Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal dating site

Talley preferred to observe no matter whether situations like this, where there s room for discrepancies to manifest into sexuality, linked to elevated alcohol consumption. hookups ct Zee, Sony sign merger deal Punit Goenka to lead new entity The combined firm will incorporate 75 Television channels, two film studios, two video streaming solutions, and a digital content studio. So that, dating chat is the greatest way to uncover mates and have a green time with them. what replaced cityvibe Ofcourse I would since that is no diverse to in true life if you met them.

mega personal

You have been on the net for a bit, and you found somebody that you are interested in obtaining to know superior. free advertising in atlanta The YouTuber took to her IG stories on Monday, December 20, and posted a string of videos featuring her ex. He sent flowers and a fruit basket it was the sweetest issue simply because we hadn t even met. omegle off app store Are they gonna be pissed if you spread all your makeup out on the counter for a evening out, or will you be annoyed if the laundry piles up on a chair for a week? It s considerably less complicated if you are both neat or each messy, or both on time or late, Paul adds.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/19/2008 10:31:36 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

lynbaby
Cumberland, MD

Well I met this guy on the internet we talked on the computer for a bit, then on the phone and we decided to go out on a date. Well the first thing he said on the phone before he came to pick me up was "how much money should I bring" OMG!! to me this was rude, you don't ask your date that. Who in the world does that? Personally I would just take along some cash, credit cards will do what you can't right, even debit cards are available now. Well anyway he picked me up and we went to a Chinese restaurant. When we get to the restaurant parking lot he turned to me and said "suddenly I am not hungry anymore" and I said why not he said "I just want to stay here and kiss you" well this was the very first time we met, I don't care how much we spoke. I said "I barely know you, maybe at the end of our date". Well we did not stay there and eat instead he wanted me to show him how to get to the mall, so off we go to the Mall, but first I showed him how to get back on the interstate to get home. Well at the Mall he just had to hold my hand walking through the Mall, I allowed this, because I am an affectionate person and to me that's acceptable. Then we finally get something to eat at the Mall, now I don't eat that much because of surgery gone bad, but he had the balls to say "we'll leave as soon as you eat everything" I am by means no stick and not anorexic, heck I'm at least 150lbs., but I still don't eat that much, so you can imagine my response, I said "No one tells me what to do" that sure shocked the crap out of him. Well inspite of everything we went to the movies. He did not asked me if I wanted a drink or anything else, instead as _I_watched the movie he watched me. Then he started kissing my neck and pulling my head on his shoulder, stupid me just said watch the movie. Well after 2 hours of fending of his mouth and hands we left. Then, he asked if we could park somewhere and talk, well it was only 10:00PM so I told him where (right near my house) and we parked, well we did not talk all he wanted to do was kiss me (which he did not know how to kiss, I might have enjoyed it if he kissed good) then, he unbuttoned the top button on my shirt, I said no way and started buttoning it back up, he said leave it alone I wont hurt you. I buttoned my shirt and said TAKE ME HOME!!! he had the balls to say did I do something wrong OMG!! so he took me home, I got out and he said I had fun I'll call you maybe you can meet me halfway, (he's an 1hr and half away from me) well then he said we can share a room, then he had me write down the directions to get him back home (bells went off). That did it in the house I went, and everytime he has called I have my sister tell him I was in the shower or doing something else. Talk about the date from Hell. Are all the good ones gone?

6/19/2008 11:25:27 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

gemeinschaft
Sugar Land, TX

I think the appropriate way to deal with this guy is answer the phone, tell him that he is a cheap loser and that you don't want to talk to him again.

If you ever find yourself in this situation again, ask him to take you home. If he refuses, go somewhere around people and excuse yourself to the bathroom (like at the theatre).

Then call a friend and get a ride home.

You deserve much better.

6/20/2008 6:38:08 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

outbackgal
Eugene, OR

Something I do on a first date, I would never consider not taking my own car also.
I always make sure I have a way out if needed. I usually don't go with someone
I am dating till about the 5th date in their car. Its my car or both cars never his
alone, I hate that trapped feeling. Sorry this happened to you. Chalk it up to
learning, and move on. Smiles,

6/20/2008 7:11:24 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

woman, you sure put up with a lot of crap. that date would've been over before it even started if it had been me. why tolerate b.s. and rudeness? you didn't owe him anything.

i wouldn't put myself in his car on the first date. that's just not safe honey. you gotta' watch out for yourself. he could've taken you anywhere he wanted and possibly hurt you as well. i'm sure you've heard the stories. don't put yourself in a position where it could happen to you.

next time please be more careful!!!!! meet in a public place of your choice with your own car. don't ever let any man touch you if and where you don't want to be touched. if it doesn't go well, you can just simply leave. keep your own personal power.

there are plenty of good ones out there, but he wasn't one of them. i'd keep goin' out but with a lot more safety.

good luck and stay safe.

6/21/2008 9:39:36 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

desire27
Amherst, OH

I have'nt went on a date yet but, I was talking to this guy and he was saying that we could be possibly hook-up for the last week or so and acts like he is interested but, all he wants to do is play phone tag and tell me to call him but, then he doesn't answer the phone after he tells me to call and tells me everything a girl would like to hear. I am not into games and I have been thru a ruff relationship. I don't know what to do I am getting mixed signals from this guy . When we tlk he acts like he likes me and tells me that I am hot or whatever and that I have a great personality but, I'm new to all this again. I'm really not sure what to think right now about this ??? What do you think loser or what??? Then he calls me when I don't get thru to him and asks me what's up I was waiting to hear your voice////what the hll is wrong with these guys r ther any good ones left that r honest and compassionte???

6/21/2008 10:03:10 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

Quote from desire27:
I have'nt went on a date yet but, I was talking to this guy and he was saying that we could be possibly hook-up for the last week or so and acts like he is interested but, all he wants to do is play phone tag and tell me to call him but, then he doesn't answer the phone after he tells me to call and tells me everything a girl would like to hear. I am not into games and I have been thru a ruff relationship. I don't know what to do I am getting mixed signals from this guy . When we tlk he acts like he likes me and tells me that I am hot or whatever and that I have a great personality but, I'm new to all this again. I'm really not sure what to think right now about this ??? What do you think loser or what??? Then he calls me when I don't get thru to him and asks me what's up I was waiting to hear your voice////what the hll is wrong with these guys r ther any good ones left that r honest and compassionte???

there are plenty of good ones. if you're not into the games he plays, and frankly who would be, cut him loose and move on. plenty more who'd love you the way you wanna' be loved. jmo

6/21/2008 10:11:05 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

if it doesn't feel right then it isn't.. don't be desperate and don't make excuses for all the "changes" in the meeting plans..and for god's sake don't ever ever get in the car with someone you just met. OMG...you are lucky hun ! Things could have gotten ugly there. Ok, you are home and safe and use this as a huge learning experience.
Sometimes we so want the guy to be what we have imagined in our head that we make allowances for unacceptable behavior...but really, this date should have never started.
jMO

6/21/2008 4:31:36 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

Sorry for your terrible date,Yes always take your own car,When he said how much money to bring ,my reply would have been don't worry about it ,that would have been a red flag for me,and I would have cancelled.I don't care about a man buying my dinner,but I hate the rudeness.I'm surprised he didn't ask for gas money. I guess you never no

6/22/2008 4:56:26 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

usakindatheart
Overton, TX

lady,,,

first, he asked you how much money to bring??? is he asking his mama or daddy an extra for allowance???

second if you made plans to eat, okay... (the only one excuse i could think of , if he had an upset stomach or something, and he did not want to eat), is the only reason to change plans,

third, okay you went to mall, this is a perfect stranger and you let him hold your hand???
of course he is going to try for more...

4th why oh why did you just not go home... ?
you went and parked.. thats and okay to make out... you already was a door mat, only stood up for your self once..?

i say the problem was the guys, but you too have serious boundary issues, and one is self respect. work on it... suck it up and toughen up...

p.s. always meet in your own vehicle, so you can drive away when it, because upsetting or awkward.. too many nice guys out their to waist on looser material, or mama boys.

6/22/2008 6:34:53 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

kissable123
Lufkin, TX

Never would have went out , after asking me , how much money do I bring???? zWhat a idiot!!!

6/23/2008 7:52:21 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

radiojt
Grand Junction, CO

Holy God..if you were my sister I would go find this creep and beat his....you know...
Seriously...talk to him one more..if its even an issue now..and tell him mankind would cease to exist if he was the only man left...maybe he cant have kids and wont procreate and bring more ignorant slobs into the world. Glad you got out of there with your safety and dignity intact.

6/23/2008 5:25:25 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

whitechocolates
New South Wales
Australia

After reading all of the others comments,ld have to ask what nationality was he???
here in Australia we have lots of Multicultural people(as you do too lm sure)lve found that the men who are certain religions tend to be like your date was.
l feel that he couldnt eat because he had alterior motives,and was keen to get on with his plans for you.
As you found out!....lts clear and simple,always go to public places never to a PARK at 10pm!!
This doesnt sound like it was all his fault to be honest...you didnt set the rules in your phone chats prior to going out??
Even speaking to a man on the phone or in chats tells you where his head is at...

Lots of women talk about subjects below the belt..to a stranger!!
Who leads them on with questions about sexual compatability...etc
He wasnt off his food due to shyness and nervousness thats for sure!
He was there that night....on a mission.
lve been on many mulicultural dates..and l have a presence about me that demands respect.
Most of them heed the warning and wouldnt dare cross the line.Others are just try hards and desperate...but l go home,he goes home.....no second date,and nobody gets hurt.
Lesson learnt.
The dangerous ones push and push..ignor the reaction from you,try again and that really gets my back up!
ld have ceased the date when he told you he just wanted to kiss you and not eat.Theres your sign to gracefully leave.

One of my dates was always wanting to go for a drive somewhere quiet....he was turkish.
He simply was on a mission.Look at the culture of who you are talking to.
This one hadnt had sex for years!!!...when he was arroused,she handed him a bible and told him to go and read!!...after their last child was born,that was IT!!
CRUEL???...you bet it is.

l even met a 39yr old virgin!...about a year ago.
He was a different culture as well..my god was his body and mind telling HIM it WAS time!!!...l didnt hate him for it,l just persisted in friendship.
l also stopped being alone with him.l told him that lve been married for years,l have no tollerance for someone trying to "Bump n grinde"all over me every time you see me.lts not
what l was prepared for.Someone physically and emotionally immature.
Surely in your phone chats with his you asked lots of questions?
What was his histery??...wife?...no wife?..How long since having sex?

He sounded WAYYYYYYY to gee'd up!...there wouldve been reason for it.

Do YOU talk about sex in detail to the men you speak to??..he may have thought he was on a winner there???

Then theres those men who simply do rediculous things on a date.lve had a few of those
and believe me,you wonder "what were they thinking!!!!!!!"

6/23/2008 6:06:19 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

lynbaby
Cumberland, MD

After reading all of the others comments,ld have to ask what nationality was he???
here in Australia we have lots of Multicultural people(as you do too lm sure)lve found that the men who are certain religions tend to be like your date was.
l feel that he couldnt eat because he had alterior motives,and was keen to get on with his plans for you.
As you found out!....lts clear and simple,always go to public places never to a PARK at 10pm!!
This doesnt sound like it was all his fault to be honest...you didnt set the rules in your phone chats prior to going out??
Even speaking to a man on the phone or in chats tells you where his head is at...

Lots of women talk about subjects below the belt..to a stranger!!
Who leads them on with questions about sexual compatability...etc
He wasnt off his food due to shyness and nervousness thats for sure!
He was there that night....on a mission.
lve been on many mulicultural dates..and l have a presence about me that demands respect.
Most of them heed the warning and wouldnt dare cross the line.Others are just try hards and desperate...but l go home,he goes home.....no second date,and nobody gets hurt.
Lesson learnt.
The dangerous ones push and push..ignor the reaction from you,try again and that really gets my back up!
ld have ceased the date when he told you he just wanted to kiss you and not eat.Theres your sign to gracefully leave.

One of my dates was always wanting to go for a drive somewhere quiet....he was turkish.
He simply was on a mission.Look at the culture of who you are talking to.
This one hadnt had sex for years!!!...when he was arroused,she handed him a bible and told him to go and read!!...after their last child was born,that was IT!!
CRUEL???...you bet it is.

l even met a 39yr old virgin!...about a year ago.
He was a different culture as well..my god was his body and mind telling HIM it WAS time!!!...l didnt hate him for it,l just persisted in friendship.
l also stopped being alone with him.l told him that lve been married for years,l have no tollerance for someone trying to "Bump n grinde"all over me every time you see me.lts not
what l was prepared for.Someone physically and emotionally immature.
Surely in your phone chats with his you asked lots of questions?
What was his histery??...wife?...no wife?..How long since having sex?

He sounded WAYYYYYYY to gee'd up!...there wouldve been reason for it.

Do YOU talk about sex in detail to the men you speak to??..he may have thought he was on a winner there???

Then theres those men who simply do rediculous things on a date.lve had a few of those
and believe me,you wonder "what were they thinking!!!!!!!"

Well I can honestly say that I never spoke to him about anything other than were we were going for the date, that's it, nothing sexual about it, nothing to even indicate that it may be a possibility. Most people who know me, know that, that is the last thing on my mind when I meet someone for the first time!!He was just on a mission as you said, you would have thought I was on the menu!!

6/25/2008 10:18:38 AM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

doublesaint
Altoona, PA

As guy all I can say is that was the date from hell. Sounds like an immature fellow to say the least. Perhaps he watched too many trash movies like Porkies. I can't say I am sorry but I am saddened by such a male horse's ass.

6/25/2008 8:31:27 PM Date from hell: This is a first for ,me  

whitechocolates
New South Wales
Australia

l bet he's the dangerous type..if you hadnt harshly said stop that,you may have been in a really bad situation!
he was certainly testing you hon..

bet hes doing the rounds and at times it works for him.
He treats woman like a non person with feelings....TOTALLY self motivated...YUK

Page: 1, 2