Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

baton rouge hookup

It is promising, if a tiny lacking in customization alternatives beyond adding captions and areas to your photographs and videos . single men in fort lauderdale Then there was the guy who was convinced Ewing was lying to him about not possessing children soon after he identified a sippy cup that belonged to one of her friends children in the cupholder of her automobile. Just days before her 41st birthday she went on a date with Greg — the man who would grow to be her husband. ihascupquake naked Now, some couples are unexpectedly navigating long distance mainly because of quarantine other single folk are trying out virtual dates now that bars and restaurants are closed.

is pure hookup app legit

I believe you can set up the age variety for matches and set up a profile. waycross ga classifieds She then told me that he was truly funny and a good guy and that he would like my number and due to the fact I knew the girl fairly well…I accepted and gave him my number. com is a fashion & life style portal by Arab women for Arab women to inspire them to live a life full of creativity. adult friend finder free trial The paid subscription costs you around $12.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/24/2008 7:58:44 AM First Things First?  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Do you put off today what you could do tomorrow or are you a "Do it now" person?

6/24/2008 8:13:46 AM First Things First?  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

The Fish is a deluxe procrastinator... but when I do get busy don't stand in my way

6/24/2008 8:22:50 AM First Things First?  

wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

same here fisherman

6/24/2008 4:23:43 PM First Things First?  

shyfellow
Belmont, WV

Quote from fisherman75:
The Fish is a deluxe procrastinator... but when I do get busy don't stand in my way

Me to!

6/24/2008 4:31:04 PM First Things First?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

And I am a little of both....do some now---and do more later..

btw,,hello gang

6/25/2008 8:26:03 AM First Things First?  

shyfellow
Belmont, WV

Quote from newlady2:
And I am a little of both....do some now---and do more later..

btw,,hello gang

Hi Margaret,
Nice to hear from you!

shy,
in WV

6/25/2008 8:41:16 AM First Things First?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Well Good morning Shy..
you do look busy in that photo..
and thank you for lovely roses ..

6/25/2008 12:10:35 PM First Things First?  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

MY PROBLEM IS, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PUT OFF!

6/25/2008 12:20:30 PM First Things First?  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

I put off posting most of the day till I had a good talk with my Pastor this morning & as the ladies out there know me I needed that talk.

6/25/2008 4:41:02 PM First Things First?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

I do procrastinate about certain things. For months already I knew I should make my yearly appointment with the eye doctor. Then I finally called, and wouldn't you know it, she had an appointment for me in just a week. So now I have to go tomorrow. I hate having my eyes dilated and my regular doctor said I should do it at least every few years. I'm sitting here wishing I had procrastinated longer! Such a wuss. lol

6/25/2008 5:20:26 PM First Things First?  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Quote from bluedahl:
I do procrastinate about certain things. For months already I knew I should make my yearly appointment with the eye doctor. Then I finally called, and wouldn't you know it, she had an appointment for me in just a week. So now I have to go tomorrow. I hate having my eyes dilated and my regular doctor said I should do it at least every few years. I'm sitting here wishing I had procrastinated longer! Such a wuss. lol

HI Blue.....I'm in the same boat but I haven't made my appointment yet......Do you have someone to take you?..I know once they dilate my eyes I can't see to drive for a few hours so I make sure someone will be available to take me...

6/25/2008 9:45:12 PM First Things First?  

shyfellow
Belmont, WV

Quote from delidelite:
Quote from bluedahl:

HI Blue.....I'm in the same boat but I haven't made my appointment yet......Do you have someone to take you?..I know once they dilate my eyes I can't see to drive for a few hours so I make sure someone will be available to take me...

I have been putting that off also. Had my right eye done and didn't like the results....gonna go to a different Dr. this time. My other Dr. still used stitches. The new one is state of the art....no stitches!

6/26/2008 8:41:36 AM First Things First?  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

I have been up since 7:am & had that cup o coffee but so far put off fixing my breakfast , shaving ,bathing, but did make up my bed & have a load of whites in washer.I'm hungry

6/26/2008 9:00:14 AM First Things First?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

So here I am home already and I can see enough to type. My friend Carol took me to the eye doctor. My G.P. wanted the eye man to check on whether I was showing any sign of diabetic changes. The answer to that was no. So that was good news. I'm showing just a little sign of macular degeneration--just a little. He gave me some samples of a vitamin-mineral pill that is supposed to help with eyes, recommended I take them. I will be getting new glasses with a slight change in my left eye. So all in all--good. And since the theme here is procrastination-- no, I shouldn't have procrastinated!! and secretly worried. lol

Shy, were you talking about implants? I had that done another time. Today was just the dilation. They do both at the same time. It does not hurt.

So--all you other procrastinators--- make that appointment!!

6/26/2008 11:12:08 AM First Things First?  

delidelite
Bridgeport, OH

Good news, Blue..........what's the name of that vitamin?

Page: 1, 2, 3