hours..so you still make nothing....
the 90's a simpler time and place

6/11/2008 8:18:33 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

liferator
Statesville, NC

sad that so little people care about anything other than sex in this thread we are to be the future leaders of the world and let me be the first to say that we are f*cked. Lets all sit back and piss and moan because no one will give us what we want

6/11/2008 8:21:36 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

amberine
Plover, WI

hmmm Well it is sad that people dont care anymore but have we given them a reason to? How many people in this age group even watch the debates or could tell you who is vice president....It is disappointing....Maybe it will change who knows ...just leaves room for a few good leaders....

6/11/2008 8:44:51 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Whats also sad, is were sittin on 3 oil pockets right here in the U.S. but we not allowed to drill. I say we cut off the enviormentalists for all oil supply sources and ask em now what? Can we drill? Not saying Im against enviormentlists, but its not like they need to destroy the entire forest to get the oil. Make em replant everthing they need to take out to get to where they need to get to.

6/11/2008 9:03:25 PM Game faces all lets think about this one  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Quote from impressivetoys:
Whats also sad, is were sittin on 3 oil pockets right here in the U.S. but we not allowed to drill. I say we cut off the enviormentalists for all oil supply sources and ask em now what? Can we drill? Not saying Im against enviormentlists, but its not like they need to destroy the entire forest to get the oil. Make em replant everthing they need to take out to get to where they need to get to.

I agree wholeheartedly with that one. They can worry about the environment all they want but it is too late to start worrying about it know look at the way the weather is, its already to late to do anything. But I will tell you one thing that is really sad I was talking to a truck driver at the plant, he was telling me he made a delivery to Texas to a man on the coast, that owned a yacht. Come to find out he lives on an island in the Gulf of Mexico his daughter lives in Texas, once a week he and his wife come to the states his yacht hold 4000 gals of fuel, he burns 3000 gals round trip. The driver asked him how he can afford to make a trip every week and the man started laughing, " You see that barge out there in the water? I pull up to it and fill up for .48 a gal because it never touches the states." Talk about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer