Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

So, I brainstormed and came up with fifty inquiries made to spur interesting conversation on a date. free personals los angeles All claimants filing unemployment should confirm their identity to defend your info and protect against fraud. The point is to get to know someone s values and hobbies — but not get in as well deep just but. gender filter omegle You can locate the address and phone quantity for your county social services/human services agency right here.

web crawler personals

Imagine TikTok, but for dating, and you ve got a fairly great sense of what Snack has to offer you. orlando florida dating sites I think its fraught with difficulties and unless you are tech savvy and pretty worldly and know how to defend your self it could be a risky issue. I met up with a guy from Tinder and literally the first issue he stated to me was, Oh, I was worried you had a big chin from your photos, but you don t. adultfriendfinder apk Hello Uncle Steve, For as lengthy as I can remember, I ve been a fan of yours and would enjoy to be an audience member on your show.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/20/2008 5:40:27 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

heaven72
Linden, NC

I think the sciences are thinking that they are life on MARS. But they are wrong cause GOD created HEAVEN and EARTH not created HEAVEN and MARS. And HE sent HIS SON to died one time on the cross and HIS SON arose from the grave in three days. HE did this but one time. JESUS IS NOT GOING TO DIED ANYMORE FOR OTHER PLANETS. Yes HE created the planets but there was one that had life on it and it was EARTH. And for the ice being on MARS is because HE put it there for a reason. We don't know why but the sciences will not found out why. I think what the sciences need to do is leave everything that GOD has created like the sun and moon and the planet MARS along and the other planets to. If HE life on these other planets HE would had put them there when GOD created everything from the beginning of time. Don't you think so? Have a BLESS day that the LORD GOD day that HE has created. on the sciences on there part life on the planet MARS.

6/21/2008 11:06:26 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

This reply is not intended to be a disagreement, but simply to debate some of the logic in the above statement.

IF (big IF) there is life on some other planet somewhere in the universe, who's to say there is any sin on that planet?....maybe, just maybe it hasn't been necessary for God to forgive sin there.

If scientist left everything alone, there would be no electicity, no convenient transportation, no medicine. Even the herbs and such that some societies use for healing are a result of somebody (a crude scientist of a sort) experimenting and observing the results.

The Bible doesn't explain everything about the universe, and I think we have to be careful not to expand it's meaning beyond logical reasoning.

Just some thoughts, no harm intended.

[Edited 6/21/2008 11:07:45 AM]

6/21/2008 11:42:27 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

I believe the argument of science vs religion is a very dangerous one!

There are those, now and in the past, that base their belief in God and our earthly existence on an extreme literal interpretation of Genesis.

Consider the arguments of 400 years ago. Science was beginning to understand the nature of our solar system while “true Christians” maintained that the earth was the center and the sun, moon and stars were merely lights in the earth sky to light up God's creation. Those who accepted the ideas of science were seen as heretics and non-believers.

The debate today concerns dinosaurs and how life came to be on earth and how man fits into that scheme and the overall time all this happened.

My point is that the Bible does not explain the methods or (actually) the time it took as man perceives time (even the Bible explains that the word “day” to God is not the same as man understands the word “day”) that God used to create the heaven and earth and life on earth. The Bible doesn't say God created life on Mars and carried that life to Earth on a chunk of Mars rock created in a cosmic collision between Mars and a giant meteor ... BUT ... it doesn't say he DIDN'T do that either.

Science will eventually (given enough time) logically shoot down the literal interpretation of Genesis. Standing firmly on one side or the other of this argument either means you can not accept God if you believe the logic of science or that you can not accept the findings of science if you wish to believe in God. If this is the foundation for your belief in God you may be destined for a shaking of your faith!

6/21/2008 8:42:01 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

heaven72
Linden, NC

Science had nothing to with creating the earth and the other planets but earth was the only one that had life on it. God had not intended that the other planets have life form on it because HIS SON would have had died on the CROSS more then once. But HE couldn't put HIS SON thought that again and again. My BIBLE does NOT lie about the Truth. But science they do lie about the truth. Science won't ament to that the BIBLE is the number one science book. They can't understand or figure how GOD created man from the dirt ground. My BIBLE is my science book from GENESIS to the last book REVELATION it will explain to the science and to everyone the WHERE and the WHY everythings. Just like GOD knows the number of hair on our heads, and know when we are going to died. Science don't know that. GOD knows all things from the beginning of time and when HE WILL return to HIS EARTH, not even the angels in HEAVEN knows. So how do you expect the science know these things like in the begining and HIS return? They don't. I'm not a science but I'm am Christain. I don't know everything about the BIBLE that is reason why I read and study HIS WORD. I learn something new on the BIBLE every time I read and study. When the LORD JESUS comes and get HIS CHILDREN the science and everyone will be will understand then. Later on this. Ms.Genny :: Heaven72 are for the when HE AROSE from the grave on the 3rd day after HE DIED on the CROSS for my sins Always

6/21/2008 9:05:58 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Well, Jesus did create Mars too.

But we really do live on a priveleged planet.
The conditions on earth are so exact in being able to sustain life. If the position of earth was off in the solar system by just a little bit, it could not possibly sustain life.

Captpappy, I appreciate your posts but I do respectfully disagree with you about science shooting down the literal interpretation of Genesis.

How long it actually took God to create earth is debatable. Perhaps a day was a literal 24 hour period, perhaps it was a "day age".

But science really does support the Bible. You just have to find the sceintists who are willing to tell the truth and when they do tell the truth, sometimes they get fired for it.

Did you see the movie "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" starring Ben Stein?
It was very interesting.

[Edited 6/21/2008 9:11:36 PM]

6/21/2008 10:46:27 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

... and I agree with you also FuzzBall.

As the scientific studies progress there become more similarities between scientific and biblical descriptions of the creation. I didn't mean to imply that science will disprove the Bible but because of different (literal) wording the two may seem not to agree.

Again, in an attempt to keep my posts from becoming 5 screens long I abbreviate my explanations and sometimes my point becomes a bit obscure.

To quickly state one example:

Science says (not really a direct quote)
It is becoming more evident that the creatures of the Jurassic period were the ancestors of the birds we see today and that originally those creatures crawled out of the oceans who's ancestors were most likely fish.

The Bible says on the fifth "day" of creation:

Genesis 1;

20: And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Personally; I see no difference in the two descriptions and I find the scientific descriptions show just how miraculous God's creation truly is; that He had all this worked out from the moment He brought the universe into existence!

... but (and this was my original point)those that take the biblical description at face value (literal interpretation) are bound to scoff at the scientific evidence and when the evidence for the scientific becomes so irrefutable (such as what we now know about our universe), where does that leave those (ie; the author of this thread) who MUST believe in literal interpretations of the creation in order to believe that we are here by God's design!

[Edited 6/21/2008 11:13:34 PM]

6/21/2008 11:48:58 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

The bottom line, as I see it, is that the argument itself is dangerous; that literal interpreters may face doubt of their own beliefs when science explains creation using different and more detailed words.

The Bible says nothing of dinosours, yet how can anyone deny today that these creatures did indeed exist!

... and when the “literal” folks insist to the “logical” folks that they must deny scientific evidence in order to believe the Bible and believe in God and God's creation, the undecided logical folks my not be able to deny what seems scientificaly clear and come to a belief in God.

One says God is not scientific, the other says science is not God.

In my opinion, BOTH views are wrong.

{final edit}

It's interesting that Carl Sagan, a self proclaimed Atheist who believed his studies in cosmology disproved the existence of God, finally apologized for misleading anyone away from God; that he actually, through his studies, proved to him self that no random circumstance could possibly have created all that we know and see without the hand of God. In spite of himself he proved to himself that God had created all that he had studied!

[Edited 6/22/2008 12:17:14 AM]

6/23/2008 7:40:56 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

Very interesting.........

6/23/2008 10:00:42 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

heaven72
Linden, NC

If everyone would read the KING JAMES BIBLE even the ones that found ice on MARS. They and everyone would know that ICE is there for a reason. That does not mean that there is life on MARS. The ONLY life the planets that GOD created is EARTH. Its because is what I said early on this. Does scientist know the number hair on our heads, do they know when the LORD JESUS is coming back to get HIS children? No they don't cause the angels in HEAVEN don't even know this. And scientist don't know none of this. I don't know this. As far as ICE been on MARS its all up to my GOD to know why HE put it there for a reason. on my HOLY FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO CREATED ALL THINGS FOR A REASON.

6/23/2008 1:32:14 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Ms. Heaven

Please don't misunderstand my intent. I am not disagreeing with your beliefs. I also believe that God created all things by design and for a purpose.

All I'm saying is that if science indeed does discover (I'm not saying they will) some form of microbial life that existed on Mars in the past, to me that does not prove that God does not exist. It proves that, as you say, we can never hope to understand the ways and reasons of God.

Just for clarification, any biblical quote I post in these forums are from the Old King James Version in whole, I don't edit the quotes.

[Edited 6/23/2008 1:37:15 PM]

6/24/2008 5:01:40 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

IF, big IF, there is life of some form on some other far away planet, that in no way contradicts anything in the Bible. Something of this nature that is omitted from the Bible neither proves nor disproves it's existance.

Simple example....to my knowledge there is no reference in the Bible to kangaroos, but we know they exist.

It is clear that God created the "heavens and the earth", with "heavens" refering to the sky as we see it from earth...not that there are multiple heavens in the spiritual sense (at least I don't think that's what it means). Taking that only slightly further, IF ice has been found on Mars, and IF some microscopic life form is found in that ice, the omission of that information in the Bible is irrelevant to our acceptance of things the Bible does tell us about.

6/24/2008 6:32:46 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

heaven72
Linden, NC

The test they are taking of that ice they are going fail because they want life form on MARS. The only thing that the scientist are doing is taking our tax money and wasting it on nonsence. Cause there going find out that there is no life on MARS and other planets but earth. And there was kangaroo's cause they were 2 of every kind of animals on NOAH's ARK. Even the bugs they were two of there kind on the ARK. The bears and lizards won't mention either,they were on the ARK. They were lots of animals not mention on the ARK but they were there.

6/24/2008 7:52:04 AM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

My point exactly.

6/25/2008 4:10:56 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

There aren't dinosaurs in the bible either. If God is capable of loving an entire world of sinful humans and could create all of this then I'm sure it's possible although I don't believe there is life on mars.

6/26/2008 6:48:58 PM Heard There Ice on Mars.  

garypbpilot
Littleton, CO

The originator wrote...

"JESUS IS NOT GOING TO DIED [sic] ANYMORE FOR OTHER PLANETS."

But wasn't Christ crucified to atone for the sins of *mankind* (only) and not (also) for the sins of the lizards, birds and other animals? Do lizards even sin? Well, maybe snakes. And what about the sins of the plants and fungi?

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure Christ died for us sinful humans and not for *all* the lifeforms on earth.

So, why would Christ have to die (again) if they find microbes on Mars? I'm not getting that.

But if they find (indigenous) humans on Mars, we'll definitely have to revisit this thread!

Page: 1, 2