Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www local hookup com

When Twitter user Postgrad_barty urged folks to share their weirdest dating stories, they replied with gusto. speed dating palm springs I wasn t sure what I was expecting to get out of dating apps when I downloaded Tinder for the initially time. She was specifically what she portrayed herself to be via text messages, and there was no awkwardness at all. thicc russian girls First, the guy was a half hour late to our date.

liatcrawler

I located him, approached him with a message, and bingo! Via six degrees of separation you might have access to 1,000 folks and from them, a single may well be your best match who probably will currently be taken. dating in dublin ca I would stay away from this personally but just go with your gut and make confident you stay protected. The messaging function also has a seven day time limit for conversation involving two individuals, which forces you to determine no matter if you want to take action on that potential adore connection. best dating apps in lithuania Degrade, dominate, humiliate, really feel effective and get other men s approval .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/19/2008 8:42:25 PM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Im homophobic. I dont agree with, and I dont like it. Just the though sickens me to my stomach. JMO

6/19/2008 8:48:22 PM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

meh so be it, as long as we understand what it is, ill never fault a an for his opinions.

6/19/2008 8:59:13 PM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Thats how I was raised.

6/19/2008 9:02:11 PM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

i dont believe in blaming how u were raised. unless your dad smacked you across the face with a dildo and called you a faggot, thgen you were and ARE able to form an independent opinion.

6/19/2008 10:21:36 PM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

mmaru
Erie, PA

I took a human sexuality class in college, and we did a unit on homosexuality. There's evidence for it being genetic and evidence that it's not related to genetics... I personally think that some people are born gay and some make the choice. Doesn't really matter to me either way. I went through a stage where I wondered if I was bisexual and really stressed out a lot over it. I know my family would never be able to accept it and I thought my friends would be uncomfortable with it, but when I told my friends, I got such a positive response, it was a real comfort. Still, I think it's an issue, just like racism and sexism are still issues. There are always going to be people who will rail against homosexuality, just gotta swallow it down and deal with it.

6/20/2008 4:03:22 AM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

the problem with non genetic "evidence" is its based on anecdotal cases, and the human mind is such a malleable f*cked up entity, i can very well believe a person is confused into thinking he is gay.

6/20/2008 4:34:11 AM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

phramy
Rancho Mirage, CA

I love you AINGEAL being gay or bisexual is not a choice. thank you!!

6/20/2008 4:47:12 AM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

i said it first f*cker

6/20/2008 7:41:59 AM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

vinny78
Boston, MA

I say if your gay just go on with your life dont worry about what other people think about you and your life style and for the people that say being gay is wrong because you walk around with a bible all the time I say to you grow up and leave these people alone they are not hurting anyone.

6/20/2008 8:57:58 AM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

1redneckguy
Federal Way, WA

I don’t have a problem with people being gay . Any way who the hell are you to judge someone else for what they are or what they believe in

6/20/2008 12:55:23 PM do you guys think being gay is still an issue?  

missy_mischief
Missouri City, TX

Hey Hey Now Not All Southern People think Gay Is Bad I Have No Problem With It At All.... My Mother On The Other Hand Thinks Gay People Are "Satans Children"..Sad

Page: 1, 2