Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights app

Or accidentally matching with a goat called Colin. bronx woman seeking man Because of this, these persons believe they are greater than they essentially are. How has been the journey so far physically, in term of nerve discomfort, outbreaks. casualhookup login We have 1 way and 2 way compatibility matching, forums searches, speedy searches, search by state, province, or nation, and keyword search.

best app for hookups 2018

Dating apps do not conduct criminal background checks on users, so it s up to every user to decide if they are comfortable meeting up with someone. where to get laid in fort lauderdale When a single commenter wrote that they love FDS and are dating a High Value Male but they delight in BDSM, some persons responded that FDS might not be the space for them if they cannot adhere to the rules. Currently as well worn out by job no energy to do long distance travel each weekend. bumbles of mumbles Chicago dating coach Bela Gandhi mentioned the disruption caused by COVID 19 has produced individuals seek out relationships and romantic encounters.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/13/2008 1:02:21 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

artaddict
San Diego, CA

Whats the best song that describes you? What fits your personality best? Be Honest.

Matchbox 20, Unwell

Feeling like you dont belong sometimes. but confident that you'll fit in and find your place in the world and everything will work out

[Edited 6/13/2008 1:02:38 AM]

6/13/2008 1:06:50 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

missy_mischief
Missouri City, TX

Bliss-Hinder

Id Rather Be In Love And Break Up With Someone And Not Know What They Did.

6/13/2008 1:10:10 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

4bars13stars
Alva, OK

hank jr...a country boy can survive..

i grew up 1 mile from a small town that had a population of 16..a 9 mile drive to the nearest gas station (or walk if you ran out)...i love the small town life..and love the country as well...

as well..Brad Paisley- im still a guy
this song fits me to the point that i dont dye my hair...and i think that bull riding would be fun (working on getting into it..havnt been able to make the buck outs here recently)..and im very protective of my girl friends..im not scared to beat some sense into someone..

but the best of all is 112- Smile..
it seems that no matter what mood someone is in i can be helpful..either put a smile on there face..or just be the shoulder to cry on...

i think that about dose it...

6/13/2008 1:44:33 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

bobby8269
Clinton, IL

"NUTSHELL" ALICE IN CHAINS the song has alot to do with what im goin thru right now livin in a new town Layne says "and yet i find i fight this all alone, no one to cry too, no place to call home" which pretty much means i dont know anyone so all my struggles i gotta fight myself since i dont know anyone i cant cry to anyone and since my old home before didnt seem like home and im alone here i have no place to call home

6/14/2008 12:58:40 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

as107889
Portland, OR

the song that discribes me physicaly would be crazy train! the one that discribes my personality is Homies-by the insane clown possy- on the wraith shangrila album. i'm always a homie, even in the face of death!

6/14/2008 9:46:25 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

lonelybouncer
Gilford, NH

well thats a tough one just to pick one song it just to name a few

smooth criminal/ alien ant farm

shine / plain white t's

better then me / hinder

6/14/2008 9:32:51 PM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

christoph3r
Fort Worth, TX

For me...i want this song played at my funeral.

and this one for when i get up in the morning

KSE ALL THE WAY!

the 1st one is a sign of my struggles and battles i have overcome
and the 2nd one is for the upcoming ones that i will have to overcome...even through the darkest days this fire burns always...

[Edited 6/14/2008 9:40:44 PM]

6/14/2008 10:02:49 PM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

superdork
Milledgeville, GA

here i go again
by
whitesnake

6/15/2008 1:01:37 AM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

cowboyscrub
Anchorage, AK

Its not my time by 3 doors down, i just moved 4200 miles for a career move, the song kinda highlites whats goin on in my mind while im up here

6/15/2008 8:01:31 PM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Ooooohhhh, 1 song. A few that fit me really.

George jones version of "the Blues Man"

S.P.M.'s "habitual criminal"

Poison "life goes on"

Evenescense "My immorrtal"

Kenny chesney "Back wehre I come from & thats why Im here"

[Edited 6/15/2008 8:11:12 PM]

6/15/2008 8:08:50 PM Whats your theme-song? and Why?  

tobes56
Fort Worth, TX

for me "About the South" Rodney Atkins, i dont even really to country but this song is def what life is like for me