Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

To get started viewing messages, choose the forum that you want to check out from the selection under. dating dublin ohio The one persons hate is to talk about the weather. Correct, we are sisters and brothers and there is no harm in interacting with the opposite gender when it comes to necessity and qualified factors, but muslims need to try and not fraternize with males. boston rubratings I ve had one one particular year partnership from making use of RSVP.

www skipthegames

With more than ten,000 members just a month soon after launching, it might be a fantastic idea to get your ring light at the ready. dunedin hook up Roleplay dating is related to shipping. Right after you generate your account, you are going to be in a position to customize selections and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads. how does tingle app work Soon after we matched, we talked nonstop for a couple of days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/22/2008 1:04:59 PM Questions to figure out  
buck_wild
Ada, OK

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?

10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?

Answers:

1. a dentist
2. a wedding ring
3. peanut butter
4.chewing gum
5. an elevator
6. a nose
7. a newspaper boy
8. a glove
9. a crane
10. a toothbrush, of course!

Now Really! Just what were you thinking?

6/22/2008 1:13:48 PM Questions to figure out  
phramy
Rancho Mirage, CA

Quote from buck_wild:
1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?

10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?

Answers:

1. a dentist
2. a wedding ring
3. peanut butter
4.chewing gum
5. an elevator
6. a nose
7. a newspaper boy
8. a glove
9. a crane
10. a toothbrush, of course!

Now Really! Just what were you thinking?

any other question?

[Edited 6/22/2008 1:14:49 PM]

6/22/2008 1:19:49 PM Questions to figure out  
buck_wild
Ada, OK