Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

Even so it has been a challenge to find someone to ask me on a date. arizona hookups The examples under are intended to stimulate your personal suggestions, rather than be interpreted as rules. The girl rocked a totally sheer dress with out a bra — and later remarked that her only regret was not wearing a bedazzled thong to match. securejoinsite com safe This answer will show your match s innermost feelings.

best free gay hookup apps

In truth, according to a study from Bumble, over two thirds of respondents are working with apps to locate a steady connection. singles dating edmonton I consider it perhaps to do with my profiles. At the identical time, although, Feels interface, ahem, feels different adequate from the competition to make it fascinating. how to get grindr on kindle fire Whilst some relationships have been sped up by the pandemic, Kyle mentioned not seeing his boyfriend for that time convinced him that more quickly was improved.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/21/2008 6:01:26 PM Fake job titles?  
yfz
Salem, OR

I'm trying to find a really funny fake job title as a joke. Does anyone have anything that comes to mind??? I've herd a few and they are pretty good but I'm curious to get some more laughs.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/21/2008 7:10:10 PM Fake job titles?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,773)
Springfield, OR

Well there is a Master Baiter. lol

6/22/2008 5:59:17 PM Fake job titles?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

I'm a retired Garflotic Hemelgarn Technician

6/22/2008 8:30:38 PM Fake job titles?  
yfz
Salem, OR

Here are a few I found on the web...I kind of like the first one and the last one.

Funny Job Titles

1. experienced bra fitter - I bet they had trouble finding candidates for this one.
2. PlayStation Brand Ambassador
3. Eyebrow Threading - I REALLY hope this has something to do with dolls.
4. Administraive/ Secretary - ok, ok, we get it. It’s clear where you need help.
5. Finish Carpenter - for when the Start Carpenter gets tired.
6. Helpdesk Technician@Pentagon - “Uh, hello? I’m having a problem with this missile…”
7. Nail Tech - so nails can be pretty complicated…
8. Remedy Engineer - aren’t those called “doctors”?
9. Saltlick Cashier - new trend in the equestrian industry. Ok, enough horsing around.
10. Molecular Biologist II - when Molecular Biologist I gets promoted.
11. Breakfast Sandwich Maker - we also got one of these recently.
12. Hotel Housekeepers - why can’t they just say ‘hotelkeepers’?
13. Preschool Teacher #4065 - either that’s a really big school or they’ve got robot teachers.
14. glacéau drop team - for a new sport at the Winter Olympics: ice-water spilling.
15. PLUMMER/ELECTRICIAN - get a dictionary/thesaurus first.
16. DoodyCalls Technician - they really shouldn’t put down janitors like that.
17. Golf Staff - and here I thought they were called clubs.
18. Pressure Washers - what’s next, heat cleaners?
19. Sandwich Artist - another “Jesus in my food” wannabe.
20. Self Storage Manager - this is for self storage?
21. Qualified Infant Caregiver - too bad for all the unqualified caregivers on the list.
22. Ground Support - but there’s just more dirt under there.
23. Gymboree Teacher - the hardest part is not burning your hands sliding down the pole.
24. COMMERCIAL space hunter - so they did find animals further out in the cosmos? W
25. JOB COACH - if they’re unemployed when they get to you, what does that say?
26. KIDS KAMP INSTRUCTOR! - no spelling ability required.
27. POOLS SUPERVISOR - “yeah, they’re still wet…”
28. HOUSE MANAGER/TEEN SUPERVISOR - see the dictionary under P, for Parent.
29. Licensed Seamless Gutter Contractor - just sounds bad.
30. Space Heater - Just sitting around taking up space.

7/27/2008 6:57:51 PM Fake job titles?  
fumblesmcstupid
Portland, OR

turkey clipper-this was posted years ago somewhere in arazona-apperently you have to go around & clip off the turkeys dewclaws-just ask nice & i'm sure they'll sit still for you.
snail farmer-somewhere in navada-must be hard rounding them up & even harder to brand them.
pigeon nest cleaner-also navada-self explanitory & yuk!!!

[Edited 7/27/2008 7:03:53 PM ]