Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

If you do that well, you will have the foundation for a lifetime of happiness. speed dating in dothan al If do not click then move on and discover a different match. Badoo bears the crown of becoming an outstanding dating app that is made use of by much more than 370 million customers from 190 plus countries. russian mafia dating sites That s why the culture of ghosting is widespread nowadays.

mega personal ad

I appear to have discovered Tinder/Bumble & Hinge providing the most constant amount of matches. get laid now calgary He named saying it s okay, water below the bridge, let s move on. Are your online dating experiences worse than these? The stories below are made up of one particular aspect cactus, 1 element tampon , one portion voice memo, a single element SportsCenter (on a date…how!!!), 1 element shameless negging. bumble and bumble salon phoenix When the subject came up I d commonly turn out to be defensive mainly because I wasn t making also much of the stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/9/2007 9:34:29 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

single42forfun
Maryland Heights, MO

Maybe you,ve been with the wrong men. I take pride in making sure my woman gets off so many times untils she tells me to stop. Then I take my time in driving the hammer home.
A guy can only get off so many times in so many hours. A woman however is different. Like the energizer bunny, they can keep going and going. Lets just say I'm an oral master.

8/9/2007 10:01:10 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

wastedlife
Dade City, FL

I hate it when women get off. That usually means they are leaving and I have to give them cab fare.

8/9/2007 10:43:48 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

harley2397a3
Madera, CA

Your just with the wrong guy. I thank it is way more fun just getting her off. For me that is where all the fun and taste is. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM good terry

8/9/2007 10:46:26 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Hey Harley! Your Milwaulkee vibrator would probably get me off! LOL

8/9/2007 10:46:37 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

more than likely it just happens so are for u ur tickled pink when it does

8/9/2007 11:06:58 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

mindcrime
Clovis, CA

I don't know why a guy would skip getting a woman off when that is 80% of the fun! I actually AVOID finishing until I KNOW that my lady friend has had at least 3 or 4 herself, and try to work it so that I finish while she's having one in order to intensify it for both of us! As they say, you get out of things what you put into them, LOL!

9/17/2007 10:14:45 AM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

chill78
Greeley, CO

Hey baby... well like i have been trying to tell you if you would come down here i for sure would make sure you were the first to blow... and then i would have to make sure that the rest of the night was just full of you getting pleased and off as much as you could... i think that the more a women gets off the more it turns me on for sure... there is nothing better then the look and feel of a women getting off...

9/17/2007 11:05:51 AM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

yboy
Shamokin, PA

Because women want to much in bed..... DUH ! Shall i explain.

9/17/2007 11:06:27 AM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

um.... NO please don't!

9/27/2007 10:26:53 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

dragonfly1970
Conyers, GA

Not all men are like that! Help a guy out if he needs coachin.Only the woman knows what she really wants and that should be the goal of the man.....to please her 1st before him.....generally because men finish faster.Some men have no real stamina especially after ejaculating,therefore they basically cannot stay focused or alert enuff for any continued activity.So .....as i said,a man should ENSURE that she gets off before ever begining the act of love making.But use caution......getting him too excited before the act will greatly reduce the length of time he can last before completing his final deposit! In-Fact.......You should never quit working on her before the love making until she has climaxed at-least once and she begins begging for the grand finally! If you did the foreplay right..........your performance at the end isnt nearly as important to her and you shall both finish together simultaneously!

9/27/2007 10:32:25 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

tammi27
Kennewick, WA

well, i know for me it takes waaaaay to long to get me off, so if the guy goes first, oh well

9/27/2007 10:33:32 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

knotreel
Belvidere, NC

what?

9/27/2007 10:35:41 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

dragonfly1970
Conyers, GA

You havent met the right person yet,some guys are willing to do for you as long as it takes....and if they are any good it wont take you as long as u might think.

9/27/2007 10:36:53 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

tammi27
Kennewick, WA

then none of the guys i have been wtih know what they are doing

9/27/2007 10:44:40 PM Why Are Men NOT Concerned With Getting a Woman Off?  

dragonfly1970
Conyers, GA

i hate to hear that......you are missing out and it IS NOT YOUR FAULT!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26