Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

We had a great dinner, then we had gone dancing until midnight. stockton ca hook up But digging into that data 1st needs recognizing which matches turned into real relationships. We stayed up into the wee hours of the morning chatting, playing video games, and hitting play at the same time on the movies and Tv shows we watched together. fremont rubmaps If you flash back three years and discovered us out on a date evening, you would likely see a lot of arguing, generating little speak, or us being glued to our phones.

adult friend finder hookup

This app will pair utilizes over their preferences in salad. milford dating The user expertise shouldn t be any various, and our editorial selection making is not affected by such links. Early intervention and antiviral treatments can assist individuals with HIV live regular, healthier lives with intimate relationships for numerous years immediately after diagnosis. cityswoon review She co parents a single daughter and sole parents a further.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/2/2007 6:44:44 PM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

deb225
Warren, MI

Ahh poor baby..if you haven't orgasmed then she must not be doing it right..

10/2/2007 10:55:34 PM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

wicked_al
Monterey Park, CA

Hundreds of blowjobs and only 4 happy endings! I cant say I never have but it's not very often! I usually just throw a hand in and finish it off for her!

10/3/2007 5:39:50 AM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Hundreds of blowjobs and always a happy ending for them!!!!

Smooches Melbie

10/3/2007 5:47:02 AM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Always, you're in a position where she's servicing (subdued) you and you sit back and enjoy

10/3/2007 7:53:24 AM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

The women seem to think it is all in technique and to a great extent is partly true. I wonder what is going on in the womans head while she is giving oral. If she is doing it because she feels she has to, then it turns me off quickly. If she is not enjoying it nothing is going to happen and he actually shrinks a little. Do women have a simular experience with guys giving oral? How about the guys that do not cum from getting oral, do you give it to your women well. Can you give but have trouble recieveing in other areas of life. the advice of relax and enjoy sounds great but not easy to do. Same with her on top is it recieving not giving?

[Edited 10/3/2007 10:38:19 AM]

10/3/2007 10:37:45 AM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

psyche
Calgary, AB

Well, I'm not a guy, but I can't orgasm from oral either. Many attempts, no success. He may as well be licking my elbow for all it does. I can give head and make him cum, but he can't return the favor. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

10/4/2007 5:34:11 PM Am I the only guy on earth that's never orgasmed from oral?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

psyche I want to say it is all in your head but i know that is not true so I must admit it has some to do with the person giving the pleasure too. I have no doubt that I could bring you to orgasm orally. That is not bragging but my true belief. The reason I can say that is past experience with women who have had no orgasm from oral or have had no orgasm at all. It has to be done with a combination of conversation, understanding our beliefs, patience and good technique.
Having said all of that I know I am capable of cumming by oral, I just have not been able to do it on my own and never encouraged the women in my past to take the time or develop good technique. I will change that in the future.
Thanks for giving the question a different point of view.

[Edited 10/4/2007 9:37:47 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5