Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

Also, my impression is that male EAs have, on average, worse social capabilities than female EAs. single women in vermont I ve ultimately given up but for me it really is extra hard to meet single girls mainly because of my age. Not only is this confusing as we have no notion who you are, but it immediately leads us to believe that you are the least eye catching person in the photograph. the roblox speed dating experience He is now, but I ended up asking my other FYG about which Calc professor they recommended during my initially year.

hookup com phone number

We will reject these apps unless they present a one of a kind, higher high quality knowledge. columbus hookup sites However I ve agreed to second dates when I am not certain about a person for the reason that everyone s so nervous on a initial date, you never see the true person. Literally couldn t line up any person to join me, except a guy I swiped proper on that was at a bar nearby the venue. how to find chicks on craigslist How typically do they mention their achievements, promotions, awards and successes? If this takes place a lot, it is a certain indication that this individual has an more than inflated view of his/her achievements.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/17/2008 5:42:19 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

mommyofone
El Mirage, AZ

who isnt childish and are at least decent looking????

6/18/2008 6:49:49 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

d1971
Benson, AZ

hey there, i am 37 and not childish...i have a 7 yr. old i am raising on my own.i beleive i am "decent looking" how about posting a pic b4 you ask for anyone to be to your tastes dear.

6/18/2008 8:43:04 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

mommyofone
El Mirage, AZ

I would but I dont know how

6/19/2008 5:39:17 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

shaferdude68
Tucson, AZ

Hey there mommy of one,

New to DH and looking to make friends

talk soon

6/19/2008 9:42:46 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

mrparamedic
Mesa, AZ

maybe..

6/23/2008 11:33:39 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

southeastboy
San Diego, CA

yes there is whats up girl hit me up at [email protected] or 6232054300 im just looking for someone to have fun spent some time if you call ask for rocky take care sexy

6/24/2008 9:42:42 AM Are there any nice guys out there  

shaktimaan
Queensland
Australia

BABE,

I tell ya noone would ever tell to a beautiful girl like u they aren't nice.

Don't go for the looks get the hooks !!!

HAHA

I am a nice guy too with decent face and a natural body!!!

[Edited 6/24/2008 9:45:29 AM]

6/25/2008 2:22:29 AM Are there any nice guys out there  

live_life69
Gilbert, AZ

I'm one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, guaranteed. That doesn't mean I'm not outspoken and outgoing though. Not to sure about good looking part though...

6/30/2008 9:06:26 AM Are there any nice guys out there  

wickedsvetknite
Scottsdale, AZ

Sure there are nice guys out there. It all depends on what you consider nice and what you actually want. You see, there are nice guys but they can lie and so they are not as nice as they seem. A nice guy is an interesting way to put it. Anyhow, yes, there are nice guys out there it just depends on what you seek. You might like to be more specific. Yeah, I know you mentioned a guy with good looks and such but there is more to looks and a good catch line and you need to be able to decipher and guard your heart, thoughts and actions so you make a wise decision. You have a lovely day.

In terms of childish. If you have a child then you might want one that can be childish and mature when necessary. If you are too serious life is a drag and makes for many unhappy times. Ok, I have said my peace.

6/30/2008 9:57:30 AM Are there any nice guys out there  

mightymouse805
Tucson, AZ

sure wright here older man know how 2 treat a woman when u growup email me

7/1/2008 6:36:10 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

navyfive0
Surprise, AZ

possibly

7/14/2008 6:06:05 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

stardom04
Espanola, NM

Hello There!
Well there are nice guys out there, its just that there are very few. You just have to find them but if you are a decent good girl, you will find a decent good guy, dont settle for anything less, and there are good guys that are good looking also, you mentioned you don't like to drink or smoke, thats good dont put up with anybody that does. I myself think its stupid and a waste of money and time. If you want a good guy find one that doesnt party and he will treat you good!!

7/14/2008 6:45:04 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

holtzlander
Phoenix, AZ

im def a nice guy and kids really love me especially my niece

7/15/2008 1:15:34 PM Are there any nice guys out there  

natgirl
Surprise, AZ

Im starting to wonder that myself.....

7/16/2008 8:34:58 AM Are there any nice guys out there  

smuz
Tempe, AZ

wow. most of these guys really think alot of themselves. you can't just ask a question like that and expect a simple answer though. good luck with your search

Page: 1, 2