Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

It has some unconventional functions which guarantee you get genuine dates. dating sites in greensboro nc Information and facts such as age, drug use, drinking frequency, ethnicity, gender, earnings, partnership status, religion and additional was leaked to online advertiser Lotame. The 1st man I chatted with who met my conversational requirements was an academic, a musician. reddit whatsyourprice Even Facebook has gotten into the act, with a dating service tied to its huge social network.

mega presonals

Facebook Dating also enables users to share Facebook and Instagram stories and add Instagram posts to their dating profiles. oahu dating service At Dating Stories, you have the suitable to make a date with a certain guy or girl. This speed meeting icebreaker supplies a equivalent practical experience for participants at a education meeting or ateam creating session. xpress hookup site Meetville client help group is client oriented, competent, and responsible for your constructive expertise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/8/2007 10:07:11 PM Disneyland  

gamingdude
Phoenix, AZ

I just got back from a vacation at Disneyland. My favorite ride is the Indiana Jones ride. It is so awesome. Has anyone else been to Disneyland.

8/9/2007 5:25:17 AM Disneyland  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Never been to Disneyland but have been to Disneyworld in Fl so many times I can't count. Have had the pleasure of staying at the resort twice. Once at the Beach resort and last time at Fort Wilderness. It is a child's paradise (there's a lot of little girl still in me !) I am amazed at the robatronics! The Fast Track at Epcot was one of my favorites. That's the NASCAR fan in me.

8/12/2007 11:40:39 AM Disneyland  

gamingdude
Phoenix, AZ

I also like the autopia ride in Disneyland. When you get to drive a race car.

8/12/2007 2:18:10 PM Disneyland  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Those are fun too. I also like the shows. Went to the hoop de doo dinner show once and it was great. I had to buy the cookbook just to get a recipe for a cheese dip they had.

8/12/2007 2:47:50 PM Disneyland  

gamingdude
Phoenix, AZ

I have never been to Disneyworld.

8/13/2007 5:55:33 AM Disneyland  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

You would love it. It's a vacation paradise within itself. You have the 3 theme parks plus shopping, night clubs, water park. You can park your vehicle and use their transpotation. you need an entire week to really enjoy it. I would love to work there as one of the characters.

[Edited 8/13/2007 5:55:57 AM]

8/13/2007 8:54:42 AM Disneyland  

gamingdude
Phoenix, AZ

I only took a picture with one character in Disneyland.

8/13/2007 4:20:00 PM Disneyland  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I have a photo with Mickey that I used on a Christmas card once.

8/14/2007 9:13:01 AM Disneyland  

gamingdude
Phoenix, AZ

Wish I could have got a picture with Mickey in Disneyland.

9/21/2007 9:36:51 PM Disneyland  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

9/23/2007 4:35:15 PM Disneyland  

shelly23
Maryville, TN

I had a picture taken of me with Chip and Dale. I love it and I keep it on my desk at work.