Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup dating site

Email addresses, photos and facts might also be shared with third parties for advertising purposes on behalf of Oasis. mechanicsville singles Dating apps worked fine for my wife and myself, as well as a bunch of other people today I know. com factors such as brassy handbags or watches are for that reason observable, she mentioned. ny bedpage Our greater requirements may perhaps result in fewer numbers for awhile, but we are convinced that high quality is far more important than quantity, and our increasing membership supports us by referring us to their close friends.

top ten free hookup sites

Even so, note that these dating sites are not entirely no cost. dating sites in montgomery alabama When no one particular provides online adore a second believed currently, back when the technologies was new, some main drama often ensued. As a bonus, you get to find out a thing of this person s innate skills. reddit for hookups com… I like to browse by way of them carefully and choose the most eligible individual to talk to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/22/2008 7:14:02 PM why do girlz  

kingjames2245
North Spring, WV

why do girlz b*tch so much?Not tryin 2 b funny but y?

6/22/2008 7:16:57 PM why do girlz  

sars
College Station, TX

i dont know but may be because they are from Venus dude!!!!!

6/22/2008 7:32:23 PM why do girlz  

karebear87
Eau Claire, WI

Because we can and it's expected of us. Same reason as why do guys stare at everything that walks by with two boobs and a vagina. Because they can and it's expected of them.

Cha Ching.

6/22/2008 7:47:53 PM why do girlz  

kdggunit
Pompano Beach, FL

Not all of us do..

6/22/2008 8:50:55 PM why do girlz  

zz246fun
Jackson, GA

cuz they dont got nothing better to do but be the queens of drama

6/22/2008 8:52:36 PM why do girlz  

silentsporty
Atlanta, GA

not all girls b*tch too much. And it is a two-way street, some men do have there share of b*tching also.

and not all guys are into the boobs and the vagina of a woman. There are a lot of men who does have good control of their eyes.

[Edited 6/22/2008 8:54:22 PM]

6/22/2008 9:03:51 PM why do girlz  

rpmcowboy
Inola, OK

cause they want too make sure you know what makes them mad

6/23/2008 9:10:01 AM why do girlz  

jela23
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from rpmcowboy:
cause they want too make sure you know what makes them mad

Good answer

6/23/2008 10:04:34 AM why do girlz  

sars
College Station, TX

Thats true KAREBEAR, we are from Mars if you gulls are from venus ya know. The famous John Gray !

6/23/2008 10:45:54 AM why do girlz  

charlene8301
Alvin, TX

i prefer not to be a b*tch unless you totally piss me off, and it takes a lot to make me that mad lol! plus i would love to meet a guy that didn't stare at every woman that walked by lol!

charlene

6/23/2008 3:57:05 PM why do girlz  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

Or because there are guys out there who spell girls with a z

6/23/2008 7:39:36 PM why do girlz  

aingeal
Brunswick, GA

Quote from caley8s:
Or because there are guys out there who spell girls with a z

LMAO! I was wondering if anyone was going to say something...

6/24/2008 7:32:41 AM why do girlz  

karebear87
Eau Claire, WI

Here's a good one....more room outside than in.

Hey, you guys use it as an exuse to fart like livestock......now that's our excuse to b*tch from dawn till dusk.

6/24/2008 12:41:48 PM why do girlz  

niclove22
Allentown, PA

Quote from karebear87:
Here's a good one....more room outside than in.

Hey, you guys use it as an exuse to fart like livestock......now that's our excuse to b*tch from dawn till dusk.

Absolutely awesome! I honestly never thought of it that way, I'm not a b*tcher, I'm a walk away and I'll deal with it myself girl but thats an excellent excuse!