Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

If you know what hasn t worked in past relationships, then odds are you ll be capable to spot these red flags in this relationship as well. virginia beach hookup OESC has provided a template log, as properly as an instance log to assist with tracking. Also, here we have handpicked ice breaker concerns for dating irrespective of whether you are a teen or adult, such as funny, inappropriate, excellent, hilarious, and flirty concerns to ask your date. reddit gay hookup com, iHeart Media, Elite Dai

maegapersonals

I d describe core values as beliefs that are fundamental to how you are wired, guiding your actions, thoughts, plans, and objective on this earth. dating sonora ca The app is free of charge but you can upgrade for Premium rewards such as up to 10 ‘Hellos and access to the list of persons who like you. Each of of these blocks are in the type of APIs that can be integrated into a new or an existing app/web site to enhance its capabilities and functionality with minimum improvement effort. russian girl ohmibod If i have been to deactivate devoid of giving him a likelihood, there is a possibility that i am nonetheless single now.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/5/2007 11:41:09 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

Hi... Just wondered if anyone might share some canning hints, as I'm quite new to it. I currently can tomatoes and grape juice. Is it possible to can corn? For now I freeze it but my freezer space is limited; it would be nice to can some if possible. I also can spaghetti sauce and tomatoe soup - although I haven't quite found the recipe I like best yet so I'd like to keep trying them. Salsa recipes also greatly appreciated. (feel like I'm making a Christmas list).

I'm also always looking for things I can make out of the zillions of zucchini I get (well you know they're JUST small seeds when you plant them ) I have found my favorite bread recipe, and I make zucchini roll filled with cream cheese just like people make pumpkin roll (darned good) - but love to try new recipes, especially good low-carb recipes.

Thanks for any help!

8/6/2007 3:05:29 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

kingplimpton
Pittsburgh, PA

Oh, chick, you know...Salsa is spanish for sauce...nevermind, I love salsa...so glad you asked...

try
mango,
jalepeno - seeded depending on how hot you like it
cilantro
lime juice,
touch of chilli powder
roasted red pepper
cool in fridge for 45 min or something pretty relevant
serve with pork...if your jewish...fish

8/6/2007 3:43:17 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

Thanks king.... I will try it Especially because you were so excited to share it!

and I haven't been called "chick" in 20 years...... for that matter, I don't think I ever remember being called a chick LOL......

8/25/2007 1:13:07 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

bookshort
Marion, IL

I love to can. Since my divorce I don't have any reason to can so will pass on some of my secrets (they are not so secret as I tell everyone). Anyone can make pickles! I am so cheap this is how I make pickles. Buy at grocery store or wherever, pickles. Eat pickles, save juice. Strain juice to get seeds out. Save garlic and whatever good stuff might be there. Get veggies of choice, broccoli, cauliflower, miniature corn on the cob (everyone loves these}. Prepare jars (wash, sterilize) prepare lids and rings. Reheat saved pickle juice with whatever is in them (ie garlic, and etc that you didn't throw out with the seeds-changed mind, don't strain) bring to boil. Take vegetables, strained, if come from a can,and fresh veggies (do NOT blanch) into jars. Pour brine (after bring to a boil) into jars with veggies. Can as usual. I always upend my jars onto a kitchen towel and let stand 'til cool. Of course you will hear the POP. If not something is wonrgIt is fun to see how many different veggies you can pickle. My favorite is "OKRA". No slime, no lie. However, if you aren't as cheap as I, you can also buy Mrs. Wages pickling spices (in a pack) all you have to do is add the vinegar and water. It is very good. It makes a lot. For those of us who are alone, the first way is more practical. Have fun. Jeanne

Add chocolate chips to the zucchini bread recipe. My family loves zucchini relish recipe. I will have to get back to you on that one. I have just moved and still unpacking. But zucchini is one versatile veggie. Wish you lived closer I will take your excess next year. LOL Wait. I have a zuke recipe that is very easy and very good for you. It is called Zuccini Creole. One small zuke depending on the size of your family, this will feed as a side dish a family of 5.( Not one Gigantic one that got away from you and you have to peel and deseed) cut into chunks. Any garden vegetables you have laying around, ie: onion, in chunks or however you like, bell pepper, tomatoes, etc. (as in clean out the refrigerator night), 1 t. worchester sauce, 1 T. rice (don't ask me why, I don't know) and seasoning to taste. We like garlic so that is added as well. Put into sauce pan. Bring to boil, then turn down heat, add lid. Simmer til done. Approx. 15 min. Adjust seasoning to suit yourself. It is good hot or cold. My kids liked it both ways. Or you could kick it up a notch and make it to your taste. Enjoy.

8/29/2007 4:17:56 AM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

Thanks so much for the info Jeanne! If you have any bread or cake recipes using zucchini let know. I have some but I love to try new ones. I need things I can freeze as I have like 17 zucchini's and more on the way.......

Does anybody know if you can shred it and freeze it for later use?

10/17/2007 7:41:19 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

bones42
Farmersville, TX

Here's an easy salsa recipe for you. Diced tomatoes, you can use the canned ones, for a small amount use one can, chop finely 1/2 large, or one small onion, chop whole japapeno, just take the stem end off leave the seeds in, celantro if you like it, a little salt and pepper. Mix all together and simmer for approximately 20 min. Depending on how hot you like it use jalapeno's to your taste. For a different taste you can also add some black beans to the recipe.

10/18/2007 1:13:59 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

kyl3
Palm Harbor, FL

mmm salsa. You could try about 8 roma tomatoes, 1 red onion, 4-5 cloves garlic, 2 bell peppers, 1-3 jalepeno/habanero to taste. Rough chop it all and drizzle with olive oil, kosher salt, pepper and roast till nicely colored. Throw all that in the food processor or blender (when cooled please) and give it a whirl adding touch of honey, 1/2 Tbs red wine vinegar, juice from 2 limes, and handful of fresh cilantro. I like my salsa's coulis style. You could just skip blending if you want.

10/19/2007 9:18:23 AM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

popeye50036
Boone, IA

dont really know how to can but once you get your salsa done try this four cream cheese at room temp to that ad two cans of refried beans and blend together.in a cake pan spred out one can of refried beans and then spred the cream cheese mixure over that.Top of with salsa shreded lettuce and chedar cheese makes a great dip

10/19/2007 10:09:03 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

11/3/2007 1:41:11 PM Anyone have canning hints or salsa recipes to share?  

telula
Orangeburg, NY

tomato (canned), along with two fresh diced tomatoes
chopped onion
chopped pepper (your choice)
garlic
cilantro
hot sauce
black pepper
lemon juice