Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Attempt to use these concerns sparingly and ask them only when appropriate. san diego chat rooms It would imply you are not just appreciating their appears but also complementing their parents. The funny point we discovered as we journeyed through ministry with teenagers was that as much as they loved the queries, we adults possibly enjoyed them more. converting omegle For the duration of this initial visit, RESEA employees will overview your operate history, collaborate with you to identify an employment target, and go over customized employment possibilities within the job market.

megaperonals

Even this is a barely sufficient choice pool due to low number of people today. speed dating hot springs ar When she ultimately came to, she was paralysed neck down. I like him so a great deal, but I know my worth and do not feel like he prioritizes our connection as he does his friends and family. rubmaps vacaville The bar employees will come and help you if you end up in an uncomfortable or unsafe circumstance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/16/2008 10:00:27 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

The VA started an Agent Orange Outreach Program back in the day, and many Nam Vets are just now realizing that they have problems with thier feet and lower legs, or lungs, etc.

There are many symptoms that are attributed to Dioxin, or D245T, "Agent Orange", and a major one is "Peripheral Neuropathy", or a numbing of the feet and legs, with difficulty in balancing one's own body weight. This is nerve damage, and gets worse with time, with the eventual loss of the ability to walk at all. "Live better through chemistry" used to be a slogan of a Chemical Company, who made the Dioxin with a few others ,and thousands are now dead or crippled from it's use in Vietnam.

Dioxin has been named by distinguished chemists, as the "MOST TOXIC CHEMICAL MAN HAS CREATED". I know, many are saying that Strychnine, Arsenic, and Cyanide are more toxic, and they would be right, but only for a few brief days, as Dioxin lasts for such a long time, that it is still crippling children in South Vietnam today......Fact!

I wish more Vets would post just a word on some of the info sites that I have started, but few seem interested enough to keep them on the first page.

AGENT ORANGE PROGRAM
www.va.gov/agentorange/

Information for veterans, their families and others about VA health care programs related to Agent Orange.

Agent Orange Overview: Approximately 20 million gallons of herbicides were used in Vietnam between 1962 and 1971 to remove unwanted plant life and leaves which otherwise provided cover for enemy forces during the Vietnam Conflict. Shortly following their military service in Vietnam, some veterans reported a variety of health problems and concerns which some of them attributed to exposure to Agent Orange or other herbicides. The Department of Veterans Affairs has developed a comprehensive program to respond to these medical problems and concerns. The principal elements of this program include quality health care services, disability compensation for veterans with service-connected illnesses, scientific research and outreach and education.
****************************************************************************************
I know that most of the above sounds like a load of tripe, and all of you that were affected by Dioxin have had a hell of a time in getting the VA to acknowledge that you were exposed to it. This is part of their program, to assess and eliminate as many as they can from those who suffer the symptoms, to cut down the information that is to be released to the Congress, and to the media. The fewer they have to acknowledge, the better the angle on cutting down the funding of any programs to deal with the men who were affected!!!!!!!! ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE YET?????????

Everyone who has the least possibility of being exposed needs to step up and have a blood and urinalysis test at least!! It's FREE, and who knows, you might find out that you have something that you didn't know about!!!!!!!

On a lighter note, how many of you guys have had Chlymidia, or NSU, or perhaps been exposed to HCV or ??????? The FREE test will discreetly give you the diagnosis to show any potential discriminating dates, who are so hot that you can't resist, just how very responsible you are!!! Get a test printout, and impress that "special" lady that you are a special man, and that they are fortunate to be in your company!!!!

Semper Fi~

Eagle Out!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/16/2008 10:07:53 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
moonstruck50
Boulder, CO

Thanks Eagle. My brother in St Louis has Agent Orange and goes to the VA hospital there. Says he gets good treatment but will still send website. Thank you for all you do.

6/18/2008 12:25:29 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
easytouch3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,189)
Mount Clemens, MI

Hey eagle. My brother was recently diagnosed with throat cancer
he was in the middle of the whole agent orange mess
he applied and was granted componsation for his disease
as the doctors attributed i to his time in country
there is hope
keep posting these web sights

7/3/2008 1:00:24 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
lilguppy2bit
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,964)
Auburn, WA

more good info.

7/3/2008 1:39:45 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
highlandscout
Twisp, WA

Having worked defoliated DMZ surrounds in 1969... i had personal reason to try to figure out dioxin...

And today, I have been told, the contaminating byproduct Dioxin is one of the best reasons not to use white paper coffee filters to clear the chunky stuff out of your daily diuretic...

Is this correct?

and back to the top... mud slurperz!

7/3/2008 2:12:11 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
no1slonesome4me
Chester, MA

I have spoken from time to time about my cousin, who was shot and left for dead while on point in Nam. He served a second tour of his own choice. When he got out of the service, a lifer grunt, he married, bought a farm and settled down. About 4 years later he was dead and they thought it was from agent Orange...Lung Cancer. I agree if the test is free take It!!
Thank you Eagle!

7/18/2008 1:54:10 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

I hope that this is still pertinent for any Nam Vets who slogged through the defoliated jungles like I did, and that this information will serve some good for those who need it.

Eagle

7/30/2008 3:48:32 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

Dragging this back from page 3,just in case some Vet may have symptoms that they are not sure of.

I hope that this can stay current for those that may need it.

Semper Fi~

Eagle

8/24/2008 9:54:10 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

8/25/2008 7:06:27 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamlibre
Columbus, OH

Eagle, the only reason I visit the vets threads now is to read your threads..they are informative.and provide factual information, that could help to improve the quality of our lives. Thank you for this information..I for one appreciate your efforts at gathering this information

wham

8/25/2008 10:57:39 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
highlandscout
Twisp, WA

8/25/2008 10:50:27 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

Glad to see you here wham

9/9/2008 11:52:03 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

Thanks Wham, and I had to go to page 5 to find this thread, as so few have taken any interest.

I'll take that as a good sign, and that few here have actually been exposed to Dioxin in Operation Ranch Hand, or any of the others which came later.

Semper Fi~

Eagle

9/11/2008 3:49:24 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
not2timid
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Rockford, IL

Thanks eagle, I gave this info to a Vet that it is proving to be benificial.

10/23/2008 5:45:12 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

Retrieved from page 5 again!

Semper Fi~

Eagle

10/23/2008 9:09:11 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
paha2006
Harlem, MT

thanks eagle. wish i had your energy and quick mind. i was part of the original lawsuit filed in connecticut in 1984. had maps that showed how much of that shit was sprayed on me directly. first started b*tching about it in 1971 but none of our problems were from vietnam. remember that shit. had a physical in 2006. nerve, muscle damage and the constant skin problems. have even begun practicing driving out here in the mountains just using my hands and levers and no brake or gas pedal. can see the day coming i will have no use of my lower extremities, but it's too beautiful up here to sit in the house. found some attorneys at the agent orange website still pursuing this issue. [email protected] gerson,smoger,smoger & associates 3175 monterrey blvd ste 3 oakland, ca. 94602 (510)-531-4529. i'm going to contact them to see if maybe i was issued a check 20 years ago and it's just floating around waiting for me to grab it. a little wishful thinking can't hurt. thanks again eagle for caring. will put in a good word for you tonight at sunset when i commune with the Great Spirit. aho

10/29/2008 1:02:30 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
frankiedago
Oxford, PA

Got new for you guys in case you didn't know,Agent Orange was also used in Korea 1968 69 etc, gov't has admitted this a few years ago.

11/2/2008 2:14:29 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

Paha, Glad to hear that you are pursuing this, and it's never too late to get a suit filed, as there is a clause called a "CUE", or Clear and Unmistakeble Error, that has no statute of limitations.

Sounds like you have peripheral neuropathy pretty bad. It' not easliy treated, and the best you can do is eat a healthy regimen, use a jacuzzi bath on your legs and feet, and take lots of anti-oxidants, like E, A, B-100's, Beta Carotene, Selenium, and Omega 3 fish oil. Also Ibuquinone or Q-10 helps a lot.

Didn't know that they had D245T (Dioxin) in 1953, but it's possible. I was NBC, and have not heard of it being used that early.

A good site to check out, with lots of info on chemicals used in Nam, and The Gulf War, is www.gulfwarvets.com Dr. Joyce Riley, a former Capt. in the Army Medical Corps, has made it her life's work to assist Vets in dealing with chemical exposure.

Hope you get a fat settlement when you win!

Eagle

11/18/2008 1:50:05 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
judge_86
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Pittsburgh, PA

BTTT for those who missed this the first time !

Thank You Eagleeyes for being such a good friend and source of useful info to ALL in the Military Veterans Group !

11/21/2008 6:27:13 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
jc30655
Over 2,000 Posts (2,953)
High Shoals, GA

Agent Orange is not just for "boots on the ground" troops.

Article in the Navy Times (for everything Navy)

http://www.navytimes.com/benefits/health/gns_agentorange_071107/

11/21/2008 9:15:48 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
monalisaw
Itasca, IL

Hello I used to work 4 a Vet Dr. Frank Szatkowski he was effected by agent orange being in Vietnam he got ALS he was such a wonderful man I wish he would be a live I miss him so much.

12/7/2008 10:56:58 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
paha2006
Harlem, MT

bringin it back

12/10/2008 9:18:15 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

I am still finding many things of use but most don't even bother to come here
and if they do. They lurk,or find what they need and leave again.so for someone who told me they were looking for this here you go.

12/14/2008 2:44:31 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

GOOD NEWS!!

Excerpt from my Agent Orange Review pamphlet, sent December 7th, 2008.

IOM Announces New Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange Committee to Prepare 2008 Update

The newest Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange Institutes of Medicine Committee (IOM) has been announced. The independent IOM Committee has already started preparing an updated review and evaluation of new available scientific and medical evidence about the possible association between exposure to dioxin and herbacides used in Vietnam and various health effects.

The newest review builds on the information developed by previous IOM committees who wrote the original Veterans and Agent Orange Report in 1994, and by those committees that wrote updates to the original report every two years (1998,2000,2002,2004, and 2006).

The newest update will be completed in 2008 and will focus on scientific studies and other information developed since the release of the earlier reports. All are available on-line at www.nap.edu.

As part of this process, the IOM recently held a public meeting June 19, 2008 in San Antonio Texas for a candid discussion with veterans and their families about health effects from herbacides sprayed during the Vietnam War. The primary purpose of ths meeting was to hear from Vietnam veterans about their health concerns. The report from this newest IOM committee will be provided to the Department of Veterans Affairs to help advise officials on policy decisions regarding compensation to veterans for service related illnesses.

You can see who is serving on this committee at www.nationalacademies.org/.

Semper Fi~

Eagle

12/28/2008 12:26:53 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

Thanks all who have tried to keep this current.

The new review has opened up the door for many Vets who were previously denied benefits from exposure.

Eagle

1/1/2009 6:30:39 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
jennyann68
Clarksville, AR

My brother has agent orange and {thank you for the info}

2/8/2009 8:19:58 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
paha2006
Harlem, MT

kickin it back

2/10/2009 6:52:40 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
titleist4me
Kingsport, TN

Hello Vets! My husband was exposed to AO and finally got his disability for it. He also got diabetes from AO and had severe neuropathy in both legs and feet.. I urge anyone to please be tested and stick with it, it may take a while but you will get back pay and is worth it. He was also sterile from AO. He passed away in 2006 from a stroke and heart attack...thank all of you for your service and sacrifices for me and our great country! I belong to the CAF (Commemorative Air Force) who restore the vintage planes from WWII..if anyone is interested in membership and info...please contact me. We attend air shows yearly and sell rides in the B24 Liberator and memorabilia. Thanks!

2/12/2009 12:03:38 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

chat_girl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,580)
Desoto, TX

My uncle died from complication from agent orange poisoning that was about 12 years ago.

3/13/2009 4:56:22 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
hataali
Farmington, NM

Yo Eagle

Once again Bravo Zulu Brother.

Chief

3/13/2009 5:08:16 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,458)
Indianapolis, IN

I think anyone who was in-country should take advantage of this info.The stuff was everywhere and in the water table (where it remains today because of its incredibly long chemical life).
I once read that one ounce of Dioxin in an Olympic size pool could contaminate that much water permanently....and we dumped shitloads of it on the South.
I remember the first time i ever saw an area defoliated with it..where triple canopy jungle had been was turned into a moonscape.
I have a friend who never served in the military but while in college worked for the Highway Department .He used to carry a tank of the shit on his back and walk along the road spraying weeds with it. He is trying to get compensation from the State because of his health problems caused by..... none other than AGENT ORANGE!

[Edited 3/13/2009 5:10:54 PM ]

3/13/2009 7:09:20 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
1gemini
Tobyhanna, PA

Thanks for all the info, I'll pass it to my Brother, He may already have it, but I'll pass it just the same, couldn't hurt.
His twist is "he was stationed right here on USA soil in Alaska. With all the delving they've been doing going to Va Hosp for the very Neuropothy, Kidney & other symptoms you mention, his Dr did ask him where specifically he was?
They'd tested / sprayed the stuff just past their base. The little town behind them were all victims of the spray and affected as well.
All his inquiries lead to the same "Top Secret sealed files & documents",
all the Dr's are told to do is "collect info". But nothing seems to be "being done about it, guess they're saving it for who knows what?" besides the bureaucratic trail of paperwork & visits to th Va Hosp.

3/17/2009 3:45:55 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
hataali
Farmington, NM

Yo paha AHO brother, myself and my brother were also part of the original lawsuit, I still have my claim #, let me know what you find out be interesting to see if anything is still there. Chief

3/17/2009 4:59:51 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
sabba1955
Colby, WI

This thread needs to stay Page 1! This issue is not just about Dioxin but all that followed! The ones that followed(SMs) should not only be thanked and patted on the back for their service; but also aware that "things" are not as safe as our government tells us! The government that asked and sent us to war should care for the damage done to us and offspring; and it should not take decades! The jury is still out on my problems.

3/20/2009 4:30:55 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

3/22/2009 6:58:20 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

3/23/2009 1:25:41 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
rebeccatx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,703)
Springtown, TX

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Thank you so much for the great web links and information.

My husband (late) was in the USAF for 20+ years, but he was stationed in Korea for a large part of the Vietnam war. On his way back to the states, he was in Vietnam for about 48 hours due to engine trouble. My husband was horrible with paperwork and did not keep any of his military paperwork except his DD214 (Exit papers). (I was not married to him during his miiitary years.) My husband passed away last year from type 2 diabetis, renal failure and a rare cancer, and he suffered from neuropathy in extremities. My husband's DD250 (?) Military records were requested and there was hardly anything in there that says where he was stationed, sent, what he did, etc. He was with CentCom! Where else, who else would have records that could possibly be requested to show he was actually "boots on the ground"? The only man he knew that could verify that status I have not been able to find. (I am disabled, also and am told that HIS receiving VA disability STATUS would help me even now.)

I was not able to serve in the military so I became a civilian with the Defense Contracts and was a contract administrator, before, during and after Desert Storm.

God bless all who serve our country in every way, form or fashion!
And God bless the families that have to try to make it on their own while the service member is away!

3/24/2009 4:33:24 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

to the top

3/29/2009 3:03:38 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
paha2006
Harlem, MT

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the oakland outfit suing the chemical companies had the suit tossed by both the lower and appellate courts. when all three branches of the govt are owned by the corporations, its virtually impossible for the people to achieve anything resembling justice. good luck to all.

3/29/2009 4:57:29 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

whataguy5001
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,328)
Olympia, WA

I was sprayed by Agent Orange twice while serving on a river assault boat in the Mekong Delta. One guy off the boat died a few years ago of Agent Orange related cancer and another has just had his second bout go into remission. I have signed up on the Agent Orange register through the VA. I filled out a brief questionaire, gave what seemed like a gallon of blood samples and had a very quick checkover by a VA doctor, so if I come down with any of the Agent Orange maladies I don't have to go through the "prove you were there" dances.

Riverrat

4/13/2009 2:10:40 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL, FOR KEEPING THIS INFO CURRENT!!

Without a post on all of the other info as well, it will end up on page 13 or so, so please check occasionally to see what is in danger of being flagged from posting back up!

Semper Fi~

Eagle

4/17/2009 5:51:17 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

good morning

4/20/2009 5:46:09 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

4/30/2009 9:02:13 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

Back to the top

5/2/2009 9:11:38 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

gaboy57
Fitzgerald, GA

I was there for 2 years --after I was out it hit me almost 9 years later I got my disability so don't give up

5/7/2009 4:45:36 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

Good,

Delayed manifestation of nerve disorders is common, and so are birth defects in children
born to Vets with exposure to D245T-Dioxin.

Eagle

5/26/2009 1:52:29 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

This is info that needs to stay at the top

6/12/2009 4:49:23 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
whamback
Over 2,000 Posts (2,156)
Columbus, OH

always to the top

6/17/2009 5:03:26 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
miss6042
Over 1,000 Posts (1,899)
Bolivar, NY

My brothers sons have skin defects from Agent Orange and they have passed them down to their sons..So far the skin problems have affected 2 generations..My brothers' skin is getting all covered with big goose pimples like..They dont go away...These are not as bad as some may have but they still show affects from NAM..

7/23/2009 5:34:00 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
betterjv1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Pittsburgh, PA

BTTT

8/4/2009 10:51:37 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

BTT

8/16/2009 3:17:01 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
betterjv1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Pittsburgh, PA

BTTT

9/3/2009 5:27:18 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

btt

9/7/2009 2:20:09 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

marie9601
Elizabethtown, KY

Hello Vets! My husband was exposed to AO and finally got his disability for it. He also got diabetes from AO and had severe neuropathy in both legs and feet.

The powers that be, admitted that diabetes is caused by AO provided you were in the theater, and no family history of diabetes.

My husband didn't show any signs until last year before he died.

9/13/2009 7:38:05 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

btt

9/13/2009 7:39:56 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

Agent Orange Symptoms and Effects
The most distinguishing effects of dioxin poisoning are:

a. chloracne
b. liver dysfunction
c. severe personality disorders
d. cancers
e. birth defects

The following is a list of reported Agent Orange symptoms and effects:

1. Gastrointestinal:
loss of appetite (anorexia)
nausea
vomiting
diarrhea
constipation
yellowing of eyes, skin, and urine (Jaundice)
liver inflammation (Hepatitis)
vomiting blood (Hematemesis)
abdominal pain
gastric hyperplasia
gastric ulcers

2. Genitourinary:
stones
burning
bloody urine (Hermaturia)
dribbling
brown urine
bladder discomfort
kidney pain

3. Neurological:
tingling
numbness
dizziness
headaches
twitching, fidgeting, etc. (Automatic dyscontrol)
Suspension of breath (sleep apnea)
incoordination
unnaturally
drowsy (Hypersomnolence)
loss of sensation in extremities

4. Psychiatric:
violent
irritable
angry
severe depression
suicide
frenzied (Manic)
tremulous
memory loss
loss of concentration
severe personality changes

5. Metabolic:
fatigue
rapid weight loss
spontaneous fever
chills

6. Cardiovascular:
elevated blood pressure
blood deficiency

7. Skin:
chloracne
rash
increased sensitivity (heat)
increased sensitivity (sun)
altered skin color
loss of hair
brittle nails

8. Cancer:
tumors
liver
lung
testicular
ear duct

9. Family:
miscarriages child's deaths---birth defects
a. cleft palates b. open eye
c. kidney abnormalities d. enlarged liver
e. enlarged head f. club foot
g. intestinal hemmorage h. missing or abnormal fingers, toes
i. missing or abnormal reproductive organs
j. missing, abnormal, or displaced body parts

10.Endocrine:
enlarged male mammary glands (Gynecomastia)
excessive milk flow from nipples (Galactorrhea)
decreased sexual drive
difficulty maintaining and erection

11. Visual:
blurring
burning

12. Hearing Loss

13.Respiratory:
difficulty or painful breath (Dyspenea)
shortness of breath

9/30/2009 4:48:35 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  
sue15908
Boise, ID

I am not a veeran but my best friend was he pass away july 13,2009 he was the best person i have ever met. and i so respect all of you keep up the good work and love you all.

11/11/2009 5:12:39 AM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,682)
Fort Myers, FL

May he rest in peace Sue, and I'm sure he's keeping watch over you right now.

Semper Fi~

11/14/2009 3:05:50 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

whataguy5001
Olympia, WA

bttt

11/14/2009 9:22:18 PM AGENT ORANGE VETERANS-Here is the info for YOU!  

keykeper34
Over 1,000 Posts (1,077)
Boise, ID

Eagle,

Thank you, my brother goes to the VA hospital. He gets a check each month for his agent orange.